Preety_India

Not able to convince my mind

27 posts in this topic

David kills Goliath. So was what he did an evil act? He actually killed a fellow human being!

From the survivor viewpoint, what David did was good because he saved his nation at that moment at least.

What about Hitler? He killed millions, gassed many jews for the sake of protecting his country. How evil was he from a scale of 1 to 10?

Who cares? Stop mental masturbating. Do what you need to do in life.

@Benton may I know personal opinion or thought in a lucid way? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Benton said:

Evil exists for you because you are imagining it. Anything we think of as evil isn't what we think of it. It just is. And at higher levels we can realize that it is actually Good.

What you think of as evil. Is just your perception. It isn't actually evil.

I'm comparing this to my original post. 

This is oddly similar to my original post. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Isn't it funny how religion says God created everything...... oh but wait, none of that apparent bad stuff, just the good lol.

What a crock of s***, all of religion & spirituality is complete nonsense.

This can be a very convincing recognition!

There's only what seems to be happening period.

Completely unknowable because the one that thinks it can know it, is an illusion of self.

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

26 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

Completely unknowable because the one that thinks it can know it, is an illusion of self.

@VeganAwake you should change your name. VeganAsleep ;)

evil and good depend. For the ego, which considers itself separate, the good is what is positive for the individual, the clan, the social group, and the bad is what harms it. From the spiritual point of view, or from the truth, there is no individual, clan or group, so evil is selfishness, that is, what strengthens the illusion of the individual, and good is selfless, what brings you closer to the truth, to the whold. It could be said that the false good is that of the ego and the true, that of the truth. but....from the point of view of truth, total good is total selflessness, mashamadi. that is, a single breath, is evil. it takes you away from the whole, it keeps you individual, suffering. so we do not aspire to real good, we settle for not reaching levels of evil that turn us into demonic monsters wallowing in hell, but firmly maintaining our individual existence, the closer as possible of truth, doing evil acts such as eating. why? Because selfishness. We have realized that selfishness keeps you away from the truth and from the only true happiness, and we want to be happy. but not 100% happy, since we would disappear

18 hours ago, Michael Jackson said:

@VeganAwake you should change your name. VeganAsleep ;)

Sure bud!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi