Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JonasVE12

Helping to heal my dog

9 posts in this topic

My beloved dog is dying, they say. He got surgery yesterday and he is still in very unstable condition. The veterinarian says the chances are very low and death is likely.

He had a bowl obstruction after eating a sock. the tissue of his intestinal walls was aleady damaged and purple.

I went to visit him this morning and to be honest, initially, he looked super down and in pain. The vet said he wouldn't eat and also vommited in the morning when he woke up. 

I was super sad because I thought I was going to lose him. I put my hands on his body for half an hour and started breathing energy/intensity into my energy body, mostly from the earth beneath me, charging with love through letting it flow through my heart and then sending it through my hands into his body. My hands were tingling and radiating warmth. 

After that, it was almost as if his behavior shifted 180°. he stood up, became more energetic, his eyes became more alert and connecting with the environment, he started using his nose, walking around, sniffling, iniating some little play. He also became more alert when I said things to him.

Then after a while he started searching for food. Found a little chunk of food on the ground and started eating that. He even drank water and didn't vommit that. 

The mood of everyone changed. Initially everyone was sad around him, but then after that experience, it was like the field in that room was super positive and hopeful. When I left, he ate a bowl of food which was almost unbelievable. Then later the vet called saying that he didnt vommit that food which made her hopeful as well. I left the vet in a very ecstatic mood. Very weird as they said he would most likely die. I feel he will not. I just feel it.

Does anyone have any experience with reiki? How to do it more effectively? I haven't taken a course but I feel intuitively attuned to it. But it still feels a bit clumsy as I do it. I will visit him tomorrow and do it again. 

Oh i wish your dog gets better soon??!

Edited by Bojan V

sounds like you were doing it right. maybe placing your hand as much as possible near the area that needs healing?

How is your dog Doing?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

Thanks guys, He is fine. He could go home the day after I made this post. :)

God damn man, You really are stepping your game up... ;)  Happy that your dog got better! Cheers!

Nice!!!

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86