KoryKat

Why is creating chat-groups forbidden here???

48 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Kksd74628 said:

@thisintegrated

Either you lack radicality or situationality in making rules. If you make it too radical then there is no enough flexibility and if it is too situational then there are lot of grey areas. You choose either of these 2 cases, you lose. That's why you need to learn to make decisions between 2 bad choises, because truth is that you need to choose something or freeze which is even worse.

So you want to live in the kind of world where tax evasion is just standard practice because the system is so shit?

I'd say the practice is just an indication of a broken system.  Be a bit more ambitious and don't settle for something broken.

1 minute ago, Benton said:

You misinterpret him

I think the same logic applies.  A broken system is a broken system.

It's like how the CCP allows some people to use a VPN, but if they don't like what you say about them they'll jail you for using a VPN.  Such a system gives the CCP way too much power.

Edited by thisintegrated

@thisintegrated

You missed the whole point I said. Of course I don't want to live in country where they allow bad things to happen without any good reason, but the thing is that every benefit has its cost and in flexible rules you have grey area. That is rule making 101. Would you rather live in country where they don't take anything situationally and when you hold robber in a floor to wait police to arrive, they give you ticket from obstruction of movement.

Who told you that "others" are real?

@thisintegrated He's saying you can't always count on changing the way reality operates to the way you want it to, but that you may still be able to get what you want through another means.  

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 minute ago, puporing said:

@thisintegrated He's saying you can't always count on changing the way reality operates to the way you want it to, but that you may still be able to get what you want through another means.  

?

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes, by design, because you're wanting something which is in a grey area.

When you are wanting something in a grey area you gotta be subtle about it. That's a life lesson you've yet to learn.

It's like you are walking up to a girl and asking her, "Hey, can we fuck?" And then getting upset that the answer is always, "NO!"

You are a lot nicer than I would have been Leo. There is a famous phrase....if you have a problem with how things are run....BUILD YOUR OWN.

People do not realize how much work you put in to build this community. I do understand that community building is a joint effort, but you are the foundational piece. People who complain have no clue how hard it is to manage people, and I am sure you did extensive research into how a cult forms and what pitfalls exist. While I may not agree with every rule I realize that access to this community is a privilege not a right and if I have a problem I can just build my own. Anybody that starts complaining .....is revealing themselves. Because the most selfish thing you can do is enter into someone else's domain and try to tell them how to run it. 

The main argument of this topic is: Why can't things work the way I think they should. My way is superior because I include everyone.

My perspective includes a view of how the ENTIRE world should be.

This REEKS of ego. The topic complains about control.....yet is asserting to increase THEIR control.

If you see devilry, you must first BE A DEVIL. 

All accusations of evil and selfishness is itself an act of evil and selfishness. You literally cannot escape this...no matter HOW HARD you try.

So this topic while well meaning....was a waste of time. You are a lot nicer than people believe Leo.

By the way is your last name REALLY GURA? I mean come on.....your name is Leo Gura? Like the Brave Guru? COME ON!!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

19 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

You are a lot nicer than I would have been Leo. There is a famous phrase....if you have a problem with how things are run....BUILD YOUR OWN.

People do not realize how much work you put in to build this community. I do understand that community building is a joint effort, but you are the foundational piece. People who complain have no clue how hard it is to manage people, and I am sure you did extensive research into how a cult forms and what pitfalls exist. While I may not agree with every rule I realize that access to this community is a privilege not a right and if I have a problem I can just build my own. Anybody that starts complaining .....is revealing themselves. Because the most selfish thing you can do is enter into someone else's domain and try to tell them how to run it. 

The main argument of this topic is: Why can't things work the way I think they should. My way is superior because I include everyone.

My perspective includes a view of how the ENTIRE world should be.

This REEKS of ego. The topic complains about control.....yet is asserting to increase THEIR control.

If you see devilry, you must first BE A DEVIL. 

All accusations of evil and selfishness is itself an act of evil and selfishness. You literally cannot escape this...no matter HOW HARD you try.

So this topic while well meaning....was a waste of time. You are a lot nicer than people believe Leo.

By the way is your last name REALLY GURA? I mean come on.....your name is Leo Gura? Like the Brave Guru? COME ON!!!

I think OP is asking for permission to build his own.

maybe tone down the simping, man.. omg..  I wouldn't even defend myself this fiercely.

Edited by thisintegrated

@Razard86 I think OP just wants to connect, like face to face. It's all good.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。