Scholar

Women confuse self-hatred with gender dysphoria?

45 posts in this topic

Interesting. These kinds of threads are bound to be derailed it seems.

The thread was never about LGBT, but more about social contagions.

On 2022-07-23 at 10:27 PM, puporing said:

This topic goes very deep. For some people, there'll always be a sort of dissatisfaction before one realizes that both the feminine and masculine are within themselves no matter the "biological gender". It is the suppression of both polarities that at least partially contributes to the longing for "the other" side. We don't yet live in a society yet where the expression of masculine and feminine is accepted/encouraged, allowance of such a range of self-expression - whatever comes naturally for the individual. There's suppression on both genders to act only according to their biological assignment, many people strongly possess both polarities in them and this seeks to be seen and understood, but mostly society rejects this notion one can be "bi-gender".  

On the women's front, if it is the case more are wanting to become man, it seems to me a push to equalize power and sovereignty where it is imbalanced. It is objectively the case that women on the whole do not get as much say in their lives (ie trusted to make their own damn decisions), and are given as much independence no matter where they go - their family, work, or relationships. Most women are forever treated like "subhumans" and not whole beings whose voice and autonomy are just as valid as a man's, they're treated like they're servants to the family system and those with more power. Society on the whole attempt to silence and trample on minorities and women, and treat them as lesser and like slaves. Now they don't even get a say in abortion in even one of the most developed countries. So don't be surprised when slaves rebel. 

When you say "self-hatred", it's more like hatred projected onto women by their environment, that slowly feeds onto the girl growing up. 

This clip is yet another instance of denial of women's voice by defaulting them as "crazy".

And finally, because you are God, being treated as much lesser than God is not gonna fly for long.

The thing I wish gender-dysphoric people knew is, they are actually God! And that they possess both polarities. They're not what they seem. And this is just an avatar. Imagine the amount of self-love that would bring.

Everything that needed to be said for this discussion is right here, case closed. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Scholar I had an insight into this phenomenon when I followed this attractive Thai woman on Instagram and how it relates to the number of lady boys in Thailand

Imagine being an average, poor Thai man. Your social value is probably one of the lowest in the world. But even average Thai woman will have attention from ex pats, men in society, etc. So I imagine many men who transition experience dramatic increases in attention, love, earning power, etc.

If being a Thai man had inherent societal value and the societal circumstances were different, I would bet you would see far less lady boys in Thailand.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Scholar I had an insight into this phenomenon when I followed this attractive Thai woman on Instagram and how it relates to the number of lady boys in Thailand

Imagine being an average, poor Thai man. Your social value is probably one of the lowest in the world. But even average Thai woman will have attention from ex pats, men in society, etc. So I imagine many men who transition experience dramatic increases in attention, love, earning power, etc.

If being a Thai man had inherent societal value and the societal circumstances were different, I would bet you would see far less lady boys in Thailand.

Very interesting, I suppose that is plausible.

Glory to Israel

@Scholar  Of couree, the Buddha said it best, that all suffering comes from attachment to impermanent objects. The names, labels and identity  markers, Thought images, thought sounds, memories of pressure, texture, temperature, and outer sensations are no exception to the rule,  all that relative stuff is just more impermanence. Once any person self inquires long enough and deep enough, then gets the 'no self', or 'true self'. All that identity of I am this or I am that, or this way or that way, stops being too serious, and you kind of get the impersonal side of detachment, or kind of get the compassionate detachment of those labels. At the spiritual level, at the deep end of the pool, especially at the masculine side of spirituality, these issues like gender dysphoria, are little, to non existent. However, very few at at that level, and fewer still will appreciate the detached, impersonal nature of a masculine sided spirituality like that, as most people at stage green development, in the hippie and new age communities, in left leaning politics and SJWs, in the Millennial and zoomer generation, are mostly exposed to feminine spiritual marketing don't see how serious it gets, sees those very serious issues, as nothing more than trivial games. Sounds harsh, sounds psychotic, but that's spirituality at the deep end.

On the brighter side of things besides spirituality, it does depend on stage of development, moral and cognitive development, personality typing, states of consciousness, life experiences, domains of life, other lines of development, and other areas of societal development like technology, history, infrastructures ect...

Yes, there may be small cases of body dysphoria that is born, similarly to chronic depression for those born from holocaust survivors, and assuming there's an over lap of negative effect that technological development of social media and phones have, plus narrative, and ideoligical misinformation warfare, we have a list of options to go from trying to manage and lessen the evil effects of social media on self image of children and teenagers, but quickly I'd still go for the option to build the infrastructure necessary for higher quality mental health treatments, and sex change surgery, in a regulated environment, which will lessen stigma and encourage an increase of people and training to do the operations. I think this is necessary, because if you don't allow for an environment that regulates for this, and instead discourage sex change surgery, then it decreases the quality of surgeons available to do the op, leading to higber risks of fuck ups in the process, harder access to thses resources, and furthering and maintain stigma around such topics for generations to come.

Especially the body dysphoria and stigma, are very complicated issues to fix, because body dysphoria can manifest slightly differently per person, also plus the over use of social media. We can have schizophrenic body dysphoria teens, or autistic or psychopathic body dysphoria children. We can have peole who are very extroverted, so they don't realise until later in life they were suffering from body dysphoria, or are extremely introverted that they are acutely aware of it, but don't share that suffering to the outside world. We may encounter someone with multiple personality disorder, have body dysphoria, and multiple internalized roles of the self, but it's only one of the personalities that has it and not the main one and the person has their way of dealing with the body dysphoria. All that, plus the latest pop culture trend, rap music, soft rock, Tik Tok post, mean trolling comments or whatever. It gets tricky to find the exact root cause suffering per person as each one really has different cognitive types and developments to negotiate and compromise with.

Each person also  has different moral developments. Regarding empathy I'd be careful here, as I do have some empathy but I don't have enough to exactly change my state of being, to become that person so on this point I have little for people suffering this particular issue. I notice a trend with MR. Girl, and how he weaponized empathy against some of the people he speaks to, and because of his relationship with Destiny, and he's ban from supposedly a transphobic joke, and Mr. Girl's past conflicts with hos mom and an ex and hoenstly any person resembling a female, we have to be careful to not mistake his empathy as genuine, it could be weaponized and is influenced by those events. And he loves kids too much, so don't be excited to cite him as your main source of evidence too. Be careful.