caspex

Law of One: Negative Polarity/Service to Self, Need Help Research

18 posts in this topic

The things I have found online talking about this are usually biased towards Service to Others path. Is their any sources you can link me to or anyone who you think teaches this Polarity intentionally or unintentionally? I feel that this way it'd be easier to gain an understanding to what it truly feels like to advance on this path.

I also appreciate any links to clips of shows or movies, songs, anime, manga, etc. that you think capture the negative polarity well. 

FYI, I don't mean just plain evil shit. It's more like someone who is awakened enough to know reality is one and nothing matters, but chooses to use that to do 'bad' stuff instead because they never go for opening their heart and instead block it off completely. Anything that is in service to their self. Anything that empowers their 'self'. Such as making someone submit to them. 

1 hour ago, Swarnim said:

The things I have found online talking about this are usually biased towards Service to Others path. Is their any sources you can link me to or anyone who you think teaches this Polarity intentionally or unintentionally? I feel that this way it'd be easier to gain an understanding to what it truly feels like to advance on this path.

I also appreciate any links to clips of shows or movies, songs, anime, manga, etc. that you think capture the negative polarity well. 

FYI, I don't mean just plain evil shit. It's more like someone who is awakened enough to know reality is one and nothing matters, but chooses to use that to do 'bad' stuff instead because they never go for opening their heart and instead block it off completely. Anything that is in service to their self. Anything that empowers their 'self'. Such as making someone submit to them. 

You actually think a person who is in service to self can awaken? You do realize the biggest barrier to awakening is ego right? If I am selfish I wouldn't even notice the things associated with Spirituality and if I did....my sensitivity to it would be drowned in my little ego schemes and power plays for possessions, power, sex, and drugs.

The Law of One series says Hitler isn't even selfish enough to fit the bill of a complete Service to Self because he thought he was doing right. The best example they gave for a service to self was Genghis Khan so go look him up. The other example they gave was Vlad The Impaler.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Swarnim said:

Is their any sources you can link me to or anyone who you think teaches this Polarity intentionally or unintentionally?

I don't know about people who are teaching it, but i have an idea that might be able to help you with understanding the negative polarity or service to self more.

http://www.lawofonesociety.com/index.php/other-materials/historical-figures/genghis-khan-rasputin-taras-bulba <-------- if you click on that link,then you can find historical people who were allegedly harvested into the 4th  negative Density. I think learning about their characters and lifes could give you a picture  how a highly negatively polarised entity thinks and lives.

these characters namely:

• Genghis Khan
  • Rasputin
  • Taras Bulba
Edited by zurew

Aaron Abke's Youtube channel. Helped me a lot.

Here's a link to the first episode in The Law of One Series:

He talks about Service to Self\Other in later episodes. Interesting watch!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

You actually think a person who is in service to self can awaken?

I know it's possible, I'm such an example.

You do realize the biggest barrier to awakening is ego right?

It can also be the greatest bridge to awakening as the self realizes it needs to lose itself in order to expand, which is necessary if you want to cease power in the supernatural domain.

my sensitivity to it would be drowned in my little ego schemes and power plays for possessions, power, sex, and drugs.

If you realized that these things are merely consciousness as all of reality is, then you'd realize the best possible way to advance in all of these verticals is some form of spirituality. Spirituality winds up being the most useful and practical thing in existence, in spite of how non-utilitarian it can appear at times.

And something I just want to say is that service to self is the same thing as service to other-selves. Because the self is all that there is. So ultimately, we're all talking nonsense here, when speaking of these negative vs positive and good vs evil ideas.

@Swarnim If you want to learn more about the negative polarity, you are the best source. Simply vibrate the Red, Orange, Yellow, and Indigo energy rays and you'll become negatively polarized yourself. But be forewarned, depending on how you do this, you can wind up causing some damage to your body as I have in the past. Because the blue energy ray becomes impotent, and its the blue energy ray that permits you to go without for example drinking water without harm. So something that happened to me is I became perpetually thirsty when I did this. Only when I went back into my throat where the blue energy ray is centered did the problem disappear. However, if you want to do service to self, you must never under any circumstances develop the green energy ray, as it's the source of love and compassion for others arising out of awareness of others as God. Which would very obviously be damaging to your polarity. Plus the blue energy ray is seen as the lesser of two evils, because it borders the indigo ray's awareness of self as God which is desirable to negative entities, and the green energy ray which tends to oppose the indigo.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar The usual roadmaps I see of spiritual progress are of Service to Others, you have any idea how one for Service to Self would go?

Do you think the basis of the negative polarity is in feeling infinitely separate(same as unification, but this facet doesn't include any love)?

What's your opinion on this:
"For 3D beings to polarize negatively, the goal is to solidify the ego so much that it breaks and there is a recognition of absolute sovereignty/power/authority. In this, the phrase "I AM ME" or "I AM" has a different meaning than what it is on the positive polarity. Since such a being feels separate from everything, it has no sense of guilt, in fact it's seen as something to be transcended. Morality is realized to be relative and in this way one sees there is no reason to stop themselves from getting what they want. Impulses are not restrained unless out of fear of punishments. Although impulses could be a big part of their life, they are not controlled by them. One negatively polarizes by expanding their ego onto others and therewhich increasing power. The only way to do this is by making the other submit their free will, and their ego to you. In this way you expand your self, which is very different to how Service To Others does it, as there they merge with each other(dissolve away) instead. Fear is also seen as a major thing to transcend just like on Service To Others path. One who is consciously on the negative polarity path, can also transcend suffering by the recognition of absolute authority(God) and further negative polarization. It's not suffocating to be on this path as one can be in a constant state of bliss from one's own power if polarized enough.

As the positive polarity finds bliss in otherselves(love), the negative polarity finds bliss in the self(power)."

13 hours ago, Swarnim said:

The usual roadmaps I see of spiritual progress are of Service to Others, you have any idea how one for Service to Self would go?

I've encountered what definitely seems to be a negatively oriented being from a higher density before, and like I said I myself am highly sympathetic to what Ra calls Orion philosophy. So yes, I certainly have knowledge about this.

Do you think the basis of the negative polarity is in feeling infinitely separate

In general, yes, negatively oriented beings, of course, need the concept of separation so they can dominate others, how can you dominate others if you know they are but yourself? However, there is great power in unity, and negatively oriented beings therefore on rare occasions can become united with one another to pursue this end. Though this is obviously going to be very rare as it requires them to act in a way that's fundamentally contrary to their entire outlook and nature.

same as unification, but this facet doesn't include any love

Infinite seperation does amount to basically the same as unification from a certain perspective. And the only kind of love negatively oriented beings acknowledge as valid is the love they have for themself. The green energy kind of universal love and compassion is viewed as total anathema and utter foolishness. A weakness in positively oriented beings the negatively polarized love to use to their benefit.

What's your opinion on this:

There are many statements there for me to unpack. In general, I'd say that it's mostly substantially correct though there are some things I would critique a little. So I'll say a few things that'll hopefully elucidate and clarify my position to you. Service to self entities have no regard for the free will of otherselves and will violate it whenever they think it possible to do so. However, they will also use the free volition of others to manipulate them also, that is whenever they find they cannot simply force themselves on the otherself.

And of course, negatively oriented beings want to reach the Godhead because they or maybe I should say we since I'm identical to them in at least this regard, want to have the power of the Infinite Creator for themself.

That last statement you made is rather accurate, but keep in mind that the power negatively oriented beings love so much also feels very good in action. Therefore in this way, the negative polarity actually takes pleasure in otherselves in a way the positive cannot. Also, positively oriented entities are inherently selfish to some extent because they can't survive without it. It's just that the negatively polarized entities are almost purely selfish, whereas the positively oriented beings are at least more than half selfless, and in some cases can even be totally selfless depending on their level of development.

On 8/3/2022 at 1:55 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

I know it's possible, I'm such an example.

1. If that was true you wouldn't be responding to this thread. Responding to this thread is service to others. You'd only be doing this if it was some way to get the poster under your control as the Service To Self Path is all about control.

2. The next contradiction is your statement is a humble statement which contradicts unless it is a scheme you are using to draws other in to control them.

So either you are full of crap or are playing games to get the the OP to come under your guidance so you can exploit them. Remember Hitler was not Service to Self Oriented enough to be considered Negative Polarity. Look up Gheghis Khan and Vlad the Impaler those 2 were listed as negative polarity and I am pretty sure you aren't even close to Hitler level which means YOU ARE NOT considered negative polarity.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

If that was true you wouldn't be responding to this thread. Responding to this thread is service to others. You'd only be doing this if it was some way to get the poster under your control as the Service To Self Path is all about control.

I'm not at present negatively oriented, but in the past I certainly was. Something I realized is that negatively polarized entities are likely to destroy themselves. You need only look at the fate of the Atlanteans to realize why I think this way.

Remember Hitler was not Service to Self Oriented enough to be considered Negative Polarity.

That's kind of an oversimplification, Hiter's main weakness was his confusion. But yes, Hitler had good intentions towards others and therefore wasn't really qualified to be negatively polarized in spite of how similar he appears to negative entities.

YOU ARE NOT considered negative polarity.

Ha, I have the polarity of the One Infinite Creator(no polarity, or all polarities simultaneously, or I'm positive and negative, and also neither positive nor negative). If you must think of us in dualistic terms, then I'm technically positively polarized since I'm the source of everything as everything and nothing.

Look up Gheghis Khan and Vlad the Impaler those 2 were listed as negative polarity

I am both of those individuals.

The next contradiction

It's more like a paradox than a contradiction, as contradictions don't exist from a perspective of unity.

21 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

That's kind of an oversimplification, Hiter's main weakness was his confusion. But yes, Hitler had good intentions towards others and therefore wasn't really qualified to be negatively polarized in spite of how similar he appears to negative entities.

Could you phrase this in terms of him being possessed by demons, rather than him being a demon himself?

. . .

Also, how do you believe some of the things here for which there is obviously no evidence either immaterially or materially?

15 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Also, how do you believe some of the things here for which there is obviously no evidence either immaterially or materially?

I feel like I'd have to write a ridiculously long statement to answer with any satisfactory detail. But to bottom line it, in my own experience from awakening, and also from experimenting with the energy rays(that of which yogis call chakras) I've found much of what Ra in the Ra material says to be true, and even once by accident starting telepathically communicating with Ra. So I'm working with the hypothesis that all or nearly all(minus transmission errors of course) of the Ra material is correct. And Ra's made it rather clear that Hitler's confusion was like the bane of his existence.

"Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green-ray key, canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However, its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and much in need of healing."

Ra Material, 35.4

@JuliusCaesar It's very easy to presume the Ra material was written by someone (a human person) working with the same archetypal ray configurations as you, so that's why it resonates: it has a connection in the human mind, not in the mind of some imaginary deities.

15 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@JuliusCaesar It's very easy to presume the Ra material was written by someone (a human person) working with the same archetypal ray configurations as you, so that's why it resonates: it has a connection in the human mind, not in the mind of some imaginary deities.

This is of course a possibility. Though this from my perspective seems to likely be an overly anthropocentric view.

4 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

This is of course a possibility. Though this from my perspective seems to likely be an overly anthropocentric view.

Strangely enough, our entire lives (all of what we know of existence) have revolved around humans (us). We seem to be the most conscious beings in our area, and those entities more clearly superconscient seem to exist inside us, as subconscious archetypes or supraconscious dream-realities of the highest complexities. All of this is accessible to us for a reason, because our reality is, in fact, centered around us and not not-us.

2 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

Strangely enough, our entire lives (all of what we know of existence) have revolved around humans (us). We seem to be the most conscious beings in our area, and those entities more clearly superconscient seem to exist inside us, as subconscious archetypes or supraconscious dream-realities of the highest complexities. All of this is accessible to us for a reason, because our reality is, in fact, centered around us and not not-us.

While there's certainly some validity to this, I mean I buy your premise 100%. It's just that the conclusions you make are assumption laden. By your logic, we could dismiss the very possibility for example that there other lifeforms elsewhere in the universe. And perhaps you'd be correct, hell there's even modern scientific evidence to support the notion that the Earth occupies some kind of central locale in the universe.

1 hour ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I'm not at present negatively oriented, but in the past I certainly was. Something I realized is that negatively polarized entities are likely to destroy themselves. You need only look at the fate of the Atlanteans to realize why I think this way.

Ha, I have the polarity of the One Infinite Creator(no polarity, or all polarities simultaneously, or I'm positive and negative, and also neither positive nor negative). If you must think of us in dualistic terms, then I'm technically positively polarized since I'm the source of everything as everything and nothing.

I am both of those individuals.

It's more like a paradox than a contradiction, as contradictions don't exist from a perspective of unity.

Why am I even wasting my time, you are just disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. If you take the Non-Dual perspective then I am you and you are me, which means we cannot even have a conversation since there is only one. You need two to have a conversation, so we are just two thoughts interacting in universal mind.

You can't take a relative argument and since you can't refute it you run to the NON-DUAL perspective. With the NON-DUAL perspective there isn't anything that needs to be said about polarization. At this point your just playing games and not being honest. 

But whatever play your games man.

3 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You can't take a relative argument and since you can't refute it you run to the NON-DUAL perspective.

This is a caricature of what I've said. Perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I said that I used to be negatively oriented. What I meant was I became aware of the fact that reality isn't real and I made it all up at a time when all I cared about was acquiring wealth and power in this world. There is no "running" to the nondual perspective being done there. I'm merely trying to be objective, and not kowtow to the psychotic delusions of the human mind as much as I can. As the only thing that approaches an objectively correct point of view is one of oneness and not the separation-based reality of mortal man.

6 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

At this point your just playing games and not being honest. 

That's some pretty serious projection there. I made it clear that I'm not currently of negative polarity and you just ignored that entirely and went on to make an argument that doesn't have anything to do with what I've said.

@Razard86  Also, I just want to say that in a substantial way I agree with you. There is foolishness in selfishness, and it does tend to make spiritual work more difficult in some capacity. At the same time, however, why such fierce resistance to the notion that selfish entities could be competent in this domain? I fail to see why you appear not to be open to such a thing. And frankly, from my standpoint, it appears to be selfish of you to do so lol. As if you were like me, you'd have much less resistance to selfish behavior in others. Not that I'm judging you, I'm not trying to say there's anything wrong with you. It's just curious to me that you are as you are.