axiom

You are not as enlightened as I am

8 posts in this topic

... seems to be a very popular, albeit tacit, kind of posturing around these parts. Whilst noone will come out and say "I'm enlightened", there is the sense that many would love to be considered to be enlightened all the same. Maybe Leo should introduce an "enlightened member of the week" here just to fill this apparent need.

Playing games of dominance (in the vein "you're laughably wrong"), or passive dominance (in the vein "keep trying") is not the way to convince others of your spiritual prowess.

It's a bit reminiscent of those peculiar handshakes  - when someone attempts to present alpha status by twisting their hand so it is on top - all the while not realising that this is, of course, a flashing red signal of weakness.

For avoidance of doubt: Noone here is enlightened. Noone here will ever be enlightened.

Apparently.

I'm way less enlightened than you. I'm so not enlightened.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm way less enlightened than you. I'm so not enlightened.

Well, let's be honest. Everyone here knew that all along! 

Apparently.

I was the first to never be unenlightened. I'm so unenlightened all I see is darkness!!!! Its why I wear shades....to hide the fact I don't have eyes....there are only black holes behind these shades!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I'm a ruthless asshole who wants to enslave every sentient being in the universe. I obviously can't be enlightened right? Because enlightened people are benevolent angels who are perfect in every sense right?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

1 hour ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I'm a ruthless asshole who wants to enslave every sentient being in the universe. I obviously can't be enlightened right? Because enlightened people are benevolent angels who are perfect in every sense right?

I realize that some here might take what I'm saying very seriously. So I just want to point out that I was somewhat hopped up on caffeine at the time I wrote it. So it may have been the caffeine taking, or maybe not.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar God is infinite. I once woke up to an angry/wrathful God, but it was coming from a place of fierce love if you can believe it. In the end, my higher self accepted everything as it were but there was such intensity and feeling of being absolutely torn about my own creations... 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。