Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thought Art

Thoughts on new episode

14 posts in this topic

The Future of Actualized video from today.

It was a great episode. I sense I respect Leo more as a teacher, I believe in him to improve his teachings and his embodiment. 

I appreciated his perspectives on mental Illness, peoples maturity/ intelligence/ development, his teaching, the challenges he faces as an internet “guru”. It must be very challenging to balance it all, to feel the weight of responsibility etc 

From what I am observing he is a rare teacher, spiritual master and public intellectual in how he self reflects based on the principles of love, selflessness and consciousness. I appreciate that he sees his finite flaws. I personally grow a lot when I see a teacher do this sort of self accepted self reflection and admittance of flaws and sticking points. 

Looking forward to the courses and next 100 episodes. I also commit to being a better student and advocate for the highest teachings and wisdom that a human can know and embody. This isn’t about actualized for me but for God, Truth and Love and the well being of all future generations.

Its clear to me he is grounded in Truth, understanding and providing as much value he can to man kind despite inner and outer challenges. He is an inspiration to all who can stomach him and his words and wisdom will likely ripple through human consciousness development for thousands of years. 

Keep doing what your doing Leo.  

Peace

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art

20 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

It was a great episode. I sense I respect Leo more as a teacher, I believe in him to improve his teachings and his embodiment. I sense and respect me and Leo wouldn’t likely be “friends” and that we are different types of people with different life experience. I don’t need Leo to be my friend I need him to do his job. And, of course I respect and appreciate him. 

I appreciated his perspectives on mental Illness, peoples maturity/ intelligence/ development, his teaching, the challenges he faces as an internet “guru”. It must be very challenging to balance it all, to feel the weight of responsibility etc 

From what I am observing he is a rare teacher, spiritual master and public intellectual in how he self reflects based on the principles of love, selflessness and consciousness. I appreciate that he sees his finite flaws. I personally grow a lot when I see a teacher do this sort of self accepted self reflection and admittance of flaws and sticking points. 

Looking forward to the courses and next 100 episodes. I also commit to being a better student and advocate for the highest teachings and wisdom that a human can know and embody. This isn’t about actualized for me but for God, Truth and Love and the well being of all future generations.

Its clear to me he is grounded in Truth, understanding and providing as much value he can to man kind despite inner and outer challenges. He is an inspiration to all who can stomach him and his words and wisdom will likely ripple through human consciousness development for thousands of years. 

Keep doing what your doing Leo.  

Peace

Is it the I don't know or decisiveness video?

I can agree with if it's the I don't know video. Leo just keeps getting better and better getting me to feel shame, guilt, sorrow, depressed, lazy, jealousy, anger and annoyance at myself.:D

The future of actualized video.

@Danioover9000 Then stop just watching and go enjoy doing the work 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Leo added tremendous value to my life, in that he entered the scene shortly after my awakening. But I wasn't really sure what to do with it from my human perspective. And I sure as hell wasn't going to discuss it with others as I knew they would think me insane. Well, Leo changed all of that, and for a time I couldn't help but feel as though we were in sync. For example, sometime in January of last year, I realized that my human self could become Omnipotent and decided consciously to pursue that end, then Leo uploads a video 4 months later where he experienced an Omnipotent state on 5 MEO Malt. Sure, Leo rejected my views on the possibility of a man-God because I don't differentiate so dualistically between God and man as he does, or between life and death as solidly as he does etc.

But now... I've tried to help him consider higher possibilities for himself. However, I currently feel as though I've failed him by trying to push him to do things he doesn't want to. And I can't believe this but I actually started crying when I first started writing this. What the hell is wrong is with me that I think it's okay to morn Leo as if he were somehow lost for eternity? Clearly.... clearly I need to put a little more space between my human attachments and this dream.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar It's all good bro. Don't fret about it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

What the hell is wrong is with me that I think it's okay to morn Leo as if he were somehow lost for eternity?

Daww cut yourself some slack there.. Geez. I still get attached to people even knowing the imaginary nature. Actually possibility more so because the love has increased also.. It's okay. 

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@JuliusCaesar Sometimes I have to catch myself feeling needy towards him too. Just, let it be. It’s all good. 

Im very wary of my minds tendency to create and spin narratives about others and reality.  I’m still not sure about a lot of things. What’s chance? What’s fate? What’s self deception? Etc

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@JuliusCaesar It's all good bro. Don't fret about it.

Of course, it's just that I long had such high hopes for you because of the seemingly impossible progress you've made so far. And now that it seems in my perception I'm not helping you to reach the potential I had envisioned for you, well it hit me really hard. It gives me pause to realize that I might create a future where I'm the only living human entity in this reality. And that I might be alone here for billions of years. As if it wasn't bad enough that I started morning your "loss", but then I had to mourn everyone else's loss also. I was like a self-licking ice cream cone of sorrow there for a few minutes lol.

12 minutes ago, puporing said:

Daww cut yourself some slack there.. Geez. I still get attached to people even knowing the imaginary nature. Actually possibility more so because the love has increased also.. It's okay. 

True, plus I have the fact that I'm currently in a relatively normal human state. And as such I don't know that my fears about Leo's fate, as well as the rest of humanity besides myself, will ever be realized. Of course, I'm soon to rob myself of this luxury of mortal ignorance. But for now, it works out fairly well.

@JuliusCaesar Leo’s a big boy. I would focus on your own growth. ?

Of course, we can all encourage each other’s growth.

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Leo’s a big boy.

Of course, I have to trust him enough to let him succeed/fail here on his own as he will. It's not at all wise for me to think of him as some kind of stupid child that needs coddling.

6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I would focus on your own growth.

Always.

@JuliusCaesar Yeah, he’s sort of a mountain ? 

Tall, grounded, potentially dangerous, beautiful, and when you get to the top you can see a view you never saw before. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

The crown of GOD is heavy to wear. No wonder why there's duality.

@Thought Art

3 hours ago, Thought Art said:

The future of actualized video.

@Danioover9000 Then stop just watching and go enjoy doing the work 

Ah ok. It's amazing to see another video in a week, like we had two videos under a week recently. Leo's on the war path this time.

I can't help myself, the lyrical mystical spiritual philosophical work is hard on me especially as it can be downright boring sometimes, so I watch and lend my ear to listen to what Leo has to say, plus I've got survival basic life concerns and busy with my purpose:(