heisenburger

Morning Ritual, Something I Wanted To Share.

10 posts in this topic

Hi, I started doing morning rituals. I still can't believe how powerful this can be, my happiness used to be a 6/10 daily, after doing this it's now around a 9.5 on average, because I literally have no choice but to feel amazing every morning. Something about emotions is that we don't have to wish they arrive we can make them come to us. Even if I wake up feeling tired and apathetic, after this hour long ritual I feel as good as I've ever felt. I use this morning ritual every day to make me feel amazing in the mornings which carries through my whole day. So far just doing this has had such a huge impact on my happiness, I've read over ten books from Leo's book list, if I had the choice between only learning this ritual or those books I would chose this ritual it's insanely powerful. I encourage everyone to try it just once.

I wake up at 7:00 am and from than until 8:00 I do this ritual in 20 minute chunks.

20 mins grattitude.

I put on a song and think of things I am grateful for, I don't just think it I feel it, feel the tremendous love and appreciation for what I have. Our brains are designed to always look for new things to want, this literally changes your perspective, I have no choice but to be happy doing this.

20 mins laughter.

For this I use visualisation and imagine I'm in a room full of people laughing, eventually I start laughing in real life, I spend twenty minutes just laughing at nothing, which already elevates the state I felt from the grattitude.

20 mins comfidence.

For this one I imagine a time I felt unstoppable, for me this is after doing a speech I was afraid to do in school, after this I start moving my body in real life how I am in my visualisations, which amplifies the feelings of confidence I feel. I may say things in real life like "I am fucking unstoppable" under my breath.

At first for the first five minutes of grattitude it feels like it won't work or may feel cheesy, but than my mood drastically changes. You can do whatever emotions you want in the ritual, maybe you want to feel passionate or want to visualise something like the joy you felt waking up on Christmas morning when you were a child, instead of laughter. I highly reccomend doing this, I still can't believe how powerful this is, literally the happiest times of my life, states that I was in maybe once a month last year only around specific situations Like when I was with friends, or in a really good mood, are now what I feel every morning during this hour now because I can change my emotions whenever I want from doing this.

Edited by heisenburger

@heisenburger  Thanks for sharing! I think I will do the same, very powerful!

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Do you ever get a sore throat from laughing that long?

Well done Heisenburger. My morning ritual involves 1 hour reading about spirituality, 30 mins meditation, 15 mins contemplating the top 5 emotions I want to have more in my life, 5 mins looking at a vision board of pictures that reflect my top 5 goals and visions I've set. All that before I have breakfast! After a nutritious and balanced breakfast I then ride my pushbike to work for some physical activity, usually listening to a podcast or up-beat music. I agree, it's been the most powerful routine I've ever started.  My routine before was jump out of bed late, rush to work, eat toast and drink coffee. I've come a long way I feel. 

@username it's more the smiling that is difficult my face can feel like it's on fire which just makes me laugh more.

@heisenburger Those are great rituals!! My morning ritual is morning meditation for 20 minutes while having tea or coffee before I begin my creative writing and i do creative writing in the morning. Meditation clears my mind and empowers me for the day! 

This is great. Good to know its working. Thanks for sharing.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

@heisenburger serious breakthrough! Congrats. I'm a morning ritualist as well, completely life changing. 

It's been a few weeks, how's it going now? Experiencing the momentum?

?

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE