iboughtleosbooklist

Of course Leo is imaginary!

11 posts in this topic

You guys really think there is a rich youtube guru called "Leo Gura" who has realized Absolute Solipsism and continues to cosplay as a teacher?

If he were real he'd be 100% retired by now, chilling out on a beach somewhere until he reincarnates. Only logical option imo.

@iboughtleosbooklist

Everything which cannot be found from NOW is imaginary, agreed, but you have to understand that "everyone" is different and some like to wait "death" differently than you. You are all alone and it's up to you to decide what you want to do. Again spirituality is consciously painting the best life you could imagine and living it. There is nothing else to do, but to enjoy it. Even waiting is problematic word, because that makes it sound like you don't have it already.

-joNi-

Who told you that "others" are real?

Question…. 
I’m sitting in my office, and for the first time I’m have a undeniable “God realization”.  I can see and feel that “I am “ everything… everything… Everything.  I am the whole fucking God… Leo is my creation, although I can’t figure out the mechanism I’m using to do it. I can feel that it’s My Will creating it… but it’s not clear exactly how that’s happening. 

So…. What happens if I fly out to Vegas… find Leo, and look him in the eyes?  

I feel kind of silly talking to this forum… but who else can I talk to?  

1 hour ago, Danny Bowdad said:

Question…. 
I’m sitting in my office, and for the first time I’m have a undeniable “God realization”.  I can see and feel that “I am “ everything… everything… Everything.  I am the whole fucking God… Leo is my creation, although I can’t figure out the mechanism I’m using to do it. I can feel that it’s My Will creating it… but it’s not clear exactly how that’s happening. 

So…. What happens if I fly out to Vegas… find Leo, and look him in the eyes?  

I feel kind of silly talking to this forum… but who else can I talk to?  

Everyone else is of course a projection of yourself ❤️

So If you were to fly out to Vegas and meet this Leo. What would you do with him? ? 

What is stopping you from redirecting that “outward gaze” and turn it “in”? ❤️

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

4 hours ago, iboughtleosbooklist said:

You guys really think there is a rich youtube guru called "Leo Gura" who has realized Absolute Solipsism and continues to cosplay as a teacher?

If he were real he'd be 100% retired by now, chilling out on a beach somewhere until he reincarnates. Only logical option imo.

Lol

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

@Danny Bowdad

You don't need to fly to vegas to look into Leo's eyes. Look into your mother's eyes or even to mirror and that's the same thing.

-joNi-

On 4/29/2022 at 8:48 AM, iboughtleosbooklist said:

He is real.  There is no difference between real and imaginary.  You imagine he exists outside your door and this lies atop a nest of backstories which create your reality.  One of those is his particular backstory.  And that is that he is still growing his business.  That is real because it is imagined so.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

Important thing to point out is that thoughts are real as they happen in present moment, but the content of thoughts is not real. So basically you could say that everything is "real", if you look this thing from absolute point of view as you are doing, but that doesn't change the fact that there is nothing outside of present moment, ever, period : )

48 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@Inliytened1

Important thing to point out is that thoughts are real as they happen in present moment, but the content of thoughts is not real. So basically you could say that everything is "real", if you look this thing from absolute point of view as you are doing, but that doesn't change the fact that there is nothing outside of present moment, ever, period : )

Correct.  But look more closely.  The present moment is also a thought and imaginary.  You cannot capture the present moment because you ARE it, you are being it.  So there really is no such thing as the present moment.  Better to speak of Being and God.  It is more accurate.  There is no Now because you are Being itself.  There is no past, future, or now.   Those are all descriptions of time.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1

I am not going to this conversation, because I just disagree on the self notion, because the self must be emptied so radically that there is no thing left to identify with anything else.