Someone here

Something weird happened-blowjob from a hooker

15 posts in this topic

If you're wondering about there is no night clubs in India (I'm Indian btw)...

. 2 weeks ago I moved to Thailand.  My main purpose was to get laid there. Thailand has very good night clubs and other such places with a lot of hookers.

So I'm continuing my one girl per day challenge .

So two days ago...something very weird happend .i was on a party with friends. And this hot girl kept flirting with me. I got really horny. I went to the bathroom and started stroking my dick. I stopped myself  I felt weird fapping in a public bathroom wtf. I went home quickly ..i couldn't continue the party. I barely slept that night because I was overthinking what happened.
Next day..i decided going to the same night club and having sex with some of the ladies. It wasn't even a night club..it was a local restaurant..with some hot chicks to attract people's attention.
I went to a girl and asked her "how much for a blowjob?". I moved with her by my friend's car to a dark place behined the trees..where she finished me .
I can't believe I did that. This is not my morals or my viewpoint on sexual interactions.
It's all started with that girl in the first party who kept teasing me in annoying way. I'm not used to such situations tbh.
Now.

She works on a local restaurant close to be a night club. I spotted her. Probably most of the ladies their do such dirty things because they need money. I feel very ashamed and guilty.

All I wanted is to have sexy times ..and now I feel guilty that I used this girl to gratify my sick needs. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

and now I feel guilty that I used this girl to gratify my sick needs. 

Those are not sick needs, those are normal sexual urges that every male gets.

She probably enjoyed sucking your cock and getting paid for it so don't feel too bad.

33 minutes ago, Closed said:

Those are not sick needs, those are normal sexual urges that every male gets.

She probably enjoyed sucking your cock and getting paid for it so don't feel too bad.

For me it's different. I don't think one should have sex Except with his spouse. I feel sorry because I used this poor girl to gratify my sexual desires . I have a moral code. I didn't stay true to myself. That's why I feel bad.

23 minutes ago, no_name said:

@Someone here I would worry more that she was a guy :D. There are many stories from Thailand where guys only later find out the girl they were making out with/god a bj from was a guy. 

No lol she's a woman .I touched and fingered her vagina as well.

-Osho

That's just decades cultural upbringing expectations clashing with a new experience. What did you expect? Your psychological immune system is activated now, so just relax your ass, okay? You didn't do anything wrong. In fact, you gave the girl money so you helped her survive.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Sex energy is karmic energy. 

Can't just go around liberally distributing it. 

If I ever have sex, it will only be with a person with whom I have a deep emotional bond. 

Sex is not so cheap that you buy or sell it. Low consciousness 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Sex energy is karmic energy. 

Can't just go around liberally distributing it. 

If I ever have sex, it will only be with a person with whom I have a deep emotional bond. 

Sex is not so cheap that you buy or sell it. Low consciousness 

Wrong.

My life has never been better since i started having sex with hookers.

I'm more masculine and divine now that i can sleep with any hot girl i want.

1 minute ago, Closed said:

Wrong.

My life has never been better since i started having sex with hookers.

I'm more masculine and divine now that i can sleep with any hot girl i want.

Everyone has an opinion. You have yours, I have mine. 

11 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Everyone has an opinion. You have yours, I have mine. 

Sure. But you can't deny that i'm more masculine and divine because i can freely choose as a man to sleep with any hot hooker in want. I can host 3, 5, 10 somes and have sex for days and truly tap in my divine masculinity.

Just now, Closed said:

Sure. But you can't deny that i'm more masculine and divine because i can freely choose as a man to sleep with any hot hooker in want. I can host 3, 5, 10 somes and have sex for days and truly tap in my divine masculinity.

Nobody said that. I was talking about myself, not you. 

Edited by Preety_India

18 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

That's just decades cultural upbringing expectations clashing with a new experience. What did you expect? Your psychological immune system is activated now, so just relax your ass, okay? You didn't do anything wrong. In fact, you gave the girl money so you helped her survive.

Bro ..she was drunk ..I took over her ..she didn't like what she did ..I could see it in her eyes . She is poor and needs money and I took that as an opportunity to fuck her mouth . I shouldn't do what I did. 

-Osho

18 hours ago, Closed said:

I'll deny it. What you are doing is not masculine, it is effeminate or childish to me. Just my opinion though...

@Someone here

Use this experience as an opportunity to grow and learn.

It already happened and could've probably happened with someone else too, if not you. Beating yourself up about it won't be helpful. Observe and acknowledge the natural feelings that came with the action, then move forward.

Edited by SgtPepper

20 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

@Someone here

Use this experience as an opportunity to grow and learn.

It already happened and could've probably happened with someone else too, if not you. Beating yourself up about it won't be helpful. Observe and acknowledge the natural feelings that came with the action, then move forward.

You are correct.  Thank you. 

-Osho

Haha welcome to Thailand.

A place where basically the average person can experience the same excess of power that only a multi-millionaire or billionaire can achieve within the US.

You basically just found a cheat code for reality. You can look for the hottest Thai girl you can find and probably get her to fuck you for 1,000 - 5,000 baht. Magic mushroom shakes on demand. Super low cost of living.

It's like in a video game if you put infinite money or god mode on. Now that you can wave money around to get whatever you want, your ethics and morality will really be put to the test. You'll see how spiritual of a person you really are. When you CAN do anything you want, will you?

(If you fuck around too much, karma will probably get the best of you and sort you back out eventually. Whether you get scammed or wake up in a bathtub without your kidneys or what.)

Comes with other downsides too. Now if you find a gf/bf you'll never truly know if they really love you or they're just after the money and immigration.

Edited by Yarco

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

Bro ..she was drunk ..I took over her ..she didn't like what she did ..I could see it in her eyes . She is poor and needs money and I took that as an opportunity to fuck her mouth . I shouldn't do what I did. 

Well, then. Fix it. Go back and marry her.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

14 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Go back and marry her .

You can't be kidding me ?

-Osho