Vrubel

My warning to anyone plugging (5meo) with Vinegar

7 posts in this topic

Vinegar is highly acidic, it literally dissolves surfaces. It goes without saying that you should never use white/pure vinegar for plugging. Apple cider is a little better but still extremely acidic, it's not "green apple acidic" but on a whole different level.  

If you want to dissolve your 5meo use 1 or 2 drops of apple cider and the rest water. That should do the job and even if the 5meo powder if it's not completely dissolved, the dose is just as potent. 

I am saying this because I noticed that after trips I have a peculiar pain when pooping. I did some research on how vinegar can be damaging to the body and came to the conclusion that organ and body tissue has a hard time handling those levels of acidity. I think that it can get particularly dangerous when you plug regularly using nothing but vinegar.

Edited by Vrubel

A) Have you never eaten vinegar with your food? You can drink a tablespoon of vinegar without a problem.

B) Yes, you use a few drops of vinegar and then dilute with drops of water. Freebase is basic so it will neutralize the acid in the vinegar resulting in a rather neutral mixture.

If you want to reduce the sting, dissolve in light coconut milk.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

coconut milk.

Quickest way to a paradise pleasure, eye?

Edited by Hello from Russia

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A) Have you never eaten vinegar with your food? You can drink a tablespoon of vinegar without a problem.

B) Yes, you use a few drops of vinegar and then dilute with drops of water. Freebase is basic so it will neutralize the acid in the vinegar resulting in a rather neutral mixture.

If you want to reduce the sting, dissolve in light coconut milk.

Diluted vinegar for cooking is fine, drinking a tablespoon seems just stupid to me. not all organ/body tissue reacts the same. Obviously, the stomach and throat are such that they can handle extreme levels of acidity. But is this also true for inside your rectum? 
In some folk remedies, people use a cloth with vinegar to hold up against painful areas. They mostly just end up burning off their skin. 

My point is just not to use undiluted vinegar when plugging because this brings an unnecessary risk. 

Edited by Vrubel

I have once tried mixing freebase with vinegar and a little water and using it as drops in the nose. I bought some ph strips from the pharmacy, and wet a corner and with a little vinegar it still shows basic, since free base is strongly basic. with a little more vinegar it shows neutral. Freebase is more likely to irritate tissues than vinegar, which is a food product. free base is not and is very basic. think that caustic soda is basic too

Edited by Breakingthewall

so reading this I take it both freebase form and HCL works for plugging?

Forget there’s anything to forget and remember there’s nothing to remember

3 hours ago, Kazman said:

so reading this I take it both freebase form and HCL works for plugging?

Correct, my friend.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”