Preety_India

Infinity of God's-does it mean?

8 posts in this topic

Infinity of God's.... Does it mean at a certain level I can love my abuser? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You don't need an infinity of Gods for that. You can access love for your abuser at a much lower level of consciousness.

Obviously you understand that your abuser was acting out of ignorance and selfishness, the same dynamic that runs all finite beings, including yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You don't need an infinity of Gods for that. You can access love for your abuser at a much lower level of consciousness.

Obviously you understand that your abuser was acting out of ignorance and selfishness, the same dynamic that runs all finite beings, including yourself.

How would you differentiate between love for an abuser and Stockholm Syndrome?

Because I suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and that's why I'm not able to tell if I'm really loving my abuser. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

Because I suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and that's why I'm not able to tell if I'm really loving my abuser. 

Imagine being in love with Brad Pitt, even when he's playing the role of Hitler (or "bad person" / whomever).

@Preety_India

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

The reasons. 

Most likely, the general, nonspecific, forgiving reason are not the real ones in this scenario.

If you’re thinking things like ‘they’re a person too, that’s why they did it, selfishness, etc’

Thats a good starting place but not good enough to forgive them in a way that isn’t Stockholm syndrome.

For that you’d need to suffer a little, controllably, and figure out really  why?

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

"Stockholm Syndrome" to me means you are less conscious of what happened and haven't worked fully through the healing process "apart" from them, and you still have to defend them perhaps in part because of survival needs (which includes emotional/social/approval etc). Here any "love" you have is probably less stable and there's still a desire for wanting them to change.

Whereas the love that comes after is fully acknowledging and accepting the way they are/were after you've gone through the self-healing journey. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

For you specifically, I wouldn't worry about loving your abuser. That was advice intended for the highest levels of consciousness and development. You are dealing with a much lesser issue. You need to learn to enforce boundaries, to say No, and to be independent of others.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

For you specifically, I wouldn't worry about loving your abuser. That was advice intended for the highest levels of consciousness and development. You are dealing with a much lesser issue. You need to learn to enforce boundaries, to say No, and to be independent of others.

Ok