Raze

Tucker Max makes a guide for using psychedelics for trauma

15 posts in this topic

I want o find an MDMA therapist as he did!

Edited by Hugo Oliveira

7 hours ago, Hugo Oliveira said:

I want o find an MDMA therapist as he did!

He says at the end of the video you can ask and he’ll give referrals

On 04/08/2022 at 4:25 AM, Raze said:

Great talk for beginners but still quite superficial. Not to diminish or invalidated his experiences at all, but of course there is much further to go. 

Working through personal ego stuff, trauma release, etc, is an extremely important part of the psychedelic experience. But eventually, the ego completely collapses and dissolves. After that it's completely impersonal and more about reality understanding itself as a whole at a deeper and deeper levels. And I don't hear that Tucker is going that far. I don't hear it from anyone except for the obvious. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

@Space Not sure if you watched, but in the video, he makes this clear distinction between "consciousness expansion" and psychedelic "medicine/therapy". He says that his focus is on the first, purposefully. I think both worlds intersect, but it is still good to have specific content for each one of these facets.

28 minutes ago, Hugo Oliveira said:

@Space Not sure if you watched, but in the video, he makes this clear distinction between "consciousness expansion" and psychedelic "medicine/therapy". He says that his focus is on the first, purposefully. I think both worlds intersect, but it is still good to have specific content for each one of these facets.

Yea I watched the video but must have missed that line. Great that he's making those distinctions. I'd be interested to know how far he's gone with the consciousness expansion stuff.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

In Shamanism, they are medicines.  The distinction between “consciousness expansion” and “medicine/therapy” is artificial.   If you still have trauma, the visions will be distorted and the product of imagination.  Clearing your trauma purifies your visions.  Purifying your heart expands your mind.  I have gone through intense trauma release with Bufo Alvarius where there is mind expansion without visions and without stories.  The release happens automatically without effort or remembering the past.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Jodistrict was it a one time experience with bufo? 

I assume u Did a full dose. If you would Do it at home and alone, would that produce same healing for you or is a shaman here important 

5 hours ago, Hugo Oliveira said:

@Jodistrict Do you recommend Bufo as something more appropriate to clear trauma without having too much mindfuckery? 

I have found that mushrooms and ayahuasca produce intense visions and stories.   This can give useful information and trauma release but it keeps me stuck in my mind.  The bufo goes beyond the mind to the present moment.  It’s a practice of surrendering to yourself.  

Vincit omnia Veritas.

3 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Jodistrict was it a one time experience with bufo? 

I assume u Did a full dose. If you would Do it at home and alone, would that produce same healing for you or is a shaman here important 

I do a full dose every month.  I have a guide and she takes the bufo after me and she guide’s me on the journey.  She helps me to release and connect with my heart.  If you are a beginner, I strongly recommend having a guide or facilator that knows what they are doing and have seen a few worst case scenarios.  Some guides have shamanic powers that can direct your trip to a healing intention.      

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Raze Lit, thanks.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback