Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karmadhi

Female attraction and gender superiority

5 posts in this topic

So i have noticed that Leo among others say that a female will get attracted to guys she sees as higher value than herself. So this means in turn that in a couple, the guy will usually be higher value (according to her perception of value) at least.  For example, females find much more if the guy earns less than them than the guy does. Same for confidence, same for neediness, same for status, ambition etc. Meanwhile guys do not care if a girl is below his percieved value that much, so if she is less attractive than him physically.

So does this mean that in turn females prefer to be inferior in a couple? 

This may sound mysogonistic as fuck (and it is kinda) but i just wanted this clarified for me. 

It really confuses me when Leo and others say that females will get attracted only to guys they percieve to be higher value than herself.

Meanwhile i rarely see average looking guys not getting attracted to average looking girls (im using the guys defintion of value). 

So a guy is more much tolerant about this shit than the girl, at least from what i have noticed.

It's all kind of nonsensical. What you are/have been searching for is something as close to "God" as possible, unconsciously. 

There's no desire to be inferior, but what has been enforced upon someone and their conditioning, that they can only be "lesser" and not more. Lots of men project this onto women and act as though the woman has lesser value than them. This isn't true as clearly they still wanted their company.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

Women date up... or choose partners that they perceive to be of the same or greater value than them. 

Men don't emphasize value very much, and prioritize a woman's beauty over every other intrinsic quality.

You always want to make it look like men are morally superior. 

Which is. 

False 

Moral goodness/character has absolutely zero correlation to gender. 

It's absolutely misogynistic to assume that men are objectively morally better than women. 

Character is a quality of spirit, regardless  your gender at birth. 

And why do you think men choose someone Lower in status (maybe they feel insecure in choosing a woman better than them, maybe it's patriarchal thing to always choose a woman who is lower in status so it's easy to control her????) You always make it look like whatever men do, they are doing a big favor to women, or that they do it because they are somehow morally superior 

Drop this character bias against women. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Ugh, this whole paradigm of superior/inferior just seems utterly dysfunctional and unappealing to me - I mean, how can you have true intimacy and connection with a person if you view the relationship in that light? Every close relationship I've had, the closeness and love was there because we viewed each other as equals, this whole notion of status never even entered into it.

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan