Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Limitless

9 posts in this topic

You can change your history, you can change your memories, you can change the date on which you were born, you can change the country in which you were born, you can change your body and become someone else, you can change your self, you can change your timeline, you can change existence, you can change everything, you are that which is limitless.

This is all a fuckin imagination and noone, noone, can tell you what you can create and what you cannot for everything they say will, again, be your own fuckin imagination, so you yourself are the fuckin authority of what is "real" and what is not, you are the fuckin God. 

Edited by Vibroverse

And how exactly to do it mister Einstein? 

We spent the whole last week talking about it  and I still have no clue ?. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

you can change your body and become someone else,

Jesus Christ mate you done that quick, already here you are, as me.. I’m stunned ?

41 minutes ago, Someone here said:

And how exactly to do it mister Einstein? 

We spent the whole last week talking about it  and I still have no clue ?. 

Fuck Einstein, he has no fuckin clue about how deep this shit called existence is. 

By the way, you may like this. 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CaLDtvUJI_A&t=4494s

Edited by Vibroverse

I think the real problem is not the capability here but the willingness to do any of these things. Would you really deep deep down want to do such things, as they would radically affect your whole dream? Then again so does enlightenment, but that is more like becoming aware of the possibilities, not actually going about doing it.

Then again, these kinds of alterations could be interesting if one really wants to pursue the path, especially for making a practical example of the dreamlike quality of reality 

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

19 minutes ago, amanen said:

I think the real problem is not the capability here but the willingness to do any of these things. Would you really deep deep down want to do such things, as they would radically affect your whole dream? Then again so does enlightenment, but that is more like becoming aware of the possibilities, not actually going about doing it.

Then again, these kinds of alterations could be interesting if one really wants to pursue the path, especially for making a practical example of the dreamlike quality of reality 

22 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

Jesus Christ mate you done that quick, already here you are, as me.. I’m stunned ?

If you're God, then you're Perfect, so there's no need to change anything ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, amanen said:

Yeah, I'm really not interested in such big changes, they would probably be very uncomfortable, but I'm exploring the possibilities of Consciousness, as you said. 

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If you're God, then you're Perfect, so there's no need to change anything ;)

Yeah man, I think God can even create a fuckin square circle, like it might even be the creator of fuckin logic in some way that our human minds cannot just grasp, I have no idea, then yeah, you might be right, really ?