Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Como

Amazing tier 2 explanation about the limits and traps of Vedanta

132 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Salvijus Well at least we can agree that one should be very skeptical about neo advaita claims 

It's full of flaws really. 

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

29 minutes ago, axiom said:

If there is noone walking the path, then there is noone there who can keep walking.

The Absolute is paradox.

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

How certain are you that you haven't deluded yourself?

How certain is the illusory self that it hasn't deluded itself?

Apparently.

11 minutes ago, Consilience said:

The Absolute is paradox.

God works in mysterious ways.

Apparently.

@axiom brooooo, don't ignore me ?

:D

Please, read it carefully. And be 100% honest to yourself. What i wrote before debunks neo advita fully. U have to see it. U have to. It will be your best day ever. U will become so much smarter and more inteligent. Why wouldn't u want that? Please examine it carefully without being defensive.

Edited by Salvijus

38 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Don't u agree that a perception in which we experience ourselves as seperate is deluded and false? And experience where we experience unity and oneness is real and true perception?

Yes, more or less.

38 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Disillusionment is needed. And there are methods of how to brake the illusion of separation. It's very easily verifiable imo. Some of these paths have been proven to work for 1000s of years.

Nothing is needed. There are no methods. Nothing is verifiable. Nothing works. 

All of these ideas assume some form of control over outcomes is possible.

There is no control, because there is noone there who could control anything.

Nothing is needed either - this is just a human projection making an assumption that things are somehow imperfect.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

6 minutes ago, axiom said:

Truth is needed. And if what is true is that truth is not realized, then that is what‘s true and therefore truth is what’s needed. Deluding yourself has serious consequences, these consequences are seen particularly if rebirth is integrated and understood. And no, no one is reborn, yet life and suffering remaining until ignorance is actually uprooted. 

I wish you well on your path.

Edited by Consilience

7 minutes ago, axiom said:

Yes, more or less.

Nothing is needed either - this is just a human projection making an assumption that things are somehow imperfect.

This post reminds me of this. https://existentialcomics.com/comic/102

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Ay ai ai... 

How do I reach these neo advaitists....

Edited by Salvijus

10 minutes ago, axiom said:

Yes, more or less.

But how does this do anything for your well being or life?

Like when I do a Suriya kriya yoga practice I feel a slight buzz and improvement in my day. And when i've had transcendent experiences on psychidelics there are undeniable shifts in my perception and sense of reality.

But with this there is nothing. Like if you're miserable before hearing this, you're still miserable after. So what is the utility?

2 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Ay ai ai... 

How do I reach these neo advaitists....

LOL xD

omg too good

1 minute ago, Consilience said:

Truth is needed. And if what is true is that truth is not realized, then that is what‘s true and therefore truth is what’s needed. Deluding yourself has serious consequences, these consequences are seen particularly if rebirth is integrated and understood. And no, no one is reborn, yet life and suffering remaining until ignorance is actually uprooted. 

Truth is not needed. This is a projection of the self seeking to sustain itself by imagining it is not whole.

Apparently.

Buddhists are not teaching God-Realization, sorry. You've been duped by them.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

But how does this do anything for your well being or life?

Like when I do a Suriya kriya yoga practice I feel a slight buzz and improvement in my day. And when i've had transcendent experiences on psychidelics there are undeniable shifts in my perception and sense of reality.

But with this there is nothing. Like if you're miserable before hearing this, you're still miserable after. So what is the utility?

It sounds like you believe you have some control over life, and that things with "utility" can be somehow useful to get you somewhere. But in reality you have no control at all. You have only ever been watching.

Apparently.

Just now, axiom said:

It sounds like you believe you have some control over life, and that things with "utility" can be somehow useful to get you somewhere. But in reality you have no control at all. You have only ever been watching.

Well even if control is only an illusion, I don't see how believing it without experiencing it would serve any purpose.

I signed up for a vipassana retreat, i got initiated into Suriya Kriya, etc. All of these things were based on my perception of control. 

How about my question? What do you think about suffering and well being?

See, my understanding of the path does not exclude well being or general performance and evolution as a human being. But neo advaita and what you're spouting has huge holes.

8 minutes ago, axiom said:

That's true on intelectual level. But unless we change our perception into direct realization of these words it is useless. 

There are cause and effect in this world. And certain causes can brake a sense of separation into perception of oneness. That's what spiritual practices are all about.

This makes so much sense that only if you're super dishonest will u find a way to disagree with it. I hope u chose honesty.

Edited by Salvijus

Okey i can't keep this up anymore. Im going to sleep. Good luck and tcare. I hope we can still be friends ? love u guys ❤

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Well even if control is only an illusion, I don't see how believing it without experiencing it would serve any purpose.

I signed up for a vipassana retreat, i got initiated into Suriya Kriya, etc. All of these things were based on my perception of control. 

How about my question? What do you think about suffering and well being?

See, my understanding of the path does not exclude well being or general performance and evolution as a human being. But neo advaita and what you're spouting has huge holes.

But you do not experience control. Noone does. The sense of control is a form of self-hypnosis. Anyone paying attention to thoughts arising will quickly realise that they are not selected ahead of time - they simply appear.

You are identifying with the dream character. *You* did not sign up for a Vipassana retreat. The character did. The character has no control over anything it does because its thoughts and its actions simply arise. It is an automaton caught up in a game of life. A simulation of action and reaction.

Re suffering and well being: When awakening happens, it is recognised that all of the trials and tribulations experienced by the character were always imaginary, and had nothing to do with anyone.

Apparently.