Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
no_name

What is DejaVu?

8 posts in this topic

I had a very strong DejaVu today. I had a conversation with a coworker today, which I remember already having with this same coworker about this same topic, word by word, in a dream or elsewhere. The only difference is that I replied to him differently as I couldn’t remember what my initial response was.

I usually get more DejaVu’s if I am tired/haven’t had much sleep.

Is there any explanation of DejaVus in spirituality? 

You remember creating the scenario, before you fell asleep to experience it.   
The more aware you get, the more you realize that you created every situation for yourself to experience.   

But these separate aspects are cut off from seeing “each other”, otherwise you couldn’t be in this dream. You use them to construct and to create for yourself. Your higher Self.

And there are exceptions for when you catch yourself creating the dream for yourself. And situations and causations for this to occur. You become more prone to see how this happens when you are tired/stressed. So you remember creating the experience you just had, and you realize that it did happen before, as you constructed it.

But when you do, the creator is way ahead of you, creating the next 10 experiences, already. 

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@Vincent S if I create every situation for myself to experience, why am I creating all these negative situations? 

Also, why does this happen more when I am tired/under a lot of stress? 

I can come up with the word synchronicity. 

At least that's what happens to me during every Dejavu

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 hours ago, no_name said:

@Vincent S if I create every situation for myself to experience, why am I creating all these negative situations?  

That’s for you to figure out, and to learn from. Once you align yourself and give in to yourself completely, you can start to understand why the things in your life is happening to you. Not to control it, but to release resistance and to align yourself to the training you are putting yourself through, to transform yourself in ways that you didn’t know you wanted more than anything. But this will require you to be fearless, and start to inquire deeply in to yourself. And not stopping until you have unraveled your life and your self-structure so completely, that you get really intimate with Yourself. Until there is no separation between any of your “seperated aspects”. Then life will start to get really interesting. Your dream will become more lucid and joyful. 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

5 hours ago, no_name said:

Also, why does this happen more when I am tired/under a lot of stress? 

When we sleep, we put our mind and awareness to “rest”, or you could say that we pause the awareness of the dream avatar, and our other aspects start to work on programming and constructing our next happening in the very next day, week, month or year.   
Your physical body rests, and your system cleans itself/repairs itself from the activities you had during your day.

But when you deny yourself of sleep, or get very tired and stressful; you put yourself in a state where you are more prone to see your other aspects, doing their work on you, on the fly. Because you are not “sleeping”, your reality is being updated while you are aware/awake.
But that’s a bit heavy for our bodies, and the programming is there to make you more and more tired as you keep yourself awake for longer. That’s why people start to hallucinate deeply when they have deprived themselves of sleep, for long periods of time. Hallucinating more than usual :) as in more than “normal” life. And we get these glimpses of Dejavu, or we see things that might happen in the future and so on. 

There are many more reasons if this, I'm sure, but here was a short explanation of what I have gathered so far.

On 19/05/2022 at 9:54 AM, no_name said:

I had a very strong DejaVu today. I had a conversation with a coworker today, which I remember already having with this same coworker about this same topic, word by word, in a dream or elsewhere. The only difference is that I replied to him differently as I couldn’t remember what my initial response was.

I usually get more DejaVu’s if I am tired/haven’t had much sleep.

Is there any explanation of DejaVus in spirituality? 

wahe-guru. The awe of existence.

When the mind sees the impossible.