integration journey

Is this guy legit ? ( Michael Sartain)

29 posts in this topic

I see his ads constantly on social media 

it feel fishy for me but he promises that he will introduce you or teach you  to build an “elite” social circle through his mentorship program called “men of action”  

He doesn’t resonate with me but I was wondering if any one of you have any experience with guy’s program or what do you think of that 

He’s extremely good at social circle building and meeting girls who are stereotypically considered “9s and 10s”. Definitely is the real deal when it comes to that.

Whether his program is decent or not, I don’t know. I would give him the benefit of the doubt considering his personal success. I’m sure most guys could learn a lot.

I see him out in Vegas clubs pretty often. He definitely surrounds himself with plenty of hot fake LA-style girls and he get access to the DJ backstage areas easily. Whether he can teach you to do what he does, I'm not sure. I don't know how scalable it is. From what I understand his programs are very expensive.

I'm sure you can learn something from him. I know a guy in Vegas who gets insane results from elite social circle. He's slept with 1000+ girls. It's way more effective than cold approach. But also, it's like a full-time job for him. You have to be managing that social circle all the time. Is that really what you want? For some guys it's what they want.

The bottom line is that if you want exceptional results you're gonna have to put in exceptional effort. You should expect a whole lifestyle shift to make something like that work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

14 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I see him out in Vegas clubs pretty often

How does it feel to go out to places where you’re essentially competing with celebrities? I’m assuming you must see a decent number of high profile dudes out and about in vegas then

I can’t really think of a single time I’ve seen someone particularly well known or famous in a club where I stay, though I do notice a bit of insecurity when I see guys who are particularly good looking which is why I’m curious

Edited by something_else

There are so many hot girls in Vegas that you're not really competing with anyone. Your only enemy is yourself not approaching.

There are a lot of good-looking guys in Vegas. Many guys are ripped as fuck at those pool parties. But not many guys know how to approach hot girls consistently so it's not a big deal.

Train your mind to not even think about competition. Just do your approaches.

22 minutes ago, something_else said:

How does it feel to go out to places where you’re essentially competing with celebrities? I’m assuming you must see a decent number of high profile dudes out and about in vegas then

I can’t really think of a single time I’ve seen someone particularly well known or famous in a club where I stay, though I do notice a bit of insecurity when I see guys who are particularly good looking which is why I’m curious

I know you’re asking Leo, but I dealt with this a lot going out in Miami.

Basically, it becomes extremely obvious why guys would want to be a celebrity. There are definitely upsides.

It can make you feel insecure because trying to compete on a material level is damn near impossible. Everything is just more competitive. Dudes with more money, more status, more game etc. Even just getting into the club on the best nights can be a bitch.

The good news though is that relative success is still very much possible. I think it’s good to let the competition inspire you to become better, but you don’t want that insecurity to spill over into self-defeat.

Like Leo said, most guys don’t approach or don’t know how to. So that is sort of a secret weapon you can use lol.

As long you consistently go out and put in the work, you can still meet girls. 

Men who surround themselves with women like that look cheap and shallow. 

3 hours ago, Opulence said:

Men who surround themselves with women like that look cheap and shallow. 

To women they look more attractive. This has been tested scientifically.

It's just a lot easier to get girls when you are constantly inviting them out to fun and exclusive events. It's an excuse for them to hang out with you without the threat of sex. You are sliding in under the radar with socially acceptable excuses. Girls are all about those excuses. It's like dating without dating. Ooops! We just fucked. How did that happen?

@Leo Gura Do you game at pool parties? I'd probably feel insecure being surrounded by ripped, musuclar guys. I'm skinny as a twig.

Edited by Yali

5 minutes ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura Do you game at pool parties?

Sure, though I like nighttime pool parties.

One of my wings is ripped like a fitness model and walks around shirtless. Rule #1 of game: Stop being insecure. I will show off his 6-pack to girls and show off my belly fat.

@Leo Gura Do you feel insecure being surrounded by masculine, alpha looking guys?

1 minute ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura Do you feel insecure being surrounded by masculine, alpha looking guys?

All I care about is my approaches. Nothing else matters.

@Leo Gura  I feel I need to compensate for my skinny physique. Will bulking up improve my results? Is it neccesary?

1 minute ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura  I feel I need to compensate for my skinny physique.

That's cause you got weak inner game.

1 minute ago, Yali said:

Will bulking up improve my results? Is it neccesary?

Yes, it will improve your results. But it's not necessary, and not as much as doing consistent approaches.

@Leo Gura Have you had any below-average looking wings kill it at game?

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But it's not necessary

Yes, it will improve your results.

By how much? Is it worth it?

Edited by Yali

1 hour ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura Have you had any below-average looking wings killing it at game?

It's hard to say what counts as below average.

I've had many wings who are short, non-white, not in great shape who do really well.

By how much? Is it worth it?

No one knows.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

who do really well.

with attractive white women? @Leo Gura

Edited by Yali

@Leo Gura Sexual attraction is 40% game, 60% looks. Would you agree?

Edited by Yali

4 hours ago, Yali said:

with attractive white women? @Leo Gura

Yeah, but also all kinds.