Someone here

What's the ultimate human potential?

28 posts in this topic

i know i sound like a broken record, but the work for me is false self to true self to no self to all self ... all self being the all that is

become zero is the prerequisite to become all

namely kill the one in the mirror to realize the whole enchilada 

@gettoefl it's not that you are a broken record . It's that what you said has nothing to do with the topic at hand. :P

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

@gettoefl it's not that you are a broken record . It's that what you said has nothing to do with the topic at hand. :P

yes maybe ... but what i mean is if as human you want the ultimate, that means you transcend the human ... human is puny limited entity taking part in a giant movie

2 hours ago, gettoefl said:

human is puny limited entity taking part in a giant movie

But that tiny little creature doesn’t seem insignificant in the cosmos than other animals. He went to the moon .he went to the edge of the galaxies. He figured out the origin of the universe (the big bang ) and built technology and computers and other such great things . We are God's perfect design. At least that's what I believe in.

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Rokazulu said:

Since we are consciousness, we can do anything in imagination.

Our ultimate potential would be in a realm beyond our imagination.

;)

-Osho

Ultimate potential is to transcend your humanity and see what remains.

Limitless power, limitless intelligence.

humans are a very strange animal. any other animal can understand quite complex things, but it has a limit. you can't teach a monkey to multiply, it's impossible. instead, the human can understand...everything. absolutely. If you teleport a human from 200,000 years ago to the present day, they could learn quantum physics or whatever. it would be said that the human being is called to completely dominate the mechanics of the universe. to be immortal, to be biologically modified, to adapt to quantum implants, to totally understand reality, infinity, god. what we are doing here will be spirituality for children of 8 years in the future. in a thousand or 2000 years human will be a god and will colonize the universe