Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
no_name

Fillers - is it a stage orange thing only?

8 posts in this topic

Scrolling through Instagram, it seems that a large majority of the insta-model accounts have lip fillers, cheek fillers, face contouring, jaw fillers (there is even a package that does full face for $3000+), eyelash extensions, boob jobs and even ass fillers. 

I’ve always been a bit against such procedures and more on a “take care of your body the way it is” kind of side. It also seems ridiculous to me to spend so much money and time on such things - like the eyelash extensions - you need to see a technician for 1+ hours at least every month for that (for such a small tiny part), and be careful not to wash your face in that area much. The other issue is that there is endless things that you can do to yourself if you go down that path.

Just now I saw someone got fillers because they didn’t like their hip dip and probably payed a 1000$+ to have this for 6-12 months (fillers are not permanent):

18C68AE0-CCB7-4206-B2BD-806B51479F40.jpeg

Some of these procedures I just straight out don’t understand. Like this popular jaw thing - what if my jaw was ugly this whole time and I didn’t know it? How should I know if my jaw is square enough? 😅

DB57A51B-7C06-4888-90D9-D0A63AF21325.jpeg

97A3C719-F801-4ADE-9BC6-837DBF1A9AF5.jpeg

I always thought I might reconsider when I am in my 40s or so, but it seems that women do these things very early on now, in their early 20s. I remember I somehow stumbled on this strippers YouTube who was a college girl 21-22 years old and she already had ass fillers, boob job, nose job, lip fillers, under eye fillers, cheek fillers and doing body contouring procedures - she was pulling thousands of $ per night and driving a Porsche.  

Most men are clueless about these things and I mean some of these results are looking quite natural.

I am not particularly interested in stage orange men because I find them boring and empty, and I always assumed stage yellow men would not like such things (however, again, some of these results do look natural). It’s kind of like when movie stars or high grade fashion models have very few, if not none, invasive procedures done.

Wanted to ask what people on here think about these things? Is it worth it to play this plastic game for the sake of finding a partner? 

I don’t necessarily have issues finding men, however, when I see all these girls doing all these things to themselves, I feel like maybe I am not doing enough for my looks, maybe I am underperforming. Also they do have lots and lots of followers on Instagram (and Instagram is basically an unofficial dating site) 

Edited by no_name

1) Stop looking at girls on Instagram. Most of it is fake, and I don't even mean plastic, I mean photoshop and silly filters. It's just making you feel bad with fakeness.

2) The problem is that at some point you're gonna have to accept your look whatever it is, and aging too. So you're playing a losing battle.

3) Fillers seem pointless to me. If you're gonna do plastic surgery then at least do something permanent like a nose or boob job. Those can be done well if done right, in a subtle way. And they can even improve your self-esteem. Just be careful not to take it too far.

4) Of course girls who use their looks for money will try to optimize everything because it easily pays for itself. If you're even just a waitress a boob job will pay for itself in higher tips within a few years. And if you're a stripper or model it will pay for itself within a month. So it's a no-brainer for those kind of girls.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

The better questions are:

- Why I am using my time to investigate about what other people are doing with their lives, their bodies?

- Why I am comparing myself and who I am choosing to compare myself with?

- Why I worry about what other people think / believe?

- Why I need to classify people in different colour stages?

@no_name As a stage yellow man, I’d say that when I notice that someone has used fillers, they immediately get put into the mental category of “maybe fuckable but probably too insecure/shallow to consider as a partner”

It’s a combination of two red flags:

1. Values conflicting (if she values looks over health)

2. Lack of self love: if she doesn’t love her body just the way it is, how can I

Not making any sort of moral point here, do what you want ladies.

just my honest account of what goes on in my mind when I see that

If EFT Tapping were a relationship exercise... 😄

What others from this forum said about working with me: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

10 hours ago, flowboy said:

when I notice that someone has used fillers

Yes, but you most likely won’t even notice many of the procedures

@no_name

You say you don't necessarily have trouble finding men, is your problem you're not finding the type of men you want?

Something else that's BS with that other instagram culture crap is that men aren't satisfied with average looking women(real world average, not instagram), they are, ones that aren't aren't going to ever be satisfied with any type of woman. Just try to take care of yourself and dress nice.

To me you may have an advantage for yourself; not wasting your time and energy on those types of men

Edited by Devin