Galyna

The Truth behind your desire

17 posts in this topic

I’ve come to a realization that all my life I had only one and the most important purpose: and that purpose was to understand my true nature. It seemed like I wanted people, pleasures, comfort, but at the end, deep down it revealed to me that all I wanted - to know myself through people, circumstances and pleasures. It feels like I could want someone or something, but now I see that I wanted to know the facet of my being by the help of something or someone. Truly…

Have you ever questioned the nature of your desire? Why do you want it? Do you think it is just a random subject/object idea you gravitate toward? 

Finally, I have realized that the desire itself is not a hormonal whim, there is something deeper into it. Desire is a divine manifestation that creates an evolutional purpose. There is only one purpose and one root in all your desires: it’s Expansion! Through desire we grow and expand. Some desires are shallow but you can take each of your desire, absolutely every of them onto the next level. Outgrow your desire! Or grow yourself and your desire together. Look back and see what you’ve become. 

The most valuable thing in life for me was to develop deep connections with people I love: friends, family, romantic partners. Recently I’ve recognized that this desire carried the element of neediness in it. By painstakingly observing my desire I have transcended it and let it go. I have recognized that all I really wanted is not the Other, I wanted the delicious facet of myself when with the Other. 

Each desire curves a path of human evolution, expansion and growth. It is your compass to actualization. 

Would be nice to know what desires you carry and what you can do to take them to the next level. 

How do you see the evolution of your desire? Do see growth in it? 
Have you ever had desires that paved a new road in your life but never had anything to do with that road? Do you see the divine in it? 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Well done!! Everything you said is true!! This is path you are on, is the path every human before you and after you is walking. Its wonderful you have become aware of what you have, the rest of humanity in their own time will come to this same realization.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

19 minutes ago, Galyna said:

By painstakingly observing my desire I have transcended it and let it go. I have recognized that all I really wanted is not the Other, I wanted the delicious facet of myself when with the Other. 

Beautiful. I feel the same. We desire "being" in the unique presence of the reflection of "another". When we have seen enough, there is the desire for another expansion (another mirror, or the same mirror seen from a different perspective). 

Yes. We usually trancend our desires and it is beautiful. The more we understand this, less attached, less resistant and more open we are. Life flows. 

There are no silly desires, I think. It's a longing for self knowledge, a beautiful tool of God in this dream. 

32 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

Beautiful. I feel the same. We desire "being" in the unique presence of the reflection of "another". When we have seen enough, there is the desire for another expansion (another mirror, or the same mirror seen from a different perspective). 

Yes. We usually trancend our desires and it is beautiful. The more we understand this, less attached, less resistant and more open we are. Life flows. 

There are no silly desires, I think. It's a longing for self knowledge, a beautiful tool of God in this dream. 

Perfectly stated. Seems poetic.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

14 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Perfectly stated. Seems poetic.

??

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Well done!! Everything you said is true!! This is path you are on, is the path every human before you and after you is walking. Its wonderful you have become aware of what you have, the rest of humanity in their own time will come to this same realization.

I am truly honored and humble at the same time. 
Humanity? What a big lie it is, hahahaha but yeah, this games unfolds on its own. 
The stark truth is that there is no other. 
Thanks for the feedback. 

Edited by Galyna

1 hour ago, Fernanda said:

Have you ever wondered why any polarity always want to shift to its opposite side eventually? 

love-hate

good-bad

@Razard86

there should be a reason! And I guess I know this reason. 
The law of balance ?.
Consciousness can’t be at the same state all the time.

Ebb and flow. 

Edited by Galyna

2 hours ago, Galyna said:

Have you ever wondered why any polarity always want to shift to its opposite side eventually? 

love-hate

good-bad

I have. Change is the only constant in nature, all distinctions eventually dissolve. But love really doesn't have any opposite. The opposite of hate is total indifference, I think.

7 minutes ago, Fernanda said:

I have. Change is the only constant in nature, all distinctions eventually dissolve. But love really doesn't have any opposite. The opposite of hate is total indifference, I think.

Yes, ultimately love and hate is one. 
I need to dive into quantum to understand the importance of a change. I feel it has to do with the particle qualities, it cannot sustain only one quantum state. Maybe on the energetic level it creates certain vibration. I need to refresh my memory about matter and a planck state of atoms. 
okay, enough ?… my mind goes crazy in building new ideas, which by default are imaginary. ❤️?

Edited by Galyna

desire is, give me what's not

fear is, don't give me what is

love is, give me what is

it's all perfect, don't meddle just marvel

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

desire is, give me what's not

fear is, don't give me what is

love is, give me what is

it's all perfect, don't meddle just marvel

Very beautifully said, thanks.

meddling is necessary both for expansion and evolution. 

look at the window right now, see that building or a tree? That is a desire in the form. 

8 hours ago, Galyna said:

meddling is necessary both for expansion and evolution. 

@Galyna Well said. In very expanded states of consciousness I could clearly see how all my unique desires and preferences as Matthew adds to the beautiful diversity and expansion of the universe. 

On 6/6/2022 at 3:22 PM, Galyna said:

love-hate

good-bad

@Razard86

there should be a reason! And I guess I know this reason. 
The law of balance ?.
Consciousness can’t be at the same state all the time.

Ebb and flow. 

Exactly. But the funny thing reality also unbalances itself as well. So yeah it shifts back and forth between balance and unbalance which allows it to be impermanent and constantly change. Each change is essentially a death and rebirth. This change cycle continues into infinity. There are 7 universal laws observed in this dream. Here they are.

https://www.mind-your-reality.com/seven_universal_laws.html

12 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Exactly. But the funny thing reality also unbalances itself as well. So yeah it shifts back and forth between balance and unbalance which allows it to be impermanent and constantly change. Each change is essentially a death and rebirth. This change cycle continues into infinity. There are 7 universal laws observed in this dream. Here they are.

https://www.mind-your-reality.com/seven_universal_laws.html

Nice, I will read it and reflect on these.

Thanks for sharing and for your contribution. 

15 hours ago, Matthew85 said:

@Galyna Well said. In very expanded states of consciousness I could clearly see how all my unique desires and preferences as Matthew adds to the beautiful diversity and expansion of the universe. 

I don’t have that perception yet. 
More like this “I” is a whole entire film frame that is being played by mind and ofc consciousness allows this film to be.  
this “i” is seen as a whole snapshot of reality but not just the body. 

On 06/06/2022 at 7:53 PM, Galyna said:

I’ve come to a realization that all my life I had only one and the most important purpose: and that purpose was to understand my true nature. It seemed like I wanted people, pleasures, comfort, but at the end, deep down it revealed to me that all I wanted - to know myself through people, circumstances and pleasures. It feels like I could want someone or something, but now I see that I wanted to know the facet of my being by the help of something or someone. Truly…

Have you ever questioned the nature of your desire? Why do you want it? Do you think it is just a random subject/object idea you gravitate toward? 

Finally, I have realized that the desire itself is not a hormonal whim, there is something deeper into it. Desire is a divine manifestation that creates an evolutional purpose. There is only one purpose and one root in all your desires: it’s Expansion! Through desire we grow and expand. Some desires are shallow but you can take each of your desire, absolutely every of them onto the next level. Outgrow your desire! Or grow yourself and your desire together. Look back and see what you’ve become. 

The most valuable thing in life for me was to develop deep connections with people I love: friends, family, romantic partners. Recently I’ve recognized that this desire carried the element of neediness in it. By painstakingly observing my desire I have transcended it and let it go. I have recognized that all I really wanted is not the Other, I wanted the delicious facet of myself when with the Other. 

Each desire curves a path of human evolution, expansion and growth. It is your compass to actualization. 

Would be nice to know what desires you carry and what you can do to take them to the next level. 

How do you see the evolution of your desire? Do see growth in it? 
Have you ever had desires that paved a new road in your life but never had anything to do with that road? Do you see the divine in it? 

Brilliant awakening. Very very perceptive ?

48 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

Brilliant awakening. Very very perceptive ?

? thanks…