Razard86

User Appreciation Thread

10 posts in this topic

I'd Like to show some Appreciation to Users Other than Leo who have helped me in various ways. 

First I'd like to thank puporing for being such a kind, patient, and understanding person who would listen to my whines and complaints and rambles I would share with her. Thank you for putting up with me thanks for sharing you love!!

Next is Sam C, thank you for listening to my rambles as well, and for sharing with me your deep interesting perspective. I love your ability to see into the psyche and I think any field you go into regarding that will be lucky to have you. 

Vincent S, I feel like I'm talking to a clone who has lived a different experience when I read something you post and when I converse with you. My self love increases just through exposure to anything you write on the forums. Thank you for sharing your perspective.

Asayake your new to the forums but have already made an impression on me. I thank you birdman, I hope you will continue to drop the nuggets of wisdom you constantly do on the forums.

Fernanda I thank you for your many words of encouragement. I don't know if you are aware of how powerful words of encouragement are. They are so powerful its amazing they are free!!! Thank you for that I mean it!

Thank You Carl- Richard for giving me 2 points....lol in all seriousness you are very intelligent and your posts are usually very good at expanding a concept. It must be a gift.

If I have forgotten anyone blame my head not my heart. Let's get this ball rolling shall we?

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86

You see how good it make you feel to make that post. That is what I meant that you live in your own emotions and you decide what actions you make to produce wanted situation, feeling or impact. Everything you do is to make yourself see how loving you can be and that is what makes you feel awesome. As we talked in another thread and I hope we'll continue; love is what you put in. What is even better is that when you see that you do everything to feel love and that's exactly what everyone else is doing as well.

Who told you that "others" are real?

1 hour ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Razard86

You see how good it make you feel to make that post. That is what I meant that you live in your own emotions and you decide what actions you make to produce wanted situation, feeling or impact. Everything you do is to make yourself see how loving you can be and that is what makes you feel awesome. As we talked in another thread and I hope we'll continue; love is what you put in. What is even better is that when you see that you do everything to feel love and that's exactly what everyone else is doing as well.

I agree well said.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Daww.. thanks @Razard86.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Love you bro@Razard86 it made me really happy. Words of encourgement, seeing and showing that you see other people is powerful.. and even healing - because when you do that you heal yourself. Great initiative!

Razard86 You have no idea how much I enjoy our talks. Your rambles are amazing. You're like a library, I can ask you anything and you're like " ah easy.. so" and then you start bombarding me with wisdom. Your ability is extremly impressive and powerful and I know there are "others" out there that could have their life's transformed by your future work. You're a true teacher. Infinite apprecation towards you aswell. 

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Realms of Wonder

The clarity and vision you have is astonishing. You are a real and true embodyment of non judgement and willningness to understand yourself and others which is exactly why you value authenticity. Becuase that's not only what you are,  it's what we all are and your music will help people tap into that power and knowledge on a profound level. Your music is not only wanted and desired, it's needed. Stay true to your vision,  to yourself.. to Authenticity?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

2 hours ago, SamC said:

@Realms of Wonder

The clarity and vision you have is astonishing. You are a real and true embodyment of non judgement and willningness to understand yourself and others which is exactly why you value authenticity. Becuase that's not only what you are,  it's what we all are and your music will help people tap into that power and knowledge on a profound level. Your music is not only wanted and desired, it's needed. Stay true to your vision,  to yourself.. to Authenticity?

WOW. Thank you so much! @SamC

The encouragement you show is inspiring, given freely with no attachment. Love that you and I can connect so deeply. I look forward to the days when we collaborate, and bring new, innovative, impactful, spiritually connected Music into Existence. Love you Brother!

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

This thread is example of how human interactions could be, if everyone would focus to feeling love and making more with their actions.

Who told you that "others" are real?

28 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

This thread is example of how human interactions could be, if everyone would focus to feeling love and making more with their actions.

Yeah its why I made it, I suddenly realized we need to show some appreciation for the wonderful people on this website. Its a rare gift to have so many diverse and intelligent perspectives. So yeah I felt moved to do this intuitively. Hopefully it becomes a long thread of shoutouts whenever someone feels compelled to do so.