Someone here

Infinity is inevitable

27 posts in this topic

If you wonder why does evil shit happen all over the world and in your own life..it's because its inevitable. It's a nesscary part of absolute infinity. Which by it's very nature includes absolutely everything. So it's not all rosy and shiny. It also contains horror and shit .

Absolute infinity must include every thing .including this human life that you're living right now with all the suffering and the shit you are going through. 

the term "absolute infinity" was originally coined by the mathematician Georg cantor.. Not Leo. (look him up) 

Some infinities are larger than others.  For example.. The positive real numbers are infinite.. Yet if we include the negative real numbers we get.. Paradoxically.. A larger infinity.  

But that's just numbers.. Same thing applies to colors.. Sounds.. Dimensions.. Feelings.. Etc 

Take the largest infinity. Not the partial ones.  Take the infinity of all possible infinities...... And that is what is known as absolute infinity.  Georg cantor himself equated that with GOD.  

You might ask Is reality absolutely infinite? How is this possible?   

Well, how is it possible that reality could be finite??  Every limitation you imagine upon reality must be imposed by a larger limitation. And so on to infinity. So reality ends up being absolutely infinite. In all possible ways conceivable or inconceivable. And that's it. 
reality is infinite forms. Infinite images. Infinite consciousness. Label it however you want. But you get the idea. Imagine right now any possible image.. Anything.. I don't care how crazy it is.. That thing exists.  And everything you can possibly imagine exists. And it can happen. If you can imagine it.. It is real. That's the rule

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

inevitable is infinity 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

11 hours ago, Thought Art said:

inevitable is infinity 

I don't understand what you mean by that. 

-Osho

If you wonder why evil shit happens all over the world and in your own life..it's because it's inevitable. It's a necessary part of absolute infinity? Why is it necessitated by infinity and why is it inevitable?  Absolute infinity must include everything .including this human life that you're living right now with all the suffering and the shit you are going through. What human and which life?  Meaning it becomes limited some infinities are larger than others. No infinity is infinity there is no smaller infinity or larger infinity there is only absolute infinity you can not take or multiply or add to infinity. Just as you can never divide infinity out of infinity because it would divide forever infinity has no rules. Well, everything that can be possibly imagined exists for you and it can happen. If you can imagine it. It is real. That's the rule Who's rule is that? Then why couldn't you just imagine no limitations and no rules meaning infinite imaginations means exactly that no limitations? What your saying is that how can infinity be a limitation then it wouldn't be infinity? Once you say infinity is limited it isn't infinity anymore. So reality is infinite forms you mean reality is infinite limited forms? Infinity has no rules meaning all numbers and negative real numbers would all break down. What the mathematician Georg Cantor didn't realize is he was working within a dream, meaning the illusion is the illusion of real and imaginary. Take the infinity of all possible infinities? There is only infinity. Infinity is an absolute. If I can answer this how does infinity know its infinity? And can infinity limit itself?

Yes I was thinking that. Like most people would say right now i would never rape someone I would never murder. Eternity is a long time to corrupt the mind.

Edited by Hojo

3 hours ago, Ezo said:

Why is it necessitated by infinity and why is it inevitable?

Because infinity includes every single possibility. It's loaded with infinite potential that must be actualized . There is no escaping infinity. 

3 hours ago, Ezo said:

some infinities are larger than others. No infinity is infinity there is no smaller infinity or larger infinity there is only absolute infinity you can not take or multiply or add to infinity. Just as you can never divide infinity out of infinity because it would divide forever

False. I gave a clear example..the positive real numbers are infinte ..and if we add the negative real numbers it would still be infinite .but it's larger than the infinity of positive numbers . There are many degrees to infinity.  The infinity of all possible infinities is the largest one .and its called absolute infinity.  That's what  Georg cantor discovered. 

3 hours ago, Ezo said:

That's the rule Who's rule is that? Then why couldn't you just imagine no limitations and no rules meaning infinite imaginations means exactly that no limitations

Because the possibility of limitations is itself part of absolute infinity. If infinity didn't include limitations it would not be infinite. 

-Osho

So you mean everything will happen  what then ?

26 minutes ago, Karas said:

So you mean everything will happen  what then ?

Always fun to do a mental masturbation on absolute infinity. Let me set you up before we proceed. Think and imagine deeply what IS absolute infinity and what could we find in it? it has EVERYTHING.

So it must mean there is a place where I am in my current ego state and at the same time in creator mode (basically paradise). I would summon and experience whatever I want while doing it from this body and through being this human I currently am. Nice.

it also must mean there is a place where I am experiencing 10 thousand years or non-stop torture (basically hell)? Not nice.

Now with this logic you can be absolutely sure that there is an anthropomorphic entity watching every second of your life on its TV. Why would it not be in the infinity? Wave your hand and say hi 

I think you get where I'm going with this .

-Osho

6 hours ago, Hojo said:

.Yes I was thinking that. Like most people would say right now I would never rape someone I would never murder. Eternity is a long time to corrupt the mind.

Thank God I am not like most people. I somehow doubt you would be in the same state of consciousness for eternity but that would be fascinating

4 hours ago, Someone here said:

Because infinity includes every single possibility. It's loaded with infinite potential that must be actualized. There is no escaping infinity. 

False. I gave a clear example..the positive real numbers are infinite ..and if we add the negative real numbers it would still be infinite .but it's larger than the infinity of positive numbers. There are many degrees to infinity.  The infinity of all possible infinities is the largest one .and it's called absolute infinity.  That's what  Georg cantor discovered. 

Because the possibility of limitations is itself part of absolute infinity. If infinity didn't include limitations it would not be infinite. 

So true infinity can not escape infinity I see that's what Georg cantor discovered.  I do love the experts yes the infinity of all possible infinities isn't still just infinity it's the largest one and it's called absolute infinity absolutely.  Because the possibility of limitations is itself part of absolute infinity. If infinity didn't include limitations it would not be infinite. I see that infinity can only be infinite if it includes limitations because infinity is everything that could possibly be and that would have to include the possibility of limitations.

the matter of existence is incredible. It seems crazy that existence exists, but if you think about it carefully it cannot be otherwise. the most incredible thing about it is that there is no "outside" of that existence. There's only this, and furthermore, to make matters weirder, and somehow terrifying, "this" is you. there is nothing outside of you. I'm writing thinking I'm talking to others, but no...it's just me. nothing exists outside of me because there is no outside. watch out! when you see this is very strange. and from this it follows that you cannot be other than infinite. everything is infinite. the finite is an illusion. nothing is defined or concrete, it only seems so. It is also guided by will and intelligence. the question is: why? for what? 

42 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

the question is: why? for what? 

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Yeah Osho said, there is no goal in life, life is the goal itself. But the question is not what is the goal in life but why life is. Leo would say if I'm not wrong: to maximize love. But why to maximize love? Well, of course, nobody can give me the answer except myself. Any idea about that is an obstacle. 

32 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

But the question is not what is the goal in life but why life is

Because infinity. 

-Osho

Will this charade ever stop?

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

1 hour ago, Nilsi said:

Will this charade ever stop?

I'm still waiting for some input from you

11 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'm still waiting for some input from you

There is nothing worth giving input to here.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

33 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

There is nothing worth giving input to here.

maybe it's that you're far from understanding. consider that possibility

50 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

maybe it's that you're far from understanding. consider that possibility

Maybe you're right. I should take some more 5meo-DMT, I still havent completely fried all my common sense.

21 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

I still havent completely fried all my common sense.

Common sense is great for what you use to talk, for the things you say about improving society, people's lives, the environment, but that's not what it's about here. this is about the truth. not of the truth to live better, or whatever. the truth because it is the truth.