Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antor8188

Need advice hot housemate

6 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I moved into a new place 3 days ago the girl who is living inside the room which is beside my room is a super hot Indian girl. Whenever she see’s me she smiles and says hi and small talks and one day I was taking a shower and after I got out of the bathroom she was wearing yoga pants and sports bra because she was going to the gym she told me I took a lot of time inside the washroom but it’s fine. How can I get laid with her? A hot girl is living exactly beside me if I can’t bang her i wIll lose all hope 

2 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

A hot girl is living exactly beside me if I can’t bang her i wIll lose all hope 

Dude what the fuck. This is such a horrible mindset. "if I don't get this one girl then my life is over" is not how you want to be thinking

In a perfect world you should have this mindset this right now: "oh there's a hot girl living next to me I'm attracted to, that's lucky. I'd better talk to her and flirt with her and see if there's chemistry. If not then who cares, there are plenty of other hot girls out there"

If you're attracted to her, then you should try to hold some longer conversations with her, see if she reciprocates interest. And do this sooner rather than later or it could get weird

Relax. If it's meant to happen, it will. And if it doesn't, it's not the end of the world. 

One thing's for the sure: The more desperate you are, the more you're likely to repel her.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

5 hours ago, Antor8188 said:

@Leo Gura I moved into a new place 3 days ago the girl who is living inside the room which is beside my room is a super hot Indian girl. Whenever she see’s me she smiles and says hi and small talks and one day I was taking a shower and after I got out of the bathroom she was wearing yoga pants and sports bra because she was going to the gym she told me I took a lot of time inside the washroom but it’s fine. How can I get laid with her? A hot girl is living exactly beside me if I can’t bang her i wIll lose all hope 

You just keep having conversations with her and befriend her.

I think it's the better strategy to see if you can do social activities with her, maybe even go out with her.

Just use this as an opportunity to desensitize to hot girls.

You don't need to have sex with her. 

Actually I don't know if you want to take this risk, if then the two of you don't get along then you're stuck with her in your apartment.

I'd rather socialize with her and then maybe one night you'll get home together and are both horny and fuck, but that's just a "it just happened thing", you don't need to force that.

Just keep meeting new people and practice talking to hot girls with her.

@Antor8188 Start talking to and becoming comfortable with other girls. Girls can feel how you feel around them and if they sense that you hang out with lots of other women and have an abundance to choose from, they'll be curious and probably make it happen on their own. 

If they sense you're tense around, afraid of getting sexual and losing all hope if it doesn't happen, you're out of the game brother..

Don't make things weird girls can sense that type of energy and it will make things uncomfortable for both of you. In this type of situation theres no need to do any "game" just treat her like a regular friend and look for activity's to to together like going to the gym. 

On 5/5/2022 at 4:15 AM, Antor8188 said:

after I got out of the bathroom she was wearing yoga pants and sports bra because she was going to the gym she told me I took a lot of time inside the washroom but it’s fine.

Also use sexual innuendo and flirt when the time calls for it this was a perfect time to do that look for more opportunities like this. But again don't be weird if you sense things are taking a more platonic route respect her boundaries, nobody should feel uncomfortable in their own living space