NightHawkBuzz

How to stop being easily influenced by others to do things you wouldn’t normally do?

5 posts in this topic

I would like to know how I can stop being easily influenced by others to act and do things that I wouldn’t normally do. I am a person that becomes easily influenced by others and they affect me into doing things that I otherwise wouldn’t do.

I have gotten around people who have influenced me into doing things that I wouldn’t have done myself. I have gotten myself in environments that were extremely toxic and they negatively influenced me into doing things I wouldn’t do.

I would like to know how I can stick to my morals and beliefs and not be influenced to do things that go against them.

Do you feel like they're forcing you?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Contemplate aloneness and really being okay with aloneness. Prioritize your growth. Those two things combined should make it alot easier to say no to things against your values or wasting your time.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 7/15/2022 at 5:55 AM, NightHawkBuzz said:

I would like to know how I can stop being easily influenced by others to act and do things that I wouldn’t normally do. I am a person that becomes easily influenced by others and they affect me into doing things that I otherwise wouldn’t do.

I have gotten around people who have influenced me into doing things that I wouldn’t have done myself. I have gotten myself in environments that were extremely toxic and they negatively influenced me into doing things I wouldn’t do.

I would like to know how I can stick to my morals and beliefs and not be influenced to do things that go against them.

learn about the strategies of the mind game! books from robert green is a good start on that!

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

Get a new crowd! Its tough. Something I'm currently working on and it feels great to have a good group of people. 

Something I've heard before: "If you hang out in the barber shop long enough you will eventually get a haircut."

If you want to stop certain behaviors you have to stay away from those behaving that same way. Friends can get you stuck for sure.

Edited by Adodd