Zaise

5 Gram Mushroom Trip

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! This is my first post and I just wanted to share an amazing experience and express my gratitude for the amazing people and insights that I have been given that had changed my life completely.

I’m 19 years of age and I’ve been using psychedelics for a couple years now. It started off just wanting to have a fun experience with my friends; however my first trip radically opened my mind to new possibilities as anyone who has taken a psychedelic would know. 

Ever since I was a kid ( still am one) I always had existential questions and a burning desire for truth. After finding Leo’s channel I fell in love with learning. That was 3 years ago. 

Yesterday was my first trip I had in a while. 5 grams of lemon tekked shroomies that I had made from a tea. The love was so powerful. I saw everyone in my life and felt the greatest sense of love. I wasn’t able to contain it and i bursted out crying; remembering also how grateful I am to be alive and experiencing this great wonderful world and all that comes with it. I feel like I’m finally free as well and I can act accordingly to whatever I feel in any given moment. It feels like true freedom. I’m not sure how to describe it. Every experience feels like the first time it had happened including music, food, sex etc. I wish I could give this to the people around me.

I am forever grateful for everyone on this page including Leo. You guys have helped me build a life that is truly my dream. Music has always been my passion and I’ve fully realized I want to be the best version of myself that I can and pursue my dreams to my best ability because that’s what I truly want. I just wanted to express this somewhere as I don’t have many people I can talk to about this kinda stuff. So Thankyou again:) have an amazing life

5 minutes ago, Zaise said:

The love was so powerful. I saw everyone in my life and felt the greatest sense of love. I wasn’t able to contain it and i bursted out crying;

Wonderful... glad you got to experience that. Had similar ones also.. The love was inside you all along. ^_^

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

6 minutes ago, Zaise said:

Every experience feels like the first time it had happened

That's the child-like wonder you're re-discovering ;)... this time, without the "ignorance". 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Cheers!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Zaise said:

Hello everyone! This is my first post and I just wanted to share an amazing experience and express my gratitude for the amazing people and insights that I have been given that had changed my life completely.

I’m 19 years of age and I’ve been using psychedelics for a couple years now. It started off just wanting to have a fun experience with my friends; however my first trip radically opened my mind to new possibilities as anyone who has taken a psychedelic would know. 

Ever since I was a kid ( still am one) I always had existential questions and a burning desire for truth. After finding Leo’s channel I fell in love with learning. That was 3 years ago. 

Yesterday was my first trip I had in a while. 5 grams of lemon tekked shroomies that I had made from a tea. The love was so powerful. I saw everyone in my life and felt the greatest sense of love. I wasn’t able to contain it and i bursted out crying; remembering also how grateful I am to be alive and experiencing this great wonderful world and all that comes with it. I feel like I’m finally free as well and I can act accordingly to whatever I feel in any given moment. It feels like true freedom. I’m not sure how to describe it. Every experience feels like the first time it had happened including music, food, sex etc. I wish I could give this to the people around me.

I am forever grateful for everyone on this page including Leo. You guys have helped me build a life that is truly my dream. Music has always been my passion and I’ve fully realized I want to be the best version of myself that I can and pursue my dreams to my best ability because that’s what I truly want. I just wanted to express this somewhere as I don’t have many people I can talk to about this kinda stuff. So Thankyou again:) have an amazing life

I can feel the love from this post. Thanks for posting!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Zaise Welcome to the forum. 

What a beautiful experience! Thank you for sharing it!

@Zaise wtf thats a heroic dose. On Lemon tek even stronger. Glad that you have had such a positive experience even on high dose. Nice!