Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fernanda

Can you have sex multiple times if you are not attracted to the person?

30 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, vizual said:

Don't sleep with a guy on the first date, if he's really into you he will wait. 

Yes. That's a good advice ?

Thank you @vizual

8 hours ago, Preety_India said:

@Fernanda 

Just sharing my experience. I came across a few Brazilian guys. They were full of themselves, very narcissistic and cheated on their girlfriends and played mind games. I'm sorry it can be rough. 

Mm, hate to say it but the behaviour of the few Brazilian men I've encountered just screams 'toxic masculinity'. That might not be representative of Brazilian society though, it's a very small sample size.

@Fernanda Sorry you've been through this experience, hopefully it hasn't been too hurtful or distressing for you. Maybe it's a valuable learning experience if nothing else. ?

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@RickyFitts brazilian society is going through a regression, unfortunately. We have a religious fanatic in power, supported by a regressive religious group which does preach an unbalanced masculine agenda. Overall we have an amazing culture though and our people are artistic and resilient. Sometimes it's difficult finding those with different values, but we are still out there.

Thank you for your support?

2 hours ago, Fernanda said:

@RickyFitts brazilian society is going through a regression, unfortunately. We have a religious fanatic in power, supported by a regressive religious group which does preach an unbalanced masculine agenda. Overall we have an amazing culture though and our people are artistic and resilient. Sometimes it's difficult finding those with different values, but we are still out there.

I really don't think so. Even though we have a conservative president, there is a lot of feminist agenda going on in Brazil.

5 minutes ago, Tudo said:

I really don't think so. Even though we have a conservative president, there is a lot of feminist agenda going on in Brazil.

I see your point. It's good that we do not agree. I don't believe either way is good- feminine or masculine. We need self love. We need to go meta on these subjects. My opinion about the presidency is personal.

7 hours ago, Fernanda said:

You're very welcome. ?

Must admit that I don't know much about Brazil as a country, sounds like a very interesting place from what you've said though. ?

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

5 hours ago, Tudo said:

In what sense? I know to a lot of people 'feminist' is a dirty word, but are we to expect women to be happy to be treated as second-class citizens?

Yeah 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@RickyFitts Brazil is an amazing country. I find it hard to leave this place, despite all the challenges and problems we face here ?

@Fernanda Sounds like it's home. ?