Tudo

Is it racist to have sexual preferences for certain race?

28 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Loba said:

I don't know to be honest.  We are attracted to what we are attracted to.  I'm straight, but if I was to go gay I probably would for a really beautiful East Asian woman as well.  They can be quite stunning aesthetically, I get it.

Yes. They can.

You like what you like... 

Once I said I had a preference for a certain kind of woman and people called me racist. Silly. You like what you like.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

pure Caucasian women seem less sexual. a little miscegenation makes them hotter. black hair, brown skin, slanted eyes.

On 7/26/2022 at 8:14 AM, Razard86 said:

Disagree, if he doesn't want to date somebody he doesn't have to. Let's use your sentence and take out the word asian and replace it with fat.

Example "but not dating a girl because she is fat, is fat shaming."

You see? You are judging his action and telling him how to think. Not dating a woman because she is asian is a preference. I don't like olives, so I don't eat them because its my preference. You only choose your preference and avoid what isn't it. If a room was too hot and you could leave you would leave. So if a girl is asian and he is not into asians he isn't a racist because he doesn't want to date her. It just means she isn't his preference. 

Giving someone different treatment based on their race is the definition of racism. And not wanting to date fat girls is not fat shaming, is fat discrimination which most guys do often.

Just because its racist does not mean he is a bad person, but the act itself is racist.

On 7/26/2022 at 9:30 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

That's also wrong. You can transcend biological prefernces if you want to. 

sure

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 26/07/2022 at 1:30 PM, LSD-Rumi said:

That's also wrong. You can transcend biological prefernces if you want to. 

You can learn to love someone even if you don't have a biological preference for this person. But I don't believe the connection can reach the level of the one that I would have for the one that I have biological preferences.

For example, I'm biologically prompt to be attracted to young women of fertile age. I could learn to love a fat old lady. But I don't know if the level of fulfillment could reach the level of the one I would have for young women of fertile age.

At the end of the day we biological creatures.

Edited by Tudo

@Tudo of course, but what I meant is to learn to widen your spectrum of taste. Learn to enjoy all kinds of different things and genras while keeping your preferances. Most people have a very narrow window of taste and I don't like that. 

Just now, LSD-Rumi said:

@Tudo of course, but what I meant is to learn to widen your spectrum of taste. Learn to enjoy all kinds of different things and genras while keeping your preferances. Most people have a very narrow window of taste and I don't like that. 

Yes. I agree.