Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Relationship with others just reflects the relationship you have with yourself.

8 posts in this topic

Every human trait resides within you. As a result every person you meet is just a mirror of yourself. Anytime you get angry or annoyed by someone else you are just reacting to an aspect that you are seeing within you that you do not love.

I'll give a story. Brad was the strongest warrior of his era. He was the type of Warrior in ancient times who when he entered battle he had the strength of 10 men, the cunning of a conmen, the wisdom of a wise man, and the fearlessness of a lion. Brad eventually found the woman of his dreams, got married and had a child. For Brad this was the happiest moment of his life. When he found out he had a new baby boy he was ecstatic! He immediately had thoughts of how he would raise his son to be an even greater Warrior than himself. 

As his boy grew he realized his boy was different. He boy was gentle, kind, and fearful of any all types of violence. This began to frustrate Brad. Brad couldn't believe it. Had the Ancient Gods forsaken him? How could the most powerful and accomplished Warrior of his era, have a coward for a son? It was like the Gods were mocking him. Brad grew distant from his son, his son was too emotional, too open, too vulnerable. Brad started to avoid his son because he did not understand this behavior. A boy is to be tough, detached from his emotions, closed, and strong. This did not make sense to him. Over time Brad started to realize he had formed a relationship with his son that was similar to what he had with his Father- distant. He had always yearned to be close to his father, but his father did not believe that was how a father and son should be. His father believed the father was merely a disciplinarian, and a protector. Nothing more and nothing less.

Brad remembered the promise he made when he was young that he would create the relationship he desired with his father with his son and how he ended up mirroring his father. As Brad thought about this Brad came across a magician. This magician uses mirrors to make optical illusions and was performing various tricks. Brad stopped by deep in thought and after the Magician's show the Magician noticed him and approached him. "How are you faring today or great warrior? Why are your eyes so sullen?" Brad replied "I discovered that I broke a promise to myself and have reflected a part of myself that I got from my father onto my son. I am confused on how to fix it."

The Magician asked Brad to explain and after he was done the Magician replied "You are wise to use the word reflection, but what you don't realize is not only did you reflect on your father and project on your son the type of relationship you two had, but you also reflected the intergenerational fear of your father. Brad reacted viscerally to this statement "FEAR? MY DAD HAS NO FEARS, I HAVE NO FEARS! YOU WOULD BE WISE TO CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY MAGICIAN!"

The magician looked Brad dead center in his eyes. "To be without fear, is to pursue the truth. To be without fear is to be without judgment, to be without fear is to be all loving." Brad replied "Love? Bah what do you know about fear! I've faced death a million times and never blinked." The magician replied "This is true, but when it came to your son you blinked, and when it came to you and your father he blinked." Brad paused....he couldn't believe it. The magician realizing that Brad would finally be receptive decided to deliver the message. "Brad the secret to life is it is an infinite mirror." You see the Warrior in you has one fear, it fears its opposite the Coward. Why? Because the Coward is powerful. Once it takes a hold of you, it is hard to escape. Once you become a Coward it is an uphill battle to return to being a Warrior. But notice this....As a Warrior, your fear of cowardice....makes you a coward!" You cannot connect with your Son because you judge the coward within you! Because you have not learned to love that aspect within you, you fear it, you judge it, you hate it!!" You are not reacting to your son, you are reacting to what your son is reflecting within you!!!"

Brad fell to the floor in astonishment! He could not believe this! "You are telling me, my whole life has been a lie? I have spent my whole life in pursuit of becoming the Ultimate Warrior and I still ended up becoming what I feared the most? The Magician Smirked. "Life is a mind fuck. It is an infinite mirror. Whatever you focus on you become. Your true nature is love, so whatever you focus on that is what you become and we pay a lot of attention to our most prominent fears. Because you focused on becoming a Warrior and focused on NOT being a Coward." You became both a Warrior and a Coward."

"So how do I cease to be a coward? How do I transcend this? The Magician smiled and replied "Easy by recognizing the coward within you, loving it, and as a result it will release its hold upon you. We all have the same characteristics with us all because we all are one. In life we are just playing a mirror game of expressing the same traits we all possess. So whenever you get mad at something that someone expresses that you yourself possess you are getting mad at yourself." 

Brad determined to become the most fearless warrior ever professed 'I shall love all of my being, I shall love all of humanities being, I shall love FEAR itself and thus transcend it all!" When Brad blinked the magician was gone. But he didn't need him anymore he knew what he needed to do. He went home played with his son, accepted his son's fears and flaws. This improved his relationship not just with his son, but his wife, and his fellow soldiers. He ended up becoming the most loving warrior, a warrior of love. Because he realized that his entire life was just a reflection of his personal self-love. 

So when you interact in dating or relationships, understand that you are just reacting to yourself. The other person is just a mirror to reflect your own misgivings with yourself.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Thanks ?? 

Really enjoyed this one. Keep up the good work, you lovely mirror-maker ???

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

2 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Thanks ?? 

Really enjoyed this one. Keep up the good work, you lovely mirror-maker ???

Lol thanks I will definitely try!! Maybe turn this into a mirror series.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Very beautiful. Reminded me of the Alchemist when Santiago met the King.

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games

9 hours ago, NatureB said:

Very beautiful. Reminded me of the Alchemist when Santiago met the King.

I have heard that book mentioned before. It must be a good book.

So is this an insight from you? The insight after your last insight?

On 6/9/2022 at 6:53 PM, hyruga said:

So is this an insight from you? The insight after your last insight?

I've had the knowledge for awhile but this illustration of this concept came as I was talking to my friend. My whole life when I talk to my friend who is a good listener, God would just start sending me ephanies. Then miraculously I was like, I'm gonna share this with some people so I started to write it...and it just came to me. I truly realize all copyright and trademark is delusion. I couldn't recreate something like this if I tried. They call it flow, when you can just connect with your divine self and things just come to you.

I've been studying intuition recently because its the key for all of us to reach our true expression. We were meant to be creators here.