integral

Creative Ideas Mega-Thread

19 posts in this topic

A place to share any novel ideas one might have on any subject. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Search Engine for Perspectives

When searching a question it returns a list of all perspectives one can answer that question from. 

Interesting article

Picture below is a primitive example, imagine having a list of many categories that reflect all aspects of the mind, every branch of philosophy. 

We could categorize by the perspectives great minds in history have, then categorise or tag them into other subcategories, like spiral stage or personality theory or culture or metaphysical bias. 

We could search for cancer treatments and get a list of every possibility and there statistical effectiveness or the sentiment analysis of the people in that category. 

We need data insightful search not a popularity contest skewed to our biases and culture. 

If i had a yellow search engine as a child my thinking process would be centered yellow very young. I would have a default intuition for multi-perspectivalism. Every interface we use is single perspective drivin and its a bottle neck. We perceive as we are conditioned to. 

unknown (14).png

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Chat Emotional Tool - Chrome Extension

• Chrome extension indicating someone's mood by text analysis and recommendations with best paths.
  • Simple Emotion Barometer
  • Alerts to avoid continuing down current path
  • Advanced: It calculates the best possible move in every conversation depending on goal (defusing tensions, persuasion, teaching, changing mindset, change mood, seduction), gives strong recommendations

Edited by integral

Building While Chatting - New Forum Concept

Goal

• Environment for conversation merged with collaboration.
  • Set style, terms, mindset and expectations of conversation.
  • Incentives creation, building and exploration rater then debating. 
  • Organizes different perspectives and the ideas as the conversation unfolds
  • Productivity naturally built into the environment
  • Integration of ones notes, knowledge graph and chat
  • Storage and quick access to past collaborations for one endless exchange between people
  • Optimize learning between minds

Possible Implementations

1. Collaborate on 1 Mind Map like environment integrated into a forums thread, different perspectives are organized by branching options for that idea or sub idea.
    • Organizes the body of knowledge in one growing place instead of scattered on a forum
    • Each thread focus energy on building something together
    • Removes things being taken personally
    • Removes the need to repeat yourself. 
    • Focus on the ideas not the person
    • Explicates the persons perspective/paradigm
    • Avoids miscommunication 
    • Allows for much large and complete knowledge exchange as these maps will be built up over time
    • Guides are placed along the way, best practices
    • Templates for integral spiritual metaphysical philosophical thinking.
  2. Conversate with Mind Maps back and forward, distill a thought or paragraph into a mind map
    • Sets a mindset of building or mapping out the idea instead of sending another person a message. 
    • User profile: Allows for a overview of the person and there pre-existing beliefs, so you know who your talking to and how they think before engagement.
    • Past work recycled: Organizes ones knowledge and integrates into there every day chat.
    • Builds up a personal database of knowledge that is one click available to send out for communication, integrated into life
    • Personal Learning Tool
    • Scaffolding and templating for crafting a comment

Edited by integral

App to Train on High Quality Questions Extracted from Leos Videos

• Select High Quality questions set from a list of many bundles or based on each video
  • Train using a flash card question and answers system in app
  • Progress is tracked
  • Retention of material is tracked (memory)
  • When question is answered a list of all answers other people gave can be viewed and explored
  • Get rewards for creative answer or interesting insights (incentive for pushing ones boundaries)
  • Overview of cognitive digestion page
  • View large tree of question categories and track you progress in that tree
  • Community can create questions to train on
  • Daily challenges and See friend progress
  • Compete on Insight
  • Train Various forms of thinking (holistic, integral, loving...)
Edited by integral

@flyingguitarist It comes to asking the right questions most of the time. When doing something im thinking how can this can be done quicker or more efficiently?  Or sometimes i want something and ill google for it and it doesn't exist, so ill explore reasons why that is, then invent it. Its also possible to pick a subject and ask how can we improve this or the industry? When a issue comes up ask, is there a better way to do it? The process can involves alot of visualizing and moving objects around in the minds eye, not always doe. Imagination! Alot of sustained focus to explore and invent. 

Pick a topic and lets invent things together for fun. :D I see a guitar, maybe we can invent a new instrument or tools a musician can use in real time to create music. 

Edited by integral

Forced Mindfulness - Mindfulness Monitor Integrated In Daily Life

Thought Process

• A issue i often have is over focusing my eyes or not breathing correctly when using a computer or getting lost in a stressed thought. 
  • How can we correct this behavior and retrain the mind?
  • Maybe a stress monitor can send me notifications or vibrations when stressed.
  • This market already exists but the exact product im looking for doesn't. Its poorly done.
  • I'm looking for blood hormone cortisol monitoring, eye and breathing monitor that compares my mindful state to my stressed state. Neuro feed back would be optimal but the technology is not ready. 
  • I want it to block or black out my computer screen when ever im not mindful or stressed. Forcing a correction of behavior.
  • Maybe glasses that black out when not mindful, make every daily activity only possible when in a mindfulness state. 
  • Maybe it could inject feel good endorphins when the brain state is correct as a reward system to re-wire the default patterns of the mind. 
  • It could have a profile view on the app to show me the best times to make decisions or if im in a optimal state to make decisions or play music or do a specify thing, like feel good socializing. 
  • There is probably cortisol in the sweat under my arm pits that can be used instead of a blood sample. 
Edited by integral

Ideas As A Service - Innovation Consultant - Visionary Trainer

• Used to brainstorm Ideas "Professionally" :ph34r:
  • Teach effective big-picture or idea generation skills
  • Come up with useful product ideas depending on the persons preferences,  interests, market and viability.
Edited by integral

Camera Swallow to Scan Digestion track - spot medication release  - Consumer Product

• purpose is to identify any digestion issues visually like parasites, candida overgrowth, leaky gut identifiers.
  • this product exists but it is expensive not user friendly requires large lab equipment
  • making this will make it drastically easier for the masses to take control of their own health and give insight into their bodies
  • Live feed on Phone app digestion track and recording for playback
  • Pay extra on app for professional analysis and recommendations
  • Press a button to release a small Anti-parasite and anti-bacterial and anti-fungal compound to kill anything at a specific point in the digestion track
  • spot or precise targeting of medication in the digestion track with one click of a button, Can target any specific infection like a direct spray onto a parasite
  • get notification when camera needs to be retrieved or has left the body, Can use temperature change to identify this
  • release medication only in the small intestine for SiBO treatment, Isolated
  • Avoid damage to body by reducing the amount of medication needed because of smart inter-digestion medication release Technology
  • Gives insight into the body and less guess work is needed
  • There is a huge market untapped for consumer easy to use medical products, very little innovation is happening in the healthcare industry And it's ripe for business opportunities
Edited by integral

Smart Organ - Blood Cleaner and Analysis - Consumer product

• connected into a bloodstream and filters out A specific molecule or compound
  • Useful for detoxing especially heavy metals
  • remove 100% of the compound as it passes through that points in the bloodstream
  • Each filter needs its own innovation to get it to work properly unless there's a general way to identify a specific molecule and remove it
  • Innovation and technology to be able to observe the molecules and remove them is likely still 10 years away at the least
  • Eat food and have everything unwanted removed from the blood
  • get live feed analysis on app of All the make up of the blood
  • Select things to be removed on the interface
  • Could potentially filter out stress hormone or tailor the blood to put the body in the state of mindfulness hormonally
  • Could potentially add missing nutrients that are bio identical to what would be normally found in the blood stream
  • all while providing invaluable data to the user and the medical community
  • Insight into the blood at this level the complete make up of the blood in real time is a powerful tool for research purposes, It's as useful as the invention of the microscope 
  • can identify diseases  years before it becomes an issue or at inception
Edited by integral

please don't hesitate to join the fun :)

Edited by integral

Smart Spending TechnologyWhitelist purchases debit card - Learn from Other Smart Spenders

• for people who can't stop spending money on useless things
  • set the things or categories that are necessary to spend money on and prevent any transaction to go through that is not on the list
  • white list: groceries, gas, investments...
  • blacklist restaurant food or specific unhealthy restaurants, cigarettes...
  • allow for emergencies
  • keep yourself accountable
  • compete with friends on who is the most intelligent with their money
  • World  leader board of The smartest spenders, learn and take insight from their spending habits
  • copy the financial choices of Intelligent allocators of wealth
Edited by integral

My best ideas tend to be a synthesis of my core values, of what I consider maximally meaningful. My mind is less prone to sporadic brainstorming nowadays.

(Systems thinking is of course not my idea, but the visualizations and neologisms came mostly from my own mind).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard Genius like usual. Looks like creativity is going to focus on ones interests. If you decided to go down the route of starting a business in the future then the focus might change to other types of insights, practical things. 

@integral

On 2.6.2022 at 0:13 PM, integral said:

Smart Organ - Blood Cleaner and Analysis - Consumer product

as far as I know heavy metals incorporate into the cells, which is the reason they are so dangerous. Same probably with other molecules.

On 01/06/2022 at 3:05 PM, integral said:

App to Train on High Quality Questions Extracted from Leos Videos

• Select High Quality questions set from a list of many bundles or based on each video
  • Train using a flash card question and answers system in app
  • Progress is tracked
  • Retention of material is tracked (memory)
  • When question is answered a list of all answers other people gave can be viewed and explored
  • Get rewards for creative answer or interesting insights (incentive for pushing ones boundaries)
  • Overview of cognitive digestion page
  • View large tree of question categories and track you progress in that tree
  • Community can create questions to train on
  • Daily challenges and See friend progress
  • Compete on Insight
  • Train Various forms of thinking (holistic, integral, loving...)

I like this

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

1 hour ago, Philipp said:

@integral

as far as I know heavy metals incorporate into the cells, which is the reason they are so dangerous. Same probably with other molecules.

Right the idea is to take a detoxer to release metals into the blood like ALA and have a blood cleaner similar to a dialysis machine but smarter clean it out. Normally it can take years to slowly detox someone and its dangerous, with this it could be done in a weeks, with little damage to the system. 

Imagine eating food like salmon and have all the toxins cleaned out by a smart organ! Of course we can go all science fiction and come up with a bunch of impossible things but a smart organ i feel is something that we can build today with the available technology. 

Edited by integral

AI Assisted Neuro-Feedback

• Neuro data is fed to AI
  • AI is trained on individuals neuro patterns
  • Game: Plays music at specific times to try to change the brain state or bring it to a specific state
  • AI can use music for this or other sensory stimuli as controller (Vagus Nerve stimulation, body massage/shock/heat/cool, magnetise brain regions, inner brain stimulation...)
  • Capture neuro state when peaking on psychedelics, train AI to solve to that state sober
  • Capture neuro states of master meditators and train AI to solve to that state for anyone
  • Database of effective Ai solvers
Edited by integral