John Iverson

What appropriate action if dude acted like this to my girl

8 posts in this topic

For future purposes, if some dude acted like that to my girl what necessary thing i should do in this situation. What inner game and action would i take? 

I felt that alarming to me and what if the guy would escalate further to my girl, they will kiss, hug, or worse get the number of my girl or game her infront of me 

Is it normal to act like what the guy acted in the video? To get Jelous and really feel that the guy is a threat so like dude can you please back off! 

dffc596c6263e824d457756fb693cd6d.mp4

Edited by John Iverson

@John Iverson

In that context the jealousy of the guy and his instinct to defend his mate looked justified. I think it's normal to feel jealous and feel like the guy is a threat. :)

Edited by Aldrich

@John Iverson If hes gonna game your girl and shes okay with that then shes not your girl accept that..

In this situation she wasnt okay with that and he coming there didnt seem jealous or anything imo...

Its a good test to see what type of a girl she is...

You never go there to do something you think would be good to do like fight him etc. you do what you wanna do and usually just chilling and like that guy move her from the guy if necessary...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I would just see how far he will go. If he is on the verge of overstepping boundaries, then firmly go up to him and tell him that you're not okay with it. If he continues, then slap the shit out of him will-smith style. Seriously, such a slap signals to him that he went too far and then it's up to him whether he wants to make it real violence.

Edited by xbcc

If a girl is really into you, there is nothing to worry, no matter how much another guy games her, she will be yours. 

Only worry about your own game. 

If your game is not on point, then she won't be your girl for too long. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

If a girl is really into you, there is nothing to worry, no matter how much another guy games her, she will be yours. 

Only worry about your own game. 

If your game is not on point, then she won't be your girl for too long. 

I think this is a good way of looking at it. 

You should not have to fight other males to keep them away from your girl. You should be able to trust your girl and if she does something that crosses the line that's a good indication you should try to just let her go and pursue a girl that actually wants you.

As far as the video goes, her boyfriend comes off a bit pathetic by the way he acted. It's not a huge deal but the vibe was obviously fun and relaxed and he did not match the vibe of the party at all. It's pretty obvious his girlfriend is more comfortable in handling social situations than he is.

Edited by Asayake

your girl shouldn't be interested in dancing with any man that's not you or a family member bro. but if a guy is forcing my girl to doing something she doesn't want, I am stepping in. 

Edited by SgtPepper