Someone here

Insight about death

26 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, RMQualtrough said:

When you say YOU are God (and also when you say "God" surely you picture Zeus or some shit) you are wrong because you don't know what the thing being referred to as "you" is. I think it's probably just the easiest term to use when trying to describe it.

You probably don't think the universe and all your relatives etc end with you (not using the obvious time trickery that we can't experience in death). Because you think the world out there is a sentient and separate object. You though, are as indestructible as the solar system, as the entire universe. And you don't see it because you don't recognize you are existence itself. You think you are FUNDAMENTALLY something inside of existence and the fear, which is also just an appearance of course, is because you think that unlike the universe """your""" consciousness will cease to exist while everyone else carries on, and stars keep shining etc.

1). No. When I say I'm god .I mean I'm the Creator of the entire universe. Not just that but I am the whole universe itself. All avatars and dieites that people have worshiped since the dawn of time (krishna, shiva ,zeus, Allah,flying spaghetti monster etc)are false gods .the only God is YOU. Which is of course ME .

2).I know that the entire universe will die when I die . Nothing will remain .just like in a dream at night. When you die.you wake up and the other characters disappear. 

3). I know that I'm not just "in " existence. I'm existence itself. 

4). I didn't say that my consciousness will disappear when I die. I clearly stated that im Afraid of ending up in hell realm after death .even though following my own advice..I should be careful what I believe because my mind creates reality 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

8 hours ago, Someone here said:

I personally believe that after death I will end up in a hell realm. I can't challenge that belief.  I firmly believe that reality is fundamentally evil . And that's what's screwing up my whole life . There is no escaping infinity. If reality is absolutely infinite (which is the only way reality could exist at all ). Then you must experience EVERYTHING. And if you dream up hell..you can mateilize it .

About enlightenment,  I think enlightenment is not an experience.  It's not a state .its not "god realization ". Etc this is according to the Buddhist teaching.  

Sitting down under a tree, the Buddha vowed to remain there until he realized the truth. After a night of deep meditation, his Enlightenment came at dawn, and he was thereafter known as the Buddha, the "Awakened One." 

It was simply him recognising some fundamental truths (the truth of no self ..the truth of emptiness..and the truth of the relationship  between desire and suffering). So according to Buddhism there is no such thing as God. Enlightenment is something totally different.  But if you ask me I disagree with that . Buddhism is sort of atheistic nihilistic religion . I think the highest Enlightenment is  recognising absolute solipsism and that you are God imagining the entire reality. And then you take full responsibility for creating your reality . And that's what I'm failing to do .and that's why I'm filled with  pessimism about my own death. 

If you have some insight that can help me change my perspective. Then I will appreciate it .

I don't have any insights on that matter. I can only recommend that you look into Zen Buddhism and actually practice it.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

2 hours ago, Someone here said:

1). No. When I say I'm god .I mean I'm the Creator of the entire universe. Not just that but I am the whole universe itself. All avatars and dieites that people have worshiped since the dawn of time (krishna, shiva ,zeus, Allah,flying spaghetti monster etc)are false gods .the only God is YOU. Which is of course ME .

2).I know that the entire universe will die when I die . Nothing will remain .just like in a dream at night. When you die.you wake up and the other characters disappear. 

4). I didn't say that my consciousness will disappear when I die. I clearly stated that im Afraid of ending up in hell realm after death .even though following my own advice..I should be careful what I believe because my mind creates reality 

you know all that, but you still don't know god. you are a being in black and white. when the divinity of what you are manifests, you will be a being in Technicolor

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Someone here Oh I read you wrong.

There isn't any replacement for having had and processed the sort of experience which leads people to this type of thing.

Even just having such an overwhelming experience, you are left reeling and confused. Doubting it even happened, doubting your own written words describing the experience directly afterwards.

People say oh, meditate daily so you never forget this wisdom. And you're like "pfft, I will NEVER forget that", but then you do indeed forget, doubt, try to logically explain it. Etc.

If you manage to navigate through all that, you should have no more questions.

I don't believe this and I will tell you why, but I also prefer that other people choose to believe what they want so as I write this, these are just my personal experiences, I think everyone needs to derive what death means for themselves and themselves alone.

Back in 2016, my autoimmune disease started and I had to do a lot of work on myself.  Mentally, emotionally.  Around that time it was the worst that it has ever been since and I had to come to terms with death in a very real, very tangible way.  What I did, not knowing that spirituality was a thing, was that I looked into every area of my ego that I could find and dissected it, why do I act the way that I do?  I naturally started to meditate near the end of this process and had many moments of just being.

When I finally let go of the need to be alive, I listened to some music and looked at some pictures of nature and I found God in it.  It wasn't like imagination, like what you think is something that will happen, it was more like, what we place over everything needs to be looked into and removed so that we can see that God is literally right underneath all of it.  Just there.  And there was an underlying structure to reality that is so hard to articulate, but it let me know that the entire evolutionary process was so that God could witness itself in its creations, it felt like, although it was there the whole time, that something was just as activated within it as it was within myself.  I learned that everything in the universe is in its right place, that there is a plan even though life seems on the outside of all of it, to be so chaotic.  I learned that most of us can't see this order in the mess.  Sometimes I forget this.  I heard the sound of everyone that ever was and will be congratulating me for waking up to this and it felt like everyone was connected just outside of spacetime to this singular point of love, that nothing ever died and was always right there the whole time.  I realized, that from this vantage point, that I would never die.  This was the ultimate structure of God, all its creations connected together in unison moving towards this singularity.

I had other awakenings where I felt my soul family around me, like I was in a room full of other bubbles of awareness, that I was always connected to them and always will be, and I also feel as though I felt a partner, but that experience was the most vague, so I question it sometimes.  But the soul family, the singularity, all of that was clear as day, it wasn't like being in some imaginative place, it was like having the curtains removed, blinders taken off and that I could see the underlying anatomy to all of creation itself.  I think there is actually a structure to all of this that can be tapped into, that I wouldn't just trust that whatever you imagine is what you create, I think that it's more like, throwing even that away, just keep digging into your psychology and ego and then letting the idea of even living for one more day, let that go.  Literally let your life go, and so too will all the ideas and then you'll be left with just God, and when you find it, then allow it to tell you what's really going on, don't overlay it with any ideation.

@Loba

I have a theory.

Try to recollect your earliest childhood memory. Go back as much as you can.

Remember the first moment when you were in a state of complete consciousness. You just had a body, a mind of your own, all the environment surrounding you just seemed to spring out of existence, right? It was like opening your eyes after a nap and everything materialized out of thin air, right?

You were aware of your thoughts, your mind, your body, your surroundings.

Well, I guess after we die, we would just wake up in a different place, a different body, a different mind.

But that's not the catch.

You would not be able to tell the difference because you don't remember about your previous life. It would be like you were just born into this. You would feel normal. You might have been a fearsome emperor in the past, whereas you could be a common clerk in the present life, struggling to make ends meet.

You would never know.

But that's just one possibility. Out of infinity. So what exactly determines what or where you go after you die ? It's certainly not pure randomness and mere chance..there is laws to this existence. What and how you live this life right here right now affects what will happen in the "next life ".

And our minds determine that . If you are familiar with placebo effect .it works the same way .whatever your mind holds and firmly believe becomes real for you. So if that's what you imagine will happen when you die .then that's what's gonna happen .and there is no contradiction between what I'm saying and what you're saying .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho