ansimuz

Enhanced Meditation?

9 posts in this topic

Just wondering. Is there a way to enhance meditation sessions from time to time? For example taking some kind of Herb, psicodelic, music etc. I was thinking of having Salvia or Peyote or Ayahuasca on some of my meditation sessions but wouldn't want to lost track.  If so How how often is the recommended ratio to use enhancement on meditating.

I've had my most profound meditation sessions on a mild dose of mushrooms. About 1 gram. Any more than that and the visuals become too overwhelming for me to actually meditate, although the realizations/insights still flood in at higher doses.

14 hours ago, ansimuz said:

Just wondering. Is there a way to enhance meditation sessions from time to time? For example taking some kind of Herb, psicodelic, music etc. I was thinking of having Salvia or Peyote or Ayahuasca on some of my meditation sessions but wouldn't want to lost track.  If so How how often is the recommended ratio to use enhancement on meditating.

I am currently two weeks into meditating with HoloSync awakening prologue package and I can say that I'm a big fan.

The value you get for your money is simply put amazing. You get books and other support reading and listening materials as well. 

It might be helpful to you to use that as a safer/legal  alternative to psychedelics. Or ofcourse parallel to that.

The creator Bill Harris claims that one hour of meditation with HoloSync equates to 8 hours without. 

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

one simple tip that has been great for me lately has been using ear plugs. Ambient background noises annoy me more than I realized and using ear plugs takes off a surprising amount of stress.@ansimuz

The kingdom of heaven is within.

Reishi Mushroom is a powerful one but there are many others i just cant think of them right now :/

432 hz and grounding or immersing yourself in nature helps

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, Colin said:

one simple tip that has been great for me lately has been using ear plugs. Ambient background noises annoy me more than I realized and using ear plugs takes off a surprising amount of stress.@ansimuz

Oh God yes I had this period. Walking around the streets, everyone getting stressed over traffic noise etc, i wouldnt even notice if an atom bomb drops ^^

But later I realised I need to be ok with constant noise too, because I cant always stay with earplugs and I dont want only conditional stress relief.

We are here to learn how to hear the silence in the middle of noise.

I do meditate sometimes with earplugs and eyemask to go deeper into silence, its refreshing. 

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

I'm also open to enhancing my meditation in a natural way! I want to use my meditation to deepen my mental state or have altered states or have this deep bliss or this spontaneous fit of laughter! I want to be more experimental meditation and i've been spending this week and the past few weeks doing guided meditation but I want to take my meditation to deeper levels and to achieve the peak experience and flow states and where I behave spontaneously and authentically. I've been drinking hot lemon tea and peppermint tea and oolong tea while meditating because it feels deeply relaxing! 

Edited by Zane

@Dodosterits the old balance of challenging yourself and being good to yourself.

The kingdom of heaven is within.