WokeBloke

Leo how can you be sure this is a dream?

28 posts in this topic

@WokeBloke I try to help. He means technically it is the same material (consciousness). Therefore you can say it is the same.but of course there are differences relatively speaking

@WokeBloke if it is a dream - do you think asking other dream characters if its a dream is going to give you the Truth?   It is like being in the Matrix and then asking other people in the Matrix If they think its a simulation.  How is this going to help you exit the simulation?  You just have to exit it.  Then you can come back in.  You will be conscious it is the Matrix.  And you will not need to ask the others within the simulation anymore because you have stepped outside of it yourself.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 What a mistake though if one is trying to wake up from base reality. It isn't possible. It seems Leo only thinks he has awoken. So again where is the evidence that you or anyone else is a dream character? You talk as if you know that you are a dream character. But are you just tricking me or trying to help me?

Edited by WokeBloke

6 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

So again where is the evidence that you or anyone else is a dream character?

You demand evidence but only on your own terms, whereas the claim that the relationship between relative existence and God is analogous to the relationship between waking and dreaming is something which has to be realised for yourself. The only possible form of evidence for this very advanced teaching is a direct realisation; this is one of the reasons why this teaching, before the world became so dissolute, was always kept secret.

There are many ways to realise this truth: contemplation and prayer, devotion and faithfulness, morbid or active asceticism, anagogical (mystical) study of religious texts, yogic exercises and meditation, and so on. If you aren’t going to pursue this realisation for yourself, you would do best to simply forget about it and move on with your life.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

@Oeaohoo Leo's realization that I am a dream character is false since I am not one. Everyone that claims to have woken up is still living in this world. 

32 minutes ago, WokeBloke said:

@Inliytened1 What a mistake though if one is trying to wake up from base reality. It isn't possible. It seems Leo only thinks he has awoken. So again where is the evidence that you or anyone else is a dream character? You talk as if you know that you are a dream character. But are you just tricking me or trying to help me?

You either get it, or you don't. Srs...

Like those glasses from "They Live"... Things don't stop being things, but you see through them for what they are.

Logically obvious: There aren't multiple different little packets of is-ness. There is the universe. You arose FROM the universe. It is your mind that, instead of seeing things as "universe, universe, universe" you see "me, wall, tree, sun" etc.

When you see "existence, existence, existence", then you get it.

19 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

@Nilsi So I am no different than a person you encounter in a dream in your view? The people you encounter in dreams are conscious in your view?

All distinction is illusion you need to first grasp this before you can understand anything else. It took me 30 years to discover this. You cannot discover this through questioning. You need direct experience and contemplation. You can make a thousand threads questioning this and you will never get the answer. WE cannot give you the answer. You must first seek it within yourself. Stop thinking you are not smart enough to discover this for yourself. We are merely guides, you must travel this line of questioning yourself. We can provide clarification but your questions are looking for someone to teach you.

We cannot do that, as in every reply you are arguing. You may question, but if you argue then you will never receive the understanding. Spend some times, read research, question, if you want to take a psychedelic do that, find it within yourself.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.