Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Realms of Wonder

DMT: Its Infinite.

11 posts in this topic

I dont usually post Trip Reports, but it feels as though the path I am walking is True, and why not share it... with you!

5/22/22:8:30-11:30

What a time.

Starting with twenty minutes on the pad, I Felt ready going into the first big hit. However, I Was already slightly "up" as I had been sampling throughout the evening.

So profound. IT IS INFINITE! It goes in all directions, for EVER!

I will use love, to show people who they really are, I will radiate love through music, and it will reveal who they really are, their true nature.

"Don’t tell me, you love me, when you can't even love yourself."

I went into this wanting a breakthrough of Love, and what I got was…. Beyond words but I will try to explain.

What did I experience?

Waves of nausea the more DMT I smoked, I probably smoked a good .4 grams, maybe even more, as I went further along, my body started feeling worse and worse, to the point when it became obvious that I was done. a repulsion to smoking more was my cue that I Was done for the night :) 

Love, heart wrenching love, so thick it hurt.

The ability to say NO, YES. And deal with the consequences.

The ability to say "Don’t speak to me like that"

The ability to LEAVE! I do not need to stay in abusive situations.

I really felt deeply, how Music is how I choose to radiate love.

I chose myself, and I do, and  I will, forever, over and over and over.

I will die, forever. Over and over and over, every moment, is a death to the next.

Learning from the past is a gift, dwelling there is hell.

Those who put me down, traumatized me, set a bad example, didn’t know any better. I don’t hold it against them, because they did know any better!

I will live a life, unlike anyone else, not Leo, not Puporing, not my coworkers, not any friends I have, not mom and dad, My own. One of a Kind.

A desire to know what tis true.

A realization that what is true for me is not necessarily true for you, the differences between us are huge and also tiny.

"How are you Paul?" "Enough. :)"

Sex was scary to me as a child, I didn’t know what it was when I went into puberty, and all I had around me was family, Abigail, Emily, mom, etc.. I didn’t know any better. So I am not mad at myself for how I turned out.

As a child, I didn’t know any better, the choices I made, and the paths I walked, came from the state of consciousness I  was in, and I did my best and for that, I love you, Forever!

This was really hard, lots of crying, screaming, processing of pent up emotions and trauma.

"Dmt is not the answer, BUT it can get me there faster"

I choose ME, even though I don’t know who I am, I choose that.

Love is accepting a thing as it is, for its own sake.

Thanks for Reading, Love to you and your path.

Music is Love in disguise.

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

https://wakingcall.com/

Thank you so much for sharing this. So beautiful :x
Good for you, passing through your fears and removing things that didn't serve you doing/being anymore. Enjoy yourself ^_^

Props for doing 400mg of DMT in one night. Personally I have only gone so far as taking 3x 30-45mgs.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Thank you for reading along :)

It was amazing to cry, to weep, to really FEEL the sadness and pain I have been running from for so long.

With as high a tolerance that I have, even then that was a lot. 

What is your mindset as you approach DMT?

Imagine a future where Self Integration, Exploration and Creation is  normalized and encouraged.

22 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Thank you for reading along :)

It was amazing to cry, to weep, to really FEEL the sadness and pain I have been running from for so long.

Couldn't agree more. It's really nice to be able to feel what has been bugging you for a while, and always been there in the back of your mind. And now you can finally see it and solve it, be of assistance to it.

With as high a tolerance that I have, even then that was a lot. 

I bet ;)

What is your mindset as you approach DMT?

Change, Transformation and being Aligned with the highest Truth. And to removing the obstacles in the way of living that Truth.
Meeting my fears and going through them.

I usually start getting the DMT jitters before I even decide to take it. My heartbeat goes to the roof, I get really nervous. But the more I do it, the more I come to realize that It's my resistance towards it. My resistance towards Truth. But I'm loving myself throughout this journey and I'm taking the time and accept the parts of me that don't want to live in Truth. And help to transform them in to the Light ;)

I have found DMT to be extremely loving and healing. In my opinion, it is by far one of the best tools to heal yourself and helping you to deal with your traumas. I go through the traumas as a baby in my mother's arms as these parts are realizing that they are the way they are, because they haven't gotten then opportunity to grow. But now they are being seen and helped in the way they need it.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

35 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Couldn't agree more. It's really nice to be able to feel what has been bugging you for a while, and always been there in the back of your mind. And now you can finally see it and solve it, be of assistance to it.

Yes! DMT is a form of "revealing what's actually there." For Sober me it may be sub/unconscious, but still feel it, just not knowing what IT is.

37 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

Change, Transformation and being Aligned with the highest Truth. And to removing the obstacles in the way of living that Truth.
Meeting my fears and going through them.

Love that! I really resonate with how you articulated that. 

38 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

I usually start getting the DMT jitters before I even decide to take it. My heartbeat goes to the roof, I get really nervous. But the more I do it, the more I come to realize that It's my resistance towards it. My resistance towards Truth. But I'm loving myself throughout this journey and I'm taking the time and accept the parts of me that don't want to live in Truth. And help to transform them in to the Light ;)

"light existential terror" ;)  beautifully said.

39 minutes ago, Vincent S said:

I have found DMT to be extremely loving and healing. In my opinion, it is by far one of the best tools to heal yourself and helping you to deal with your traumas. I go through the traumas as a baby in my mother's arms as these parts are realizing that they are the way they are, because they haven't gotten then opportunity to grow. But now they are being seen and helped in the way they need it.

For me the DMT love is a.. Rough love, like being hugged by a whale. Or sat on by a panda ? or shoved off a cliff of fear while at the same time feeling oddly safe. That everything will be/is okay.

Glad you're WILLING to experience those traumas, when did you start intentionally processing them?

Thank you for sharing, you are an inspiring! DMT is indeed very very very powerful. 

2 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

For me the DMT love is a.. Rough love, like being hugged by a whale. Or sat on by a panda ? or shoved off a cliff of fear while at the same time feeling oddly safe. That everything will be/is okay.

???

12 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Yes! DMT is a form of "revealing what's actually there." For Sober me it may be sub/unconscious, but still feel it, just not knowing what IT is.

Haha yeah, exactly. It's really funny how long we can go without deciding to open that closet. It just keep making sounds that annoys us. But we don't go look, because we are afraid of what might reveal itself. And finally after putting up it of for so long and fearing/dreading what might be there; We open it and realize there was a little mouse, lost, looking for food xD

18 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Indeed. Have you met the Death Jester in any of your trips? I had one where the trip started of by entering this flowering black and white fractal, only to end up staring in the Jesters eyes. Meeting up face to face, or eye to eye with death. And only to realize that It is God taking that form to come rid me/you of your/our fears and illusions.

21 minutes ago, Realms of Wonder said:

Glad you're WILLING to experience those traumas, when did you start intentionally processing them?

Thanks :) yeah me too. I have only worked with DMT for a short while. I have faced my fears and traumas with the help of psychedelics for a year now. But maybe been two weeks-ish, that I really started going deep to the very core of them. But different psychedelics, help you in different ways, in different layers and structures. The more I work with them, the more I realize their potential. It's an absolute blessing to be working with these compounds. God's love condensed in small little droplets of LSD or some DMT powder <3 

I admire every Psychedelic user especially after my one time use of the substance and seeing its effects up close. Interesting you have such a high tolerance.....I'm super sensitive to pretty much any psychedelic. Anyway way to go brave one!!! Salute!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I still struggle to understand Infinity, like ok its infinite it was always there and it will always be there but i dont get the point.

Oops late to the party... Thank you for sharing. Sounds like it was healing and some nice insights/clarity you've gained about yourself there :).

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

On 5/26/2022 at 11:21 PM, puporing said:

Oops late to the party... Thank you for sharing. Sounds like it was healing and some nice insights/clarity you've gained about yourself there :).

Thanks for reading :)

On 5/26/2022 at 3:53 PM, Alex_R said:

I still struggle to understand Infinity, like ok its infinite it was always there and it will always be there but i dont get the point.

Me too. This was a very fuzzy realization.

On 5/23/2022 at 1:03 PM, Razard86 said:

I admire every Psychedelic user especially after my one time use of the substance and seeing its effects up close. Interesting you have such a high tolerance.....I'm super sensitive to pretty much any psychedelic. Anyway way to go brave one!!! Salute!!

Wanna trade tolerances? ?

What psychedelic did you try?