Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShardMare

I dont understand how to not forget things i've learnt

7 posts in this topic

There are thousands of self-deceptions i make. How i actually realize that im doing a mistake there and there?

I think ive already made a post on this but i dont understand it still.

How do i deal with forgetfulness?

There is a day where im happy and literally i can manage my own mind but there are days where i dont realize im just playing with my mind

@Judy2 yes im already doing that. I read principles every single morning. In my opinion this is the most important thing if you want to improve yourself.

I dont see why people dont comment on this post. I mean this is much more important than meditation or anything really. Most people would gain huge improvement if they would read their principles every single morning. Or should i say read their philosophy.

People on this forum learn a lot of principles, ideas but how many are they actually using?

This only bothers you because you are impatient. I have this same problem from time to time. Any issues you have come from a limited identity. What you think you are, and how you think things should be.

1. I am this, I came from this, I want to be this, This always happens to me, etc...

2. The world is like this, I wish it were like this.

And all of this is what you deal with on a day to day basis. This is all you are doing every single day, these two things. You interact with your beliefs about yourself and the world every single day. This is what causes suffering and this is the definition of projection. So how do you get over this? Acceptance. Acceptance is love, Acceptance is Forgiveness. Forgiveness is Freedom.

When you can get to a point that you can accept everything that is, then your ego no longer has control, and you can freely choose where you want to go and what you want to do. The Ego is the "character" and thus you play a role. You will always play out that role as long as you believe that is what you are. Every time you try something new and scary, you destroy the character and make a NEW character.

As long as you are a character you will always suffer what comes with it. But once you drop all identity...then you have the freedom to be....whatever you choose.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

i don't know a ton to be honest, that's why i'm incapable of more than a word or two ... in any case i pray lord destroy all the weight in my head each day and make a pure vessel of me when i wake up tomorrow where you call the shots and where i can see through your eyes only

@Razard86 this is hard to understand for me.

Why improve anything at all then?

How do i find scary or new things? I feel like i experienced almost everything.

@gettoefl yes. Everyday when i wake up my mind is clear too and going with the flow is sometimes good.

@Leo Gura leo can you help what mistake am i making

@Razard86 can you write it down in a longer text, please?

IMO if you're not applying your teachings to reality then you're bound to forget them. 

@ZenAlex but how do you apply all that? U build them in an exercise or make them practical?

F.e. i get the advice from leo that go to the gym. I dont forget it its pretty easy to just go to the gym.

But another advice i get is lookout for self-deceptions. There are lots of them how do i apply them?