JustASimpleBuggler

Is This What Intuition Is?

32 posts in this topic

Sometimes I have this kind of actual feeling (Like a proper one not a thought, although it might be?) like in my chest and maybe head (mostly chest though), when I don't really understand something but feel like there is "Something to this" even though I don't really know why I feel that way. I feel that way about Leo's content, which I don't really comprehend very well (I'm not the brightest).

Is this feeling of "There just feels like there is something about this even though I don't understand it" called "intuition"?  o.O

(Simple answers are appreciated so I can comprehend)

(Also, sorry for the bad grammar if its there)

@jse Not sure I get what you said. If I was about to take a bite from a sandwich made in the kitchen from hell, I'd probably be feeling a lot of fear as well as thinking it may not be the best idea to even do that in the first place. Thanks for the response though.

Edited by JustASimpleBuggler

Intuition is knowing how things are going to go. Most people don't develop the intuition because the ego gets in the way. 

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Intuition is when you know you have to do something, but you have no rationalization to explain that act.

It comes from the self/consciousness/god whatever you want to call it, the highest form of intelligence there is, and this is why you'll never be able to understand why or how you'll do the thing that your intuition tells you to do.

Most people think their intuition are just silly dreams, when in fact, this is what they are born to do.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 hours ago, Shin said:

Intuition is when you know you have to do something, but you have no rationalization to explain that act.

It comes from the self/consciousness/god whatever you want to call it, the highest form of intelligence there is, and this is why you'll never be able to understand why or how you'll do the thing that your intuition tells you to do.

Most people think their intuition are just silly dreams, when in fact, this is what they are born to do.

thats great stuff right there

Dare to always follow that intuition because there's no point arguing what is. Just let it happen. Don't ask questions. 

Meditation increase the volume of that "voice"

@Nahm "knowing how things are going to go" I dunno, that just sounds like having "wisdom" about something. Like you've seen something happen before the same way many times so you just know how things are going to turn out. Or say some guy says he's going to go into a cage and mess around with a tiger.....you can tell how that's going to go because you have like "wisdom" right?       (Thanks for response)

@Shin Not sure I fully understand what "self" and "consciousness" really mean and all that coming from the self stuff (thats above my paygrade :S).

But what you described "Intuition is when you know you have to do something, but you have no rationalization to explain that act", Really sounds like that feeling I have, like being drawn to something because I feel there is some kind of truth to it (like actualized.org for example) and not really being able to explain to myself why I feel that way or where the feeling is coming from. I think that is what I thought intuition kind of was before I asked anyone (how did I know that's what intuition is? Intuition I guess o.O) but I feel like I should ask people and to make sure. 

Thanks for the response.

@cirkussmile Ok, for me its more of a "feeling" then a voice (might be a voice to maybe), and I don't really have a problem with following that feeling, it just feels like I should for some reason o.O. But I kind of worry that I could be misunderstanding the feeling, and its not "intuition" but something else and I was wrong the whole time and I end up somewhere bad because of it.

But the feeling I have does really feel like intuition, and honestly I feel like I don't care about the risk and that I just want too follow the feeling, it just feels "powerful" and part of me thinks I'm probably mad or foolish honestly, but like, I don't care if I think I might be mad I'm gonna do it anyway, Its weird. ¬¬            Thanks for the response

@Wormon Blatburm While I don't really understand all that "true self" and "deepest love and understanding" or "highest good" (Not saying they're not true) and all that big stuff. But wow it seems like this really powerful thing from what I'm reading here, it feels so crazy but I have actually felt it before and said to myself "I don't really understand why, or even understand the thing at all, but feel like there is something to it".

Thank you for the response, you get to be the uh...."GrandLordKingMaster" now. ;)

Edited by JustASimpleBuggler

But I kind of worry that I could be misunderstanding the feeling, and its not "intuition" but something else and I was wrong the whole time and I end up somewhere bad because of it.

Don't listen to that, it's the weakest part of who you really are which is trying to tear you down.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

There's a book, called something like Fast & Slow Thikning that covers this well. 

Intuition is a fast thinking function. Barely noticeable without some awareness about it. 

It's as fast as seeing someone crying and knowing they are sad.

The opposite, for reference, would be solving a 3 by 3 digit math problem.

Been questioning intuition lately.  Intuition is telling me to question it. :P 

On 2/9/2017 at 9:57 PM, JustASimpleBuggler said:

I feel that way about Leo's content, which I don't really comprehend very well (I'm not the brightest).

Not being practiced at something doesn't make you unintelligent.  Some of his stuff takes some research and self discovery to begin to understand.  Even just little bits of understanding in the puzzle of life will get you to where you want to be, the more you work at this.
Try researching what your learning style is: auditory, visual or kinesthetic (usually a mixture of these)
It can help you digest information easier if you're having trouble.
I'm a pretty slow learner, and will sometimes watch a lecture on something up to five times to really get it. <3 <3

If you are saying something that tee's off with the words "worry, I'm afraid, etc" then you are going down the wrong path. 

Say "I love, I want, I would like" and whatever follows, is the right path.

Edited by Nahm

@Shin It's only a small worry honestly, its overpowered by that strong feeling of "I should do this thing".     

(Thanks for response again)

@Nahm   You said "i'm afraid" is on the wrong path and "I want" is on the right path,but what If "I want" to do something but I'm also "afraid" about how it might turn out? 

(Sorry If I misunderstood you, thanks for another response)

@Whywolf OK, well I'm probably around that ground zero area still when it comes to all this stuff, obviously I have that "intuition" feeling about it, but that's really it at this point. I don't even know where to really begin, I'm not sure if there is an exact "starting point" for beginners. 

I'm thinking I mostly learn by just mundane mind numbing repetition, like I still remember some basic Nunchuck things my dad showed me many years ago when I was a young kid (well, he was just getting me to do something active), and I haven't even practised since that time really, but I still remember the stuff he taught me, because he made me do it again....and again.......and again.........and again.....and again......and again....until I finally got it. It took me a while to get some stuff, that he even said "Don't take the piss" and "You're pissing me off" because he thought I was messing around but I was actually trying! That was fun ¬¬ . So I guess for me maybe its being shown something "visually" and maybe "auditory" like a million times until I get it.

(Thanks for the response)