AndylizedAAY

Wisdom from Leo and what is a topic that Leo would respond to?

11 posts in this topic

I really don't mean to put Leo on a pedestal, but I don't notice him engaging in any of my conversations. I would like to receive wisdom from him. What was your favorite piece of wisdom from him? Also, why are there so little amount of posts in this category in comparison?

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to ask another question.

Please don't give your authority away to someone like Leo... he is not that far along, he is super lame.
Read books.  Don't care about what someone who says a soul doesn't exist feels or reads into anything.

Like... it means he's soullless.  And he treats his followers like someone who has no soul. 

So there you have it.

Your "God leo."  Burst that bubble.  He's a ... what would you call it... dishonest.  He's not leading you in the right direction..

Look for that direction yourself, wherever it goes.

3 hours ago, Loba said:

Please don't give your authority away to someone like Leo... he is not that far along, he is super lame.
Read books.  Don't care about what someone who says a soul doesn't exist feels or reads into anything.

Like... it means he's soullless.  And he treats his followers like someone who has no soul. 

So there you have it.

Your "God leo."  Burst that bubble.  He's a ... what would you call it... dishonest.  He's not leading you in the right direction..

@Loba LOL stop making Leo responsible for your mood swings. Start to get your life into yOUR hands instead of making Leo responsible for everything. lmao.

23 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

I really don't mean to put Leo on a pedestal, but I don't notice him engaging in any of my conversations. I would like to receive wisdom from him. What was your favorite piece of wisdom from him? Also, why are there so little amount of posts in this category in comparison?

Leos most important wisdom is the absolute Truth. It is called "I am God."

On 4/21/2022 at 7:58 AM, Loba said:

Like... it means he's souless.  And he treats his followers like someone who has no soul. 

So there you have it.

Your "God Leo."  Burst that bubble.  He's a … what would you call it... dishonest.  He's not leading you in the right direction..

@Loba What are you doing here then? Trying to get people to leave?

Edited by AndylizedAAY

@Michael Jackson Btw, why did you make fun of me and the people who made the conversation about the forum being dead? 

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I wanted to show what the user said.

On 4/20/2022 at 8:34 PM, Realms of Wonder said:

Ask higher quality questions.

@Realms of Wonder What is your favorite question? Why are my conversations so short lived? Is it because I ask bad questions? Is what I post too vague? Have you checked out what I posted?

7 hours ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@Realms of Wonder What is your favorite question? Why are my conversations so short lived? Is it because I ask bad questions? Is what I post too vague? Have you checked out what I posted?

man oh man, I am still learning to question. One of my favorites right now is "What is the difference between authentic desire and inauthentic desire? 

I don't know, maybe, maybe not, could be a lot of factors. As far as conversations not lasting long, its also possible that others are just not as interested into the topic being broached :)

I am not an authority to say whether or not your questions are good or bad, I don't know every question you have ever asked.

Maybe

besides this thread? No.

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

@Leo Gura  What was the most meaningful discussion you ever had? The conversation with Curt Jaimungal

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I am guessing what Leo's answer will be.