Razard86

Post Your Scariest Psychedelic Trips EVER!!!

24 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Nothing serious, but one time on LSD, me and my friends sat in the living room when it knocked on the front door and we weren't expecting anybody. We all looked like deer in headlights for the few moments it took my friend to answer the door. Luckily, it was just a random neighbor who had just moved in, and he wanted to let my friend know that he would be up to hang out some time (which is honestly really odd ?).

How did it influence your trip?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

11 hours ago, Razard86 said:

How did it influence your trip?

The feeling I had in that moment is best described as a sense of "impending doom". Whatever was behind that door was the end. I didn't get very anxious, but it was a moment of great suspense, and it distinctly felt like the climax of a movie. It was exciting in a weird way, because my friend said "if it's my mom and she asks if we're high, just tell her it's LSD because she is fine with that, but don't mention weed", and for some reason, I wanted to meet his mom, because I pictured her as this benevolent, caring, understanding mother. But man, anything could've been behind that door: a complaining neighbor, police, Jehova's witnesses, door salesman; but for some reason, it was something we would've never predicted in a million years, which was such a wtf moment.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

my scariest trip was the first time i did 5meo,1,5 years ago. I vape and after 2 seconds a vortex surrounds me. I disintegrate and think, this time yes, let's go there. suddenly, there is nothing. absolute void. I am not. just...nothing. unimaginable. a bit of the self returns... and I perceive the infinite void as an unlimited field of death. absolute horror of the non-thing that is perceived as non-existence given my attachment to the thing, to the phenomenon. Suddenly, reality returns, and I see it as an empty, fake hologram, just below is the dead void. thats the reality. death

the first time I tried weed I thought I was going to die. haven't had a bad acid trip.