SFRL

Green Smoothies

12 posts in this topic

Post your green smoothies receipes please. 

@STC Post yours too please.

I used to made random smoothies but two ingredients were always in them. Avocado and spinach. Rest random fruits and vegetables and berries.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

Spinach, Kale, Broccoli, Carrot, Apple. Few nuts (not cashew or peanuts) and seeds if you fancy. Strawberries, blueberries also add a nice taste. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

3 bananas, blueberries, kale, spinach, arugula, coconut water, hemp, flax, and chia seeds. 

@STC I use different combos of veggies, fruits, and berries in coconut water PLUS chlorella/ spirulina powder and chia seeds c(:

I was always wondering what's advantage of the coconut water? You could just pour regular water and it would be fine. Am I missing something here?

Hm, I haven't got sold on those. Water is the best hydration source. Plus, I have heard from some that they gained weight specifically because of drinking coconut water in the evenings. Why pay for packed bottles of coconut water if you can have zero calorie hydrating almost for free from your tap. Not even mentioning the ecological side of it- plastic bottles etc 

@ElenaO I buy young coconuts, crack them up, and use fresh coconut water for a drink or in a smoothie. The soft flesh of a young coconut I use to make fresh home-made coconut milk c(: No bottles or plastic, just pure goodness from the earth. And my skin loves it too :)

Edited by Natasha

1 mango

1 pineapple

1 small lemon

100 g spinach

100 g broccoli (I just let them swim in hot water for 1 min, find it better for my stomach)

parsley

(honey)

(spiruella powder)

(cashewnuts)

Coconut milk

Kale/Spinache

frozen berries

Banana

Tumeric (sometimes Cayenne pepper)