Michael Jackson

If I had Cancer now, I would be alive!

8 posts in this topic

Life is a gift.

But I piss on it everday.

Out of fear, out of the belief that I could die / not survive, I start doing things that feel meaningless. I do them to get by and to survive, and in doing that, I live in fear.

Fear kills everything. It destroys the most beautiful gift you could imagine, namely life. I have been given the most beautiful treasure and called it ugly. I have judged infinite love to be worthless, and in doing that I have pissed on it and took all the meaning out of life.

If I would get Cancer now, Life would be a beautiful gift again. The fact that I would die soon would make me stop chasing meaningless survival activities. It would make me realize, that I am currently holding an increadible treasure inside of my hands, and it would bring all the Love back into my life, that I am currently lacking.

Fear is the only reason I am depressed.

Cancer, Pain and Illness would be a beautiful gift of God.

If I had Cancer now, I would be alive.

you have to really detach from yourself, and take real risks. if not, you end up wallowing in your fear, in your comfort and in your routines, and no matter how many realizations you have had, your life will be small and miserable.

33 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

you have to really detach from yourself, and take real risks. if not, you end up wallowing in your fear, in your comfort and in your routines, and no matter how many realizations you have had, your life will be small and miserable.

Yes

Life is to be lived forward and understood backwards. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The best thing would be practicing what would it would look like to be lying on your deathbeat.

Edited by mojsterr

I recently realized that anything is better than the feeling of fear. Even the things you're afraid of ;)

7 minutes ago, Vibes said:

I recently realized that anything is better than the feeling of fear. Even the things you're afraid of ;)

That's a great realization to have. Procrastinating only prolongs the suffering. ?