rnd

About the Leo's latest 2 videos (The Power Of Not-Knowing & How To Fall In Love Wit)

11 posts in this topic

(1) Yes Leo, "how much one does have to" disrespect "his own body" as to inject in it some experimental substance aganst the little flu AKA con-a-virus-19?

And even encourage other people via his blog "I've done it. And you should too - be a good man, inject that thing also"

(2) "We have incomplete information" ... about the little flu and experimental substances - I agree. However, what we also have had are:

* advertisement (literally, from the tax payers money) of the experimental substances and the little flu itself
  * demonizing the "other people"
  * overblowing the danger of the little flu ("Look at how many people with the flu". Not due to the flu, but with it)
focusing on the absolute number of deaths (millions!!! scary!!!), and never -- on the percentage (0.1%....1%, mostly people with underlying deseases)
  * misrepresentation of the facts and statistics so that everyone will get more scared  and inject the experimental thing...
  * attempts to shut down and silence doctors, let alone normal people, who were speaking against lockdowns, muzzles, experimental vaccines and all that fearmongering

With all due respect to Leo, these are my points.

Edited by rnd

You think we should wait, during a pandemic, to take a vaccine produced by the world vaccine experts that make the other 100 vaccines we take, because you want to see if it's safe?

So the virus is not very safe; fact

Vaccines are very safe; fact

Your solution is let the virus spread and mutate, in which we would never have much testing for a vaccine until we are dealing with a different variant and then the tested vaccine is a moot point because we're dealing with a different variant.

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

So the virus is not very safe; belief

Vaccines are very safe; belief

Rewrote your reply for u :P

Do you realize people who believed the Christian God is the one true and only real god and all other religions are BS believed it with the same conviction that you believe vaccines are very safe? 

You can't know that's a fact, you believe it because you trust the authorities that are telling you it's a fact, just like people believed the Christian priests back in the days.

I can't know my OWN experience? Ahhaaa.

I've never washed hands with those shitty chemicals, never injected that serum, never deliberately worn the muzzle "for protection", never stayed home. That is, I've done everything precisely backwards.

And I did get *the* flu, at least once, and recovered, the same way I would from *a* flu.

Perhaps I don't exist?

P.S.

I really don't, in a certain sense.

Edited by rnd

@rnd I know a few people that died from the little flue. How do you model that in your view? I do not know anyone who experienced harm from the inoculation against the virus, the virus which has killed over a million people in the US alone.

@Leo Gura Don't lock the thread. Give him some time.

Edited by AtheisticNonduality

9 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

@rnd I know a few people that died from the little flue. How do you model that in your view? I do not know anyone who experienced harm from the inoculation against the virus, the virus which has killed over a million people in the US alone.

Maybe the main harm isn't the vaccine in itself, but the way it was advocated for, by using fear, threatening to reduce freedom if you don't do as the government says(if you don't take the vaccine we won't let you travel, enter night clubs, festivals, go to the store). Maybe complying to such tactiques causes more harm than taking the vaccine prevents, especially if you're a young person that's not in any of the risk groups anyways.

There are other things way more harmful for humanity than covid, such as obesity(lack for exercise, unhealthy food). In my country the biggest food delivery service "Foodora" has like 1000 types of candy, soft drinks, lottery tickets, snus(chewing tobacco), energy drinks, and other unhealthy food items for sale in contrast to like 20 or so healthy food items available in total. In addition to that, many of the healthy food items are of poor quality. During Covid this app skyrocketed in popularity.

Why aren't things like this being adressed with the same urgency that Covid was? Pink Floyd - Money

2 hours ago, Asayake said:

Rewrote your reply for u :P

Do you realize people who believed the Christian God is the one true and only real god and all other religions are BS believed it with the same conviction that you believe vaccines are very safe? 

You can't know that's a fact, you believe it because you trust the authorities that are telling you it's a fact, just like people believed the Christian priests back in the days.

That's what makes a fact a fact

We don't truly know anything ever, by your definition of fact nothing can be a fact

If the expert consensus is the earth is undeniably proven to be round, then that's a fact

18 minutes ago, Asayake said:

Maybe the main harm isn't the vaccine in itself, but the way it was advocated for, by using fear, threatening to reduce freedom if you don't do as the government says(if you don't take the vaccine we won't let you travel, enter night clubs, festivals, go to the store). Maybe complying to such tactiques causes more harm than taking the vaccine prevents, especially if you're a young person that's not in any of the risk groups anyways.

There are other things way more harmful for humanity than covid, such as obesity(lack for exercise, unhealthy food). In my country the biggest food delivery service "Foodora" has like 1000 types of candy, soft drinks, lottery tickets, snus(chewing tobacco), energy drinks, and other unhealthy food items for sale in contrast to like 20 or so healthy food items available in total. In addition to that, many of the healthy food items are of poor quality. During Covid this app skyrocketed in popularity.

Why aren't things like this being adressed with the same urgency that Covid was? Pink Floyd - Money

So having a law against drunk driving is bad? So we should not comply and only drive drunk?!

How about resisting only when they actually try to do actual harm, not good, and not just assume the worst in everyone

Obesity is someone killing themself, you infecting someone else is you killing someone else

Edited by Devin

22 minutes ago, Devin said:

That's what makes a fact a fact

We don't truly know anything ever, by your definition of fact nothing can be a fact

If the expert consensus is the earth is undeniably proven to be round, then that's a fact

You know you're aware and that's something you know beyond intellectual knowledge, just by being aware. But yeah I'm not sure that something such as whether the vaccine = safe/not safe can be proven since it's limited by the intellect and the intellect isn't omniscient. Who's an expert and not changes with time and therefore I don't base my beliefs simply based on the current consensus, or else I would have believed Jesus is our only savior when that was the mainstream. Science has always been wrong, every time, as far as I know. Even Newton physics are wrong, practically useful but not true(according to Einstein's relativity theory).

But you're right I don't really know that the vaccine is not safe. Nor do I really believe that to be honest, but I see other problems with the way the covid situation was handled. A lot of money was made and that's not being talked about enough, in my opinion. Wherever there's big money being made there's potentially hidden motives that can make one question how things are being portrayed/the morality of the situation. Money was made by fear mongering.

18 minutes ago, Devin said:

So having a law against drunk driving is bad? So we should not comply and only drive drunk?!

How about resisting only when they actually try to do actual harm, not good, and not just assume the worst in everyone

Obesity is someone killing themself, you infecting someone else is you killing someone else

Certain laws are useful, I agree. But I'm skeptical about implementing new laws and restrictions without a very good reason. In my country you're not allowed to buy alcohol on Sundays. Would you think that's a good idea to implement that in your country because alcohol kills people? How do we know how much we should restrict peoples rights?

Hitler tried to do good(probably). I don't think the government necessarily has bad intentions, I'm really not trying to assume the worst in anyone. But I don't think using fear to get the people to abide is the right thing to do. Even if their intentions are good and they believe they're doing the right thing the outcome could be bad. 

If people buy what's being advertised to them and don't make conscious food decisions because they're genetically inherited intelligence doesn't make them capable to realize the food they're buying is bad, and because they trust that the authority that advertises the food to them has good intentions. Is that the people killing themselves or does the advertiser have a responsibility here? In other words, if advertisements were so convincing that they made you buy unhealthy food, you believing it was healthy. Is it you killing yourself or you being manipulated to kill yourself by someone else for their capital gain?

I don't view obesity as being simply the individuals fault because not everyone has the intelligence needed to understand what's healthy and not. Not everyone has the money to eat healthy or time/energy needed to research nutrition. Most people just buy what's most readily available. Also, the point could be made that food choices transmit just like a disease. If some people start buying McDonalds the company will grow and they will reach more people with their advertisements. Same with tobacco companies and smoking ads back in the days. We are impacted by the ads, the choices we are shown. if I didn't know coca cola existed and wasn't given it by adults when I was a child, maybe I wouldn't have grew so fond of it.

Also, just like any other illness, if I feel sick I stay at home until I am no longer sick. If I don't know I'm sick, how is it my fault if I infect others? If I'm vaccinated I can still spread the disease to others. And I don't have covid I could spread the influenza or some other disease to some old person and kill them without intending to do so. I don't think mistakenly transmitting a disease to someone else is killing them, it's just a part of being human.

1 hour ago, Asayake said:

You know you're aware and that's something you know beyond intellectual knowledge, just by being aware. But yeah I'm not sure that something such as whether the vaccine = safe/not safe can be proven since it's limited by the intellect and the intellect isn't omniscient. Who's an expert and not changes with time and therefore I don't base my beliefs simply based on the current consensus, or else I would have believed Jesus is our only savior when that was the mainstream. Science has always been wrong, every time, as far as I know. Even Newton physics are wrong, practically useful but not true(according to Einstein's relativity theory).

But you're right I don't really know that the vaccine is not safe. Nor do I really believe that to be honest, but I see other problems with the way the covid situation was handled. A lot of money was made and that's not being talked about enough, in my opinion. Wherever there's big money being made there's potentially hidden motives that can make one question how things are being portrayed/the morality of the situation. Money was made by fear mongering.

Certain laws are useful, I agree. But I'm skeptical about implementing new laws and restrictions without a very good reason. In my country you're not allowed to buy alcohol on Sundays. Would you think that's a good idea to implement that in your country because alcohol kills people? How do we know how much we should restrict peoples rights?

Hitler tried to do good(probably). I don't think the government necessarily has bad intentions, I'm really not trying to assume the worst in anyone. But I don't think using fear to get the people to abide is the right thing to do. Even if their intentions are good and they believe they're doing the right thing the outcome could be bad. 

If people buy what's being advertised to them and don't make conscious food decisions because they're genetically inherited intelligence doesn't make them capable to realize the food they're buying is bad, and because they trust that the authority that advertises the food to them has good intentions. Is that the people killing themselves or does the advertiser have a responsibility here? In other words, if advertisements were so convincing that they made you buy unhealthy food, you believing it was healthy. Is it you killing yourself or you being manipulated to kill yourself by someone else for their capital gain?

I don't view obesity as being simply the individuals fault because not everyone has the intelligence needed to understand what's healthy and not. Not everyone has the money to eat healthy or time/energy needed to research nutrition. Most people just buy what's most readily available. Also, the point could be made that food choices transmit just like a disease. If some people start buying McDonalds the company will grow and they will reach more people with their advertisements. Same with tobacco companies and smoking ads back in the days. We are impacted by the ads, the choices we are shown. if I didn't know coca cola existed and wasn't given it by adults when I was a child, maybe I wouldn't have grew so fond of it.

Also, just like any other illness, if I feel sick I stay at home until I am no longer sick. If I don't know I'm sick, how is it my fault if I infect others? If I'm vaccinated I can still spread the disease to others. And I don't have covid I could spread the influenza or some other disease to some old person and kill them without intending to do so. I don't think mistakenly transmitting a disease to someone else is killing them, it's just a part of being human.

I'm not talking about beliefs or asking anyone to believe the vaccine is safe, it may not be, but it likely is. The virus however is dangerous, for certain.

Just look at the numbers, we take what 100 vaccines over our lifetime, I know of no one even second hand that suspects having a problem from them. I do know of people second hand that died from the virus, I do know a ton that got horribly sick, and statistics are consistent with that.

It's that simple

If you want to talk about your other points I gladly will but I'm not going to post books back and forth

Edited by Devin

@rnd The one who's misrepresenting is you.

I warned you not to turn not-knowing into foolishness. You're doing just that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.