Marten98

Healing Bodily Illness

11 posts in this topic

Does reaching/embodying higher states of consciousness contribute to the healing of physical illness in the body? As a 23 y/o male I have had some health issues that I've been really trying to solve for the past three years (wrecked gut health through parasite infections, antibiotics etc.) On the physical plain I'm doing everything possible (working with really good practitioners, diet, lifestyle, supplements, intensive research...) 

The extreme suffering this disease has caused me, led me to further go down the path of awakening and ego death, which is beautiful and something I'm really grateful for. I have reached enlightenment and most of the time I'm perfectly in a happy/loving/giving state of consciousness (of course, sometimes I still have slip ups). 

My fatigue and some other symptoms really hinder me though from doing a lot of human stuff (dating, holidays, more work etc.). The energy I have, I mainly use for business and practicing spirituality. 

Even though I managed to burn through a fair amount of karma (materialistic goals, women etc.) early in my life, I am not done in this regard and there are still many human endeavors that I want to experience. 

Therefore, I have the intention of living in a fully healthy body.

I know that Leo has suffered from chronic illness. 

How does one best deal with bodily illness from a spiritual/mindset perspective? Do you have any experiences or know any healing stories? 

I really appreciate you guys!

Reaching higher states of consciousness will open your mind to the possibility that you have the capability of healing yourself, or at least moving in a direction of health/wholeness, and that will motivate you to research and take action and fix these things yourself

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

First is pure focus on your self. Train your mind to do that. Then realize the limits of attaining spiritual happiness in this human form, you cannot be fully spiritually fulfilled because — survival. 

Regarding the perspective on illness — one word - acceptance. Embrace the nature of reality. The reality of being a biological self degrading form. Our bodies aren't made for immortality. So sickness is a part of design. Death is salvation. This is existence and you have to cope with it. But the mind is infinite because consciousness is a vital component of the mind. So you can train your mind to feel good even in the midst of suffering.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

3 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Regarding the perspective on illness — one word - acceptance. Embrace the nature of reality. The reality of being a biological self degrading form. Our bodies aren't made for immortality. So sickness is a part of design. Death is salvation. This is existence and you have to cope with it. But the mind is infinite because consciousness is a vital component of the mind. So you can train your mind to feel good even in the midst of suffering.

Thank you for your input! Yeah acceptance is a big one and always the first step. But many authors and elightened masters like Hawkins (in Healing and Recovery) or Wayne Dyer claim that you can heal the body and diseases like cancer through different techniques, LOA, visualization, miracles etc.

On the other hand, I have heard of enlightened masters who became severely sick and died of cancer etc. So there seems to be a lot of contradicting claims.

What are you as your higher self/god really capable of? Isn't the answer everything? I mean I manifested business success. The next thing I am manifesting is a healthy body. This shouldn't be that complicated.

On psychedelics I have received some answers as to why my illness came about and on how to heal it, thought I'd share:

- bodily sickness brought about through trauma, trauma is there for you to realize you are god

- this body runs beautifully on every fuel (cancel all other belief systems/ they are just belief systems. By believing them they become reality)

- once you have healed your human traumas all your health will be restored to you

- this is a game for healing traumas. Traumas only are generated in infants so that they can heal them and realize they are god. Its basically a simulation to realize you are god.

- all trauma comes from the innocence as a new born consciousness , i am a clean slate and truly innocent

- if I heal my need for acceptance from others my body will be in full health/fitnness and 100 % strength again

- all that happens in my life is trying to make me stay conscious of this truth
Iam god
Iam everything
Iam the mastermind that creates this beautiful Illusion

- my trauma/lower self seeks approval from others,  I am healing that right now, I am healing this inner wound , forgive myself for it, let go and allow myself to heal

- Just bc others arent there yet, dont be afraid to shine your light fully.
- dont be afraid to express yourself , dont be afraid to get judged by others,  they only see a higher level of being and ultimately want to achieve it themselves
- stop judging yourself and others

- In crisis say: I will not veer from this spiritual work

- Be (a light of) love, then god will always take care of you

There are a few more but those are my favorites!

On 7/23/2022 at 1:58 AM, Marten98 said:

Thank you for your input! Yeah acceptance is a big one and always the first step. But many authors and elightened masters like Hawkins (in Healing and Recovery) or Wayne Dyer claim that you can heal the body and diseases like cancer through different techniques, LOA, visualization, miracles etc.

On the other hand, I have heard of enlightened masters who became severely sick and died of cancer etc. So there seems to be a lot of contradicting claims.

What are you as your higher self/god really capable of? Isn't the answer everything? I mean I manifested business success. The next thing I am manifesting is a healthy body. This shouldn't be that complicated.

On psychedelics I have received some answers as to why my illness came about and on how to heal it, thought I'd share:

- bodily sickness brought about through trauma, trauma is there for you to realize you are god

- this body runs beautifully on every fuel (cancel all other belief systems/ they are just belief systems. By believing them they become reality)

- once you have healed your human traumas all your health will be restored to you

- this is a game for healing traumas. Traumas only are generated in infants so that they can heal them and realize they are god. Its basically a simulation to realize you are god.

- all trauma comes from the innocence as a new born consciousness , i am a clean slate and truly innocent

- if I heal my need for acceptance from others my body will be in full health/fitnness and 100 % strength again

- all that happens in my life is trying to make me stay conscious of this truth
Iam god
Iam everything
Iam the mastermind that creates this beautiful Illusion

- my trauma/lower self seeks approval from others,  I am healing that right now, I am healing this inner wound , forgive myself for it, let go and allow myself to heal

- Just bc others arent there yet, dont be afraid to shine your light fully.
- dont be afraid to express yourself , dont be afraid to get judged by others,  they only see a higher level of being and ultimately want to achieve it themselves
- stop judging yourself and others

- In crisis say: I will not veer from this spiritual work

- Be (a light of) love, then god will always take care of you

There are a few more but those are my favorites!

Here is someone you can take a look at. https://youtu.be/crV8Z6eOIdw

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 Thank you! I have been reading his book, which is real practical and gives some solid steps for achieving healing. I'll give my best and will let you know once I've achieved my goal. Rj is definitely a master I have been looking for.

I genuinely think these symptoms might be a physical manifestation of something psychological. As I've seen a number of people on that same path of chronic fatigue. It might be related to depression or something like that.

@Marten98 Love your insights. Thanks for sharing! I've thought similar... Everything is interconnected. The unconsciousness helped you move towards greater consciousness. 

(Also highly recommend Matt Kahn's work too for healing work like this one:  https://tickets.brightstarevents.com/event/angel-academy-season14-masteringthevibrationalscale)

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, RMQualtrough said:

I genuinely think these symptoms might be a physical manifestation of something psychological. As I've seen a number of people on that same path of chronic fatigue. It might be related to depression or something like that.

Lol you can throw another body count in there.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Bentinho about healing and why some masterd die of cancer:

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.