Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheAlchemist

5-meo-dmt - First experience - bursting into eternity

7 posts in this topic

What can I even say. Something just happened that totally broke reality, as if reality were a painting on glass it just falls on the ground and breaks. Just infinite potentiality is left. By far the most intense and overwhelming and crazy and unfathomable experience of my life. 

Context: I had previously tried a small test dose of about 5mg of 5-meo-dmt and it was intense but about 100x less than this experience. I have had about 30-40 altogether trips on LSD, DMT, Psilocybin, MDMA over many years. 

Experience:

So, I had my e-mesh pipe there, ready to go with about 10-12 mg of 5-meo loaded. Full of excitement and fear. I had to literally shake and vibrate my body for a while to let go of the intense energy running through. I take the pipe in hand after when I am in a relaxed and grateful state of mind and...

I took the hit, at first nothing, then a few seconds and boom I am bursting into pieces as I hold in the hit. I somehow manage to take a second hit, and by then I am already in timeless eternity. It feels like I am literally here forever and all of time is just a complete illusion at this point. It feels absolutely vivid and full on hyper HD. No words can describe the intensity of the experience. I keep surrendering and surrendering even though it feels like I have to do it for eternity again and again and again. There is barely anything I can say about this phase of the trip. Although it doesn't feel like any kind of "trip" but full on revelation and recognition of how things truly truly are always. 

The overwhelming intensity continues but now I have some sembelence of awareness of the room I am in, my body and the music playing.

I hear a note playing, I wonder where it is coming from, and later I realize it is one very short, maybe 1 second note from the song that was playing.

This note was reverberating in extreme extreme slow motion for lack of a better term. I now recognize that all time is illusion in its relativity, all change is illusion, and this one note can literally hold infinity and it can go on forever. I am struck by overwhelm as I realize that this isn't gonna be some 10-15 minute quick experience, but it could literally go on for seeming decades or eternity as the fabric and imagining of time is warping and stretching all over the place. I surrender and surrender.

Then I just lay there with my jaw open at the unfathomability of what just happened. My heart is beating like absolute crazy but I feel totally at peace. I just lay there in total amazement and awe at the magnitude of what happened. Images of my life, people I know, all the spiritual teachers just flash on by and I get a glimpse of how they are just machinations of my mind, just thoughts/ideas. But it's too beautiful, just so beautiful.....

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Nice, nice. One day you'll get it ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Really good report! Thanks for sharing! 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

You know, I think when people who have never tripped read people say like "it was an eternity" or "seemed like years", they imagine this in literal linear time. Like people are literally living 10 years linearly.

Imagine, you could add like a billion years onto your human self life like that lol.

22 hours ago, TheAlchemist said:

I hear a note playing, I wonder where it is coming from, and later I realize it is one very short, maybe 1 second note from the song that was playing.

This note was reverberating in extreme extreme slow motion for lack of a better term. I now recognize that all time is illusion in its relativity, all change is illusion, and this one note can literally hold infinity and it can go on forever. I am struck by overwhelm as I realize that this isn't gonna be some 10-15 minute quick experience, but it could literally go on for seeming decades or eternity as the fabric and imagining of time is warping and stretching all over the place. I surrender and surrender.

I'm so happy you had this profound experience. 5MEO is very hard to get hold of in the UK. Seems I'm going to have to try synthesizing it myself.

Re the single note seemingly going on forever - I've had similar experiences on other psychedelics in the past. Single notes or segments of songs looping. I think this very much ties in to the 1-2 second thought loops people experience during comedowns on longer-acting substances. I've previously put this down to traversing the distance between a completely timeless state (base reality) and the regular human state where time seems to exist, i.e. manifested by consciousness.

Apparently.

55 minutes ago, axiom said:

I've previously put this down to traversing the distance between a completely timeless state (base reality) and the regular human state where time seems to exist, i.e. manifested by consciousness.

Makes sense

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

2 hours ago, axiom said:

I'm so happy you had this profound experience. 5MEO is very hard to get hold of in the UK. Seems I'm going to have to try synthesizing it myself.

Re the single note seemingly going on forever - I've had similar experiences on other psychedelics in the past. Single notes or segments of songs looping. I think this very much ties in to the 1-2 second thought loops people experience during comedowns on longer-acting substances. I've previously put this down to traversing the distance between a completely timeless state (base reality) and the regular human state where time seems to exist, i.e. manifested by consciousness.

Just travel to the Netherlands. They deliver it there in 1-2 days.