BeachBliss

Shroom strains matter

25 posts in this topic

I haven’t seen much discussion about this, but it’s important to know that some strains are 2-3x stronger than beginner friendly shrooms.  So, 0.5g of Penis Envy will be as strong as 1.5g of Golden Teachers (although the type of high is different).

Beginner Friendly Strains: Golden Teachers, Blue Meanies, B+

Strong Strains: Penis Envy, Jedi Mindfuck, PES Hawaiians, Puerto Ricos

This list is not exhaustive.  Those are just the strains I have experience with.  Please feel free to mention which strains are strong and which are beginner friendly.  I also find that different strains lead to different highs.  

Edited by BeachBliss

Hence it's better to dose with 4-AcO-DMT or the like.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@BeachBliss

Assuming you consume those psychedelics orally, as teas, be careful not to spill some on your t-shirt or pants. Stains are very difficult to remove unless you use something like CLR(Calcium, lime and rust), or bleach.

OP makes a really strong point. Take care to follow this advice everyone! Always Know your strain and do research before you go and blow your balls off!

@Leo GuraDo you recommend that research chemical over shroomies? Are they similar?

Found a source on 4-AcO https://healingmaps.com/4-aco-dmt-information/

Its legal where I am! Noice

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Its not just the dosage the effects are different. I've done many Great White and Penis Envy trips with very different effects. One is more visual the other more cognitive. One has short term memory issues the other things are clear. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

52 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I believe Aco is processed differently taken orally vs plugged. People who compare it to shrooms take it orally where its converted to something else. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo GuraDo you recommend that research chemical over shroomies? Are they similar?

They are similar enough.

I like pure chems for precise dosing and no junk toxins.

Also much cheaper and more doses per volume.

1 gram of 4-AcO will get you like 50 trips. Good luck growing that many mushrooms.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Interesting.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Leo Gura Nice, I like that it’s technically legal and seems more stable, pure and cost effective. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@BeachBliss Always Know your strain and do research before you go and blow your balls off!

No shit 9_9

I wrote this post because it's tough to find info on which strains are good for beginners versus which are good for experienced trippers.  This info is for people who are just starting their shroom journey.  

Edited by BeachBliss

@Thought Art Thanks for sharing.

That website lists species which are different than strains or varieties.  

Most species you buy online are from the Cubensis species.  Within each species are many strains. 

Penis Envy and Golden Teachers are part of the same species (Cubensis), but are very different strains and have different potency.

Blue Meanies for example, are Cyanescens, but have the same potency as Golden Teachers and B+, which are a different strain.

Just trying to be helpful to people who are curious about different strains.  

@BeachBliss hmmm, didn’t know contributing to your thread and providing links was “bothering you”. But, hey. You do you.

Thanks for making the thread btw. I had brought this up a few weeks ago. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@BeachBliss Hey, whatever is going on with how your interpreting me has nothing to do with how I feel. 

I appreciate your thread and your contribution and I’m just having fun talking about shrooms with you and I see you responding like your upset. 

◭"89"

Not upset man.  Just trying to be helpful to people who are new to shrooms.  

It would've been helpful for me 6 months ago to know that Penis Envys are 3x stronger than B+.

Your doing good work from my perspective, glad you are sharing so people doing end up tripping their balls off. Which is what I meant by my first post to the thread.  Important thread you made. 

I realize the error on how my first reply was likely interpreted. I meant to say it to others who read it not directly to you. Apologies.

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

I realize the error on how my first reply was likely interpreted. I meant to say it to others who read it not directly to you. Apologies.

No prob ?  It can be tough to tell tone on the internet. 

I also find the difference in species interesting because some are easier to grow than others, so thanks for the article.

10 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I had brought this up a few weeks ago.

Wish I'd seen that thread six months ago.

5 hours ago, Thought Art said:

OP makes a really strong point. Take care to follow this advice everyone! Always Know your strain and do research before you go and blow your balls off!

Edited to how I heard it in my mind when I replied. 

Its all love my friend. Take care!

Stay safe 

◭"89"