Alex M

5-MeO-DMT First time advice

15 posts in this topic

I've got myself 1g of 5-MeO-DMT Freebase. I don't fancy vaping it, so I'll convert it to salt and plug it. I've read so much and watched so many videos related to 5-MeO-DMT (But still have questions). I guess my main questions are related to dosage and a rough idea of what to expect at each dosage ramp up. I believe it's very powerful stuff, so I want to take this nice and slowly. Am I best starting at 10mg (or less, maybe 5mg?) and ramping up in + 2mg amounts? I'd like to start with a little tastier (if that is possible), rather than getting blasted to infinity from the get-go. 

I'm sure it's a difficult question to answer but what can I roughly expect at 10mg? e.g. body load, I generally get a very heavy body on psychedelics and feel nauseous. Even on 2g of mushrooms (lemon tek), I can't move a great deal. What about headspace? and then the same when I ramp it up. From what I've read there can be great differences between very small amounts. e.g. 10mg - 15mg.

I've had mushrooms / nn DMT / LSD (although a long time ago), so I'm not new to psychedelics. But again I'm sure 5-MeO is a different animal altogether. 

Any help is greatly appreciated.

You don't need to convert freebase. It plugs great.

10mg is good to start. 5mg increases are good. 2mg is too hard to measure.

5-MeO is quite nausating. The body load is significant, alien, and a bit uncomfortable. But 15 mins in you will stop caring because you will be in God-land.

Expect your first few trips to be difficult/scary. It takes several trips to get used to it. Don't quit. The best trips come later. The higher dose trips are better. You want to reach a point where you take enough to break through the ego and materialism. This will probably happen at over 20mg. But don't rush it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I'm about to order myself some 5-MeO-MALT. I'll start with 10mg. When should I stop increasing my dose? 20mg? 25mg? 30mg?

@Leo Gura Thank you for the pointers. I’ll try 10mg a few times first to get a general feel of how I feel before ramping up a little. I was expecting it to be totally alien, I guess just surrender to it. Nausea is something I’d heard was pretty common with 5–MeO so I’ll get a bucket ready and make sure a don’t eat for a good 6 hours beforehand. At this point I’m so used to puking when taking psychedelics that it is worth the slight inconvenience of it. Do you use microscoops instead of a scale? I hear what your are saying about the 2mg incremental differences. Without spending $1000+ on an analytical laboratory scale, Amazon type milligram scales seem a waste of time.

@Yali I was thinking the same. But I guess once you’ve got to the point of breaking through the ego. There isn't any need to keep ramping up the dosage?

3 hours ago, Alex M said:

I was thinking the same. But I guess once you’ve got to the point of breaking through the ego. There isn't any need to keep ramping up the dosage?

i dont know. i'll stop a 25mg, maybe 30mg @Alex M

5 hours ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura I'm about to order myself some 5-MeO-MALT. I'll start with 10mg. When should I stop increasing my dose? 20mg? 25mg? 30mg?

You will know when to stop increasing.

4 hours ago, Alex M said:

Do you use microscoops instead of a scale? I hear what your are saying about the 2mg incremental differences. Without spending $1000+ on an analytical laboratory scale, Amazon type milligram scales seem a waste of time.

I use microscoops. But I have a lot of experience. You need to calibrate the scoops using a miligram scale.

@Leo Gura

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You will know when to stop increasing.

Can you give me an idea of what to expect? What's the largest dose you can handle?

Edited by Yali

1 hour ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura

Can you give me an idea of what to expect? What's the largest dose you can handle?

Expect to be completely mindfucked.

I am not a good example because I'm extremely sensitive. You are likely to get misled with my numbers.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Expect to be completely mindfucked.

describe 5-MeO-MALT using one word, describe 5-MeO-DMT using one word.

I've done 5-MeO-DMT. @Leo Gura

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You need to calibrate the scoops using a miligram scale.

Just out of interest, do you have any links/literature to do this? I don't want to come across as lazy, I have had a search around, but it's tricky to find any information. Don't worry if not; I'll need to get a bit more creative with my searching.

Edited by Alex M

What literature?

Get a scale, get your scoop, get your chemical, and see how much one scoop weighs. It will differ from chemical to chemical. Ideally you calibrate each chemical.

? ok I’m already doing that. I was thinking you had some highly technical lab way of doing this. It’s actually a reasonably  accurate way of measuring. 

The idea is to have the optimal experience with low dosage. I for instance get God consciousness with as little as 5mg.

Dense unconsious egos might need more. 

The main point is don't get scared regardless how fast your heart beat(which is done by the ego), how scary it gets(It do actually get really scary). It lasts probably 30-40 minutes with no after effect. Infact, it always ends with a blissful state.

The process is about the expansion of energies. Energy patterns which you created to form the illusory ego.

Set and settings are important. Sometimes the lower dosage experience might be more profound than  the higher dosage. Therefore, it is you who decide what works for you.

It is just the process of you being infinite(God) and the ego pattern returning to it's illusory state which gives you the access to see the Goding process in real time.

My advice is Dance with the medicine and see for yourself. One you have the truth no one is going to take it from you.

Even if people wants to take it, they can't  since you have been directly consious with absolute truth aka the after life.

You have also proven that they don't know what they are talking about.

Best of luck.

if plugging doesn't work for you, dissolve the free base in as little vinegar as possible, add a few drops of water, take a ph test strip and wet a corner, look at the color, add drops of vinegar until the ph is 7 or nearby, put it in the syringe and drip it into your nose

think that 5 meo is something to let go everything. avoid sex, everything that ties you to the ground as much as possible a while before doing it, a week or more, let everything fade. avoid lies and false ties in your life, all that prevents you from letting go. do it in a moment of integrity, or of the maximum integrity that you can, and the maximum freedom that you can, or it can be very hard. being about to explode but hold on, it's something you don't want to live, I guarantee it.