LSD-Rumi

Going off antidepressants to Do psychedelics.

9 posts in this topic

I have to do it, there is no other way. My problem in life will not be treated with antidepressants. I am too smart for that appraoch. My problem in life is that I cannot trust God and myself, I cannot trust the truth and this is what causing me all the pain.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Talk to your doctor, create a strategy, and wean down off them gradually. 

Make sure you can handle being sober and stable without antidepressants for a few weeks. Adding psychedelics on top of it will only make it harder. For many people, probably too much to handle.

I would wait at least a year after getting off them, could result in unnecessary instability of the mind. Let the mind adjust to the lack of antidepressants for lots of time then re-evaluate. 

That being said a low dose of mushrooms like 1.5 grams shouldn’t be as much of a worry and could really help heal your brain; they’re one of the most therapeutic psychedelics in my personal opinion. 

Edited by Ry4n

Ramp down gradually over like a month. Don't quit those cold-turkey.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura yeah I am doing that. I have experience with withdrawl symptoms and certainly they are not nice.

@LSD-Rumi Please report your results here how it went.

For what I researched about, switching from anti depressants to psychedelics is one of the best decisions you can do - as long as you are careful with psychedelics.

8 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@LSD-Rumi Please report your results here how it went.

For what I researched about, switching from anti depressants to psychedelics is one of the best decisions you can do - as long as you are careful with psychedelics.

I am hoping so. I once did it before but I couldn't handle the ocd as it will put me in a spiral of bad and negative thoughts causing me bad trips. But this time is different. I have way much better control over OCD thoughts.