Joel3102

Destiny brilliantly exposes Red Pill hypocrisy in debate

11 posts in this topic

Wow, this was a great talk.

I can definitely see a grain of truth in this Sneako guy's worldview. You SHOULD go for the things you want as a man. But nevertheless, he seems very misguided.

Destiny did a brilliant job here, his arguments were on point.

I can't open the link but if its about a youtuber called SNEAKO, I approve.

Dude's totally lost his shit

Another brilliant example of how to dismantle someone's argument by Destiny. He might as well be the Buddha at this point.

Oh my god It is Sneako LMFAOO, just opened the link . he was actually sane at one point, he used to create videos that we're literal Art. He was like a modern day philosopher. but now he's just fucked

He believes that everything that's hidden from us (by the government I assume?) is the highest truth

It's painful to listen to a guy in his early 20s full of potential talk about how woman's rights are bullshit, that Joe rogan, Elon musk and everyone rich somehow sees through the matrix or something, calling people gay for stretching.

He's going through a weird counter-stage green timeline even through he should be at green himself by now, Very similar to people who become Satanists, basically going full throttle against stage blue values. (aka religion)

Edited by MarkKol

Bookmarked to watch later because redpill is a cancer in low value guy's heads in 2022.

3 hours ago, MarkKol said:

He's going through a weird counter-stage green timeline even through he should be at green himself by now, Very similar to people who become Satanists, basically going full throttle against stage blue values. (aka religion)

I think the problem is that it can be difficult to tell blue and green apart, looking from an orange standpoint, as both are more about collectiv identity. So when you have a backlash against blue's collective nature you might develope a red or orange shadow where you oppose things for the sake of opposing them. So someone that dislikes a movie simply based by how popular it is has a shadow around allowing themselves to not be "special" and "unique" all the time (which ironically makes them less unique as they won't let themselves be their authentic selves). This is a trap a lot of people who grow out of blue fall into. The reverse goes for purple, blue and green, since they can develope a shadow around individualism and doing things for your own sake.

I feel sorry for this guy, I have friends like this and I used to be very contrarian myself, so I know exactly what kind of insecurity produces this mindset.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

Omg he is literally just a 10x more brain dead version of Andrew Tate?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I don't think spiral dynamics and other complex modals could explain this red pill guy. I think the relevant development modal is biopsychology, and that his psychology is that of a horny 15 year old in a 20's body, trapped in a psychosomatic nightmare.