Panteranegra

Dogs bark when I get high (marihuana)

12 posts in this topic

I love dogs. But, when I get high of marihuana I have noticed several times they bark at me persistently, like if they have seen a ghost or something.

One time, I was stretching at the beach while being high. One dog was passing by with his owner and he started barking at me. He did not stop until he got quite far. I have more experiences like this.

Any similar experiences? Do you know why?

Seems to be an irrelevant question but I am just curious.

Thanks

Big pupils make them think you're up to something.

When cats/dogs hunt, their pupils dilate.  When they see your dilated pupils they assume the same.

In addition, they can often tell you're in an altered state of consciousness.  Without a distracting intellect, animals are very sensitive to this stuff.  They can basically tell you're different to the other humans or that something's off.  My cat would always know I'm high.

Edited by thisintegrated

Weed is also known to make you more paranoid and sensitive to sounds and threats in general. With increased amygdala activation and decreased latent inhibition, you're more likely to remember such events and make connections between different factors.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

The one time I vaped THC and derealized tf out and laid down on my bed, my pug sat by my head and looked down on me knowingly and reassuringly. Normally he's derpy and seems stupid, but he seemed wise and almost like a spirit guide in the moment. So pretty much the opposite experience. Although maybe it's different with a dog that doesn't know you.

@Panteranegra

20 hours ago, Panteranegra said:

I love dogs. But, when I get high of marihuana I have noticed several times they bark at me persistently, like if they have seen a ghost or something.

One time, I was stretching at the beach while being high. One dog was passing by with his owner and he started barking at me. He did not stop until he got quite far. I have more experiences like this.

Any similar experiences? Do you know why?

Seems to be an irrelevant question but I am just curious.

Thanks

When you smoke weed, you smell like weed, so of course the dogs absolutely hate that smell.

6 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Weed is also known to make you more paranoid and sensitive to sounds and threats in general. With increased amygdala activation and decreased latent inhibition, you're more likely to remember such events and make connections between different factors.

Yes interconnected webs o that frequency. But also, weird things happen when you smoke too. It fluctuates your energy.

4 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Panteranegra

When you smoke weed, you smell like weed, so of course the dogs absolutely hate that smell.

I think it goes beyond physical senses. They have other senses too. I think they can read your aura.

4 hours ago, Yarco said:

The one time I vaped THC and derealized tf out and laid down on my bed, my pug sat by my head and looked down on me knowingly and reassuringly. Normally he's derpy and seems stupid, but he seemed wise and almost like a spirit guide in the moment. So pretty much the opposite experience. Although maybe it's different with a dog that doesn't know you.

Yeah i think they can feel your energy expansion. Different dogs react different.

Maybe the dog saw the panther in your eyes when you were high, so they got triggered. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Oh god, the stage green bias again. Look, you smell of weed, get over it and fix it, and the dogs won't have a problem. AFTER THAT, if they're still looking you intensely, then you can interpret it in a new age spiritual way. But until then, just saying, you stunk of weed bro.

Or it's the panther pet you take with you, maybe.

23 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Oh god, the stage green bias again. Look, you smell of weed, get over it and fix it, and the dogs won't have a problem. AFTER THAT, if they're still looking you intensely, then you can interpret it in a new age spiritual way. But until then, just saying, you stunk of weed bro.

Or it's the panther pet you take with you, maybe.

I might have a stage green bias, but it's because there is some truth in it.

Yogis have been talking about subtle/astral bodies for eons. So what I am saying it's not that new age... I believe weed and psychedelics affects your second body (pranamaya kosha) which is related to chakras, auras and all that. That's why I think dogs and other animals can notice it when you smoke, not only through physical senses.

Your comment is valid, but seems to be partial and a little materialistic, orange bias?

Within the example I gave you, I was next to the water and the dog was barking from the beach pier, which was meters away. Dogs have a good sense of smell, but I don't think he could possible was barking because of the smell. It was windy, I took a bath at the beach and stretched. Trust me, I don't think he was barking because of the smell. 

@Panteranegra if you intensely stare into a dog's eyes, they'll Bark at you. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson