Leo Gura

Discussion: Should We Allow Sourcing?

171 posts in this topic

@Brivido yep.. I inivestigated his recommend sites. They were all scam sites. 

my very hard research on 5 meo shows there is actually no possibility to order from any clear net site 5 meo malt to Germany. 

No chance! 

Not all it was a quick Google search. I am not that interested in finding 5-Meo I was suprpised I found sellers on the clear net at all in 2 minutes. Seems like there is currently nothing at the current location I am at ??‍♂️. One website is apparently very well-known although I don't know if they sell 5-Meo-Malt, yet I prefer people do their own research. Customs here can also be an issue especially oversees. 

I was surprised it seemed nobody googled it and I found 5-7 offers as nobody explicitly said: "There are mostly scam sites on the clear net etc." As there seemingly are for 5-Meo. Ultimately I don't know if they really sell 5-Meo as I did not contact anyone, as well as I never ordered anything from these sites.

The prices are odd on the website you mentioned, where you have to pay 300§+- for 10g 5-Meo-Malt. That website is apparently a total scam. Even the prices for 1V-LSD etc. are way to overtuned. It looks to good to be true and it is scam as far as I know currently. 

I am not interested in researching as well as sourcing 5-Meo currently.

@ValiantSalvatore You can assume that those people here who claim they dont find drug xy did at least a 2 minutes Google search lol. And if you were surprised nobody writes about these scam shops is because

1. Sourcing is not allowed here

2. Most people like you do their own research and therefore know that there can be a lot of scamming on drug sites, thats common knowledge 

Edited by OBEler

Yeah the discussion always drifts when I contribute it does not matter even in rl. I wanted to contribute to sourcing mostly and state my opinion that is it lol.

@ValiantSalvatore Yeah no blaming for this. 

Its all a bit difficult, every contribution can be useful. I did not expect anything 

@Leo Gura we could have a continually updating whitelist re sourcing. And put that in the relevant forum guidelines.

I.e. say in Netherlands where psilocybin is legal, or in countries where psychedelic assisted therapy is legal (there you'd source the therapist not the drug).

Would be quite clear cut imo.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

The shortage of 5-meo-malt seems to be caused by the low request that is present in the market. 

This doesn't make sense to me, since, I suppose, there are thousands of people that have discovered this chemical thanks to Leo.

I sent an email to Lizard Labs, which is the main manufacturer of research chemicals in Europe, basically all the retailers that sell research chemicals in Europe get them from Lizard Labs. They said that they stopped producing 5-meo-malt because it wasn't requested enough.

Maybe we could send them a few hundreds email to make them understand that there are people eager to buy this chemical. Don't really know if this is a good idea. 

I am really struggling to find a trusted source for 5-meo-malt, my stock is running low :(  

Tripping report
I had 5 times magic mushrooms around 0.3~0.8g before 

i just finished my 3th 5meomalt trip now, I wanna share more but I gotta keep it short.

A Week ago I Snorted unknown dosage around 4mg ~8mg of 5meomalt (sorry but I had to do it, sorry for breaking rules.)
some intense love realisation but not so much insight and learning.
fun thing that I started playing league of legend 30hours straight after this trip
Before awakening, play league of legend, after awakening, play League of Legend!

and then I got syringe and microscoop

2Days ago I tried 10mg first time for REAR Plugging, but I had very bad stomach from food poisoning and my colons were not empty, so It did not absorb well, nothing much happened, and yeah I had 3mg of water used (normally it should be 0.3~0.4mg, so 10times more water used)

Yesterday I tried 10mg again, in proper setting, not so much love Realisation but started dissolving ego, limiting beliefs, something was washing my depression, deep down my root problem, but it just washed surface of my psyche, like 20percent. I wanted to clean my depression with Seawaves of love so I wanted to try stronger next day. but it was a perfect ZEN Peaceful  beautiful state

Today I had 15~17mg, it was to be honest too intense I may need to lower my dose, 13~15 conservatively, it was too nauseous,

70percent depressive thick slime mind gets washed way, something root problem is not solved, but I wanna pause here and explore 2 weeks or a month. there are more insights and dissolving depression, but It was also very hard to ground myself. Not so much Zen Peaceful space. still beautiful though.

I gotta play around 12~15 mg.

Snorting: much Love and Pleasure, not so much insight and learning

Plugging: not so much love, but Learning, contemplating, dissolving my ego slowly and slowly.

Edited by Fluran

Its been really difficult to find the right source and in india noone has heared about 5 meo dmt .. i been struggling please give me atleast a hint other than retreats cause its too coastly to travel to mexico from india .. please help me out 

So for now I have decided to keep not-allowing sourcing so that we don't create needless problems for ourselves as a community.

No sourcing discussions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.